Hey sorry, so once again I haven't posted in literally forever. Okay, not forever--just two weeks. And I am--or, at least, was--working on a post, because I was tagged for a couple of things, but it's taking me a while to complete because I'm such a huge procrastinator. Procrastination is also sabotaging other aspects of my life--like school, which should really be a walk in the park for me because my online class teachers are so lenient; housework, because no one really rushes to do that, right?; and hobby-ish stuff, like selling some stuff around my house on eBay. I'm taking waaaay too long to submit the text and photos for my mom to upload. All of this stuff is my own fault, because all I want to do is eat and watch Netflix, and somehow I got the idea in my head that I have the right to blow off everything in the world and actually do what I want to do. Soooo...yeah. My blog might continue to take a backseat to my other stuff, simply because I'm kind of in waist deep here and I'm gonna need some time to dig myself out.
But before I go, I actually have to give this post some content (and an excuse to add some images so that my post won't look boring on the Blogger/Bloglovin feed). So I guess I'll just say what my favorite songs are right now:
.png)
Ariana Grande--Best Mistake. Ariana Grande's high-pitched voice can become annoying at times, but I have to admit that I like Best Mistake. Mostly because I like the light bass mixed with the lyrics and Big Sean's rap. Mainly just Big Sean's rap.
Lorde--Yellow Flicker Beat. What can I say? Perfect song for a perfect movie. Lorde is awesome. Mockingjay is awesome. All they did was put the two together to make more awesome.
Fifth Harmony--Miss Movin' On. Fifth Harmony is actually kinda cool--they have nice vocals all together and it's so cool how on different songs they have different sounds. Like Miss Movin' On sounds waaay different than Bo$$. And if you just listen to the two songs you'll see what I mean right away.
Zendaya--Replay. I don't think I'll ever stop loving that song. I fell in love with it like months ago and I still can't get over it. Like it describes my life (music-wise, anyway)--always playing the same song over and over again on repeat. Gahhh I just love this song.
Sooo...yeah. This was kinda awkward because I didn't plan this post, it just kind of happened. Also this content was meaningless in every way. But oh, well! I'll see you when I actually have something to say (which will hopefully be soon...)
☮
But before I go, I actually have to give this post some content (and an excuse to add some images so that my post won't look boring on the Blogger/Bloglovin feed). So I guess I'll just say what my favorite songs are right now:
.png)
Selena Gomez--The Heart Wants What it Wants. For the record, I'm not on board with the whole "omg-selena-misses-justin-so-much-so-she-wrote-this-song-omg-*cry*-no-jelena-is-falling-apart" nonsense. I just think it's a catchy song.
Ariana Grande--Best Mistake. Ariana Grande's high-pitched voice can become annoying at times, but I have to admit that I like Best Mistake. Mostly because I like the light bass mixed with the lyrics and Big Sean's rap. Mainly just Big Sean's rap.
Lorde--Yellow Flicker Beat. What can I say? Perfect song for a perfect movie. Lorde is awesome. Mockingjay is awesome. All they did was put the two together to make more awesome.
Fifth Harmony--Miss Movin' On. Fifth Harmony is actually kinda cool--they have nice vocals all together and it's so cool how on different songs they have different sounds. Like Miss Movin' On sounds waaay different than Bo$$. And if you just listen to the two songs you'll see what I mean right away.
Zendaya--Replay. I don't think I'll ever stop loving that song. I fell in love with it like months ago and I still can't get over it. Like it describes my life (music-wise, anyway)--always playing the same song over and over again on repeat. Gahhh I just love this song.
Sooo...yeah. This was kinda awkward because I didn't plan this post, it just kind of happened. Also this content was meaningless in every way. But oh, well! I'll see you when I actually have something to say (which will hopefully be soon...)
☮



.jpg)


YASSS. I've been obsessed majorly with "Yellow Flicker Beat." Yessss.
ReplyDeleteYessss it's just such a killer song
Deletei loved reading this! the way you describe the songs are perfect ! couldn't stop laughing at the heart want what it wants and best mistake reviews :'D
ReplyDeleteHaleemah xx - www.haleemahsjournal.blogspot.com
Ahahah thanks! :D
Delete