Saturday, January 24, 2015

Infinity Dreams Award 2.0 + 100th Post



O.  M.  G.

My hundredth post.

Wow.

You know, to be honest, probably about 40% of these one hundred posts were just two lines long and only posted because I felt obligated to post every single day--whether I had something to say or not.

Anyway, speaking of old posts, since this is my 100th, I've decided to add a list of my five favorite posts that I've made over the course of my blog-life.


1. May 24, 2014: Things to Do on a Rainy Day I personally thought this post was rather funny--it probably isn't to anyone else, though. But, I mean, you can understand why I'd think that:





Okay...maybe it's just weird (and also slightly over-sharing?). Oh, well. Let's just say I have a weird sense of humor.

2. May 12, 2014: Man, movies are really going to...er...a very hot and unpleasant place Omg, that's a crazy long title O_o But I'm adding this one to the list because I got a comment from Rcubed (back when I first posted it) saying that she thought it was pretty funny. So why not share it with my new followers?:


3. June 9, 2014: Sunflower Blogger Award (huh?) So I picked this post because I actually like the "eleven facts about me" that I added as part of the tag:


(Btw, I am so over that "Joshifer" mess. Ugh. When I think about now how creepy having real-life OTPs is...ew. I'm officially disgusted with last year me.)

4. July 17, 2014: *accidentally gets addicted to phone and forgets about life* I've added this one to the list because it shows how far I've come from caring about silly, unimportant things like followers and phone games:


(Just to clear things up, I actually got to A-List celebrity and to the top 10 on Kim K before I deleted it. Also reached over 1.5k followers on Pinterest before I deleted that, too. But, like I said, I don't care about that stuff...anymore...heh-heh-heh...)

5. October 10, 2014: Updatesss ♥ I like this post because I was in a really good mood (for once) and it's cool to see me feeling good and being excited about my blog:


Awww. Me being happy. :')

So there it is: the old days. When I had two followers, a default Blogger theme, and a pessimistic writing tone. I've come so far.

Oh, before I go, Bryleigh McCarty also nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award, so I'm just gonna answer her questions real quick here ;)

Have you ever learned to play an instrument? If so, what? I started trying to learn how to play the piano but I stopped practicing and now it's just shameful.

Cats or Dogs? Can't really stand either one--I have a fear of almost all animals and I've had bad experiences with both cats and dogs. But I guess I'll go with cats--at least they know how to use a litter box and don't need to be walked.

Do you know how to play Checkers? Yesshhh, of course! I used to play with my dad when I was really little :)

Do you have a favourite YouTuber? I don't watch actual Youtubers, I watch particular channels. I do like LoveFromLiyax, though. She's really funny.

E-book or real book? Ehhh, gonna have to go with real book. I just like the feel of a gently used, hardback novel.

Soup or salad? Saladdd.

Gold or Silver? Ummm what do you mean. Medal-wise? Or metal-wise? Or just as colors? I guess no matter which "-wise" you're referring to, I'd still pick gold.

What's the hottest temperature ever been where you live? Windows Weather says 111 degrees in 1954, but I remember one day just last July that at least the forecast was for 120 degrees.

Do you like ice cream? Actually, not really. Everyone is always like "omg, don't you like ice cream with your cake/pie?" and I'm like "nah". Personally, I feel like the mingling of flavors ruins the perfect cake taste and texture. And I'm just not a fan of ice cream by itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where do you blog? At my dining room table. It's where I always keep my laptop.

Favourite candy? Lemonheadsss

I like your questions, Bryleigh! Different from most of the regular ones :D

I actually have a post that I'm working on (I won't give away any details but let's just say that those blog survey answers are about to pay off) so I may/may not post...tomorrow? Monday? Idk, but be on the look out for a new post ;)

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post!! Haha I still have a long way to go... :'(
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ And I'm surprised that you haven't reached 100 yet! You still have waaay more followers than me haha ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your hundreth post! Also your weird sense of humor is my weird sense of humor and basically it made me laugh. (:
    Thanks for you comment on my blog! Dude, I bet your freaking gorgeous. Don't even deny it. ^.^
    I love your blog and I followed. ♥
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha thanks, it's good to know someone has the same sense of humor as me. And aww thanks :D And thanks for following me! ^^

      Delete
  3. congratulations! You really made it far :) I especially liked reading all of your old posts... not creepy at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you reached your 100th post! I remember when your blog was real small, too; I'm glad to see you've made it so far!!!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, I've come a looong way xP

      Delete
  5. Dude, WAS IT REALLY THAT LONG AGO? May?! Wow!! I've almost "known" you for, like, a year! I remember when your background was the standard "Picture Window" thing and your posts made me laugh :-) Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes almost a year! And hahahaha omg yesss I remember that Picture Window theme xD Thank you so much for sticking with me all this time! :D

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your 100th post, O! May?! That means I've been following since almost the beginning (and never leaving comments because I'm that derp... I'm really sorry!) 'Getting popular on Pinterest' ahaha I wish I had the persistence! :) Anyway, I'm happy to have seen you get this far!

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I hope to see you use the recipe soon! x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Omg really? Wow, thanks for sticking with me all this time! ^^ Haha, it's okay, I haven't commented on your blog in a while (until this morning) either. So we're both in the same "blame boat" :P

      Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  7. Yay!! And congrats on 100 posts!! That's awesome! Thank you for answering my questions, I loved your answers! Looking forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayayayayay! ^^ Haha, thanks! And no problem, like I said, your questions were really good! :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on your 100th post - I can't wait to get to where you are, still have a long way to go though! Love your blog <3.
    The Other Dream Girl xx
    www.theotherdreamgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! ^^ But, like I said, a lot of my posts were short and pointless, so I reached 100 a lot faster than most bloggers xP You'll get there though! And omg thanks! I'm gonna check out your blog :D

      Delete
  9. WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE SALAD OVER SOUP :O

    But it's okay, I won't judge you too much on that answer c;

    And happy 100th post!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I guess it's just because I eat salad more often than soup and idk I just don't eat soup that much lol. Hahaha anyway thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on your 100th post! And I prefer cats to dogs as well, they're really adorable. I've never heard of Lemonheads, but I Googled it, and they look like delicious hard candy. :)

    ReplyDelete