Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Handwriting Tag + Apologies

First of all, pat on the back to me for posting before Christmas break! (Remember, I said I wouldn't? It was two posts ago so I'm pretty proud of myself. ♥)

Aaaanyway, I guess I'm supposed to be welcoming December now--apparently that's what everyone's doing. But I'm not really a winter person (as I've said before), and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so December isn't really anything for me to get excited about.

Sooo what I'm saying is that my blog is gonna be pretty boring this month compared to other bloggers. So if you wanna take a break from my blog for a while (which I see some of you have already done :P), I completely understand. :)

Also, so that this post won't be completely dry and boring, I'll add on the "Handwriting Tag" which I got tagged for on Tumblr by persephonesarmy. I don't have many connections with people on Tumblr, and the people I tagged most likely won't do it anyway, so I decided to single out some people on here too. ;) But I can't do that without actually adding rules and my handwriting, so here it is:


My handwriting is sooo messy omg :/

I think the rules are:

+Answer the questions (I guess the same ones I answered?).
+Obviously, write it out :P
+Tag some people (doesn't seem to be a limit on how many :/).

Sooo I tag:

J

I really hope you guys do this tag; I'm excited to see your handwriting! (For some reason...idk why :P)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! But your handwriting is MUCH neater than mine, as you'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your handwriting, it's cute and unique! I like it! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a cool tag, Olivia. I think it is interesting to see your handwriting. It looks very nice.

    On another matter, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award and to do a Winter Tag too. Here is the post link: One Lovely Blog Award + Favorite Things about Winter Tag I hope you're able to do it! :)

    ---

    Tickle Your Cute Bone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And yes, I will get right on that tag! ♥

      Delete
  3. HEY! THANKS FOR THE TAG! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get to it soon, but I'll try to do it in the future:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're handwriting is quite awesome!! Mine is sooo bad even I can't read it. >.> I think I missed my calling and I was supposed to be a doctor or something. hehe.
    I'm not a real fan of winter either. >_< And for me Christmas is summer anyway, so I'm okay with that!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks! But actually when I write cursive I'm the same way--it's like a doctor's and even I can't read it :P

      Ahhh you're so lucky that it's summertime for you ♥

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGG thanks for nominating me! but my handwriting is so messy and it changes every day, no lie. haha great post!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no problem! I bet your handwriting isn't that bad ;) Thanks! :D

      Delete