Friday, January 9, 2015

Blog Survey + This Month's Spotify Playlist

Soooo I saw that a bunch of bloggers are doing blog surveys since it's a new year and everyone wants feedback on their blog. Well, I don't have many followers, but you guys are loyal, so I created a blog survey of my own! I'd love if you could take like literally one minute just to answer the super-short, super-easy questions that I've thrown together. It'd really help improve things around here ;)

Another thing I've seen other bloggers do (mainly Bryleigh, Rcubed, and Cathy) is mention their monthly Spotify playlists. So I've made a little playlist myself and since I can never shut up about my latest music obsessions, I've decided to share it with you!


FAVES FROM THE LIST:

(Selena Gomez) The Heart Wants What It Wants. This is a modern fairy tale / No happy endings / No wind in our sails / But I can't imagine a life without / Breathless moments / Breaking me down

(Ariana Grande) Best Mistake. 'Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining / Stars fall, and the world goes blind, boy / You know, I'll be savin' my love for you, for you

(Lorde) Yellow Flicker Beat. People talk to me and their faces just blur / But I got my fingers laced together / And I made a little prison / And I'm locking up everyone who's ever laid a finger on me

(Zendaya) Butterflies. But my heart keeps telling me the perfect lie / You rip me up with every last goodbye / I don't wanna say forever / It's just another now or never / So heart don't let me trust these butterflies

(Echosmith) Tell Her You Love Her. Tell her a story / Tell her the honest truth / You treat her better / Make sure to see it through / Don't just be everything she wants / Be everything she needs / When she says she loves you / Tell her you love her too

GENERAL FAVES THIS MONTH:

(Miley Cyrus) Adore You. I love lying next to you / I could do this for eternity / You and me--we're meant to be in holy matrimony / God knew exactly what He was doing / When He led me to you

(A Great Big World) Say Something. And I am feeling so small / It was over my head / I know nothing at all / And I will stumble and fall / I'm still learning to love / Just starting to crawl

(Echosmith) Bright. I think the universe is on my side / Heaven and earth have finally aligned / Days are good and that's the way it should be

(Switchfoot) When We Come Alive. Yesterday reads like a tragedy / I try not to lose what's left of me / But it's gone / Yeah, but we carry on / We are fire / Burning brightly / You and I

(Sia) Chandlier. I'm gonna swing from the chandelier / From the chandelier / I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist / Like it doesn't exist / I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night / Feel my tears as they dry

Yup, those are my obsessions this month. I don't know why I can't stop talking about music...the rhythm and lyrics just inspire me, and I feel like I need to share it with other people. I guess. I don't know.

Anyway, I reeeaaally hope you do that survey for me! It'll help make some changes, so if something about my blog has been bugging you, now's the chance to get it fixed! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week (?)!

☮

14 comments:

  1. OMG! I love those pieces. That's a great playlist. I'm going to have to listen to that now:)
    Kat | (Almost) Completely Mad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I CANNOT get enough of those songs haha

      Delete
  2. Spotify is just, amazing. I gave you a follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Echosmith! I love their whole Talking Dreams album. Great that you included their song in your playlist. :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just filled out your survey! Maybe I should make a survey for my own blog too o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Saw your responses! I'm gonna get right on making that "about me" page ;) And yeah I guess everyone's making blog surveys haha but it's a good idea and helps out your blog! You should do it! (Only if you want to :P)

      Delete
  5. You have a great playlist :) Have take a look at my site? Let me know if you did. Hope you can follow my blog.

    Sammie
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! :D Checked out your blog and commented on your "about me" page ;)

      Delete
  6. Great playlist! I love Say Something... and it's parody, The Depressing Song! :) I also took your survey!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And hahaha yeah I've heard The Depressing Song xD

      Delete
  7. I nominated you for an award-http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html And I love Sia Chandelier.

    ReplyDelete