Saturday, May 24, 2014

Things to Do on a Rainy Day

Today it's rainy, cloudy, and muggy outside, so I've been inside most of the day. (Pssh, who am I kidding? It could be 75 degrees with sunshine and a balmy breeze outside and I would still be parked right in front of this computer.) Anyway, I decided to post about things you can do (and things I've been doing) on a rainy day.

1. Attempt to draw a chibi using Mark Crilley's YouTube tutorials.

2. Fail miserably.

3. Change your blog template in order to look classier.

4. Regret instantly.

5. Chat with your friends on Kik.

6. Throw phone across the room because of stupid auto-correct.

7. Decide to take a shower.

8. Procrastinate for hours about taking shower.

9. Have aunt tell you to get in shower.

10. Avoid taking shower.

11. Suddenly get a whiff of your body odor.

12. Get in shower.

13. Procrastinate for thirty minutes about getting out of shower.

14. Have aunt bang on door and tell you to get out the bathroom.

14. Get out of shower.

15. Consider putting on cute new Hollister sweatshirt.

16. Consider effort it will take to put on cute Hollister sweatshirt.

17. Put on same pajamas that you were wearing before getting in shower.

18. Return to computer.

19. Visit Tumblr.

20. Feel jealous of girls with Tumblr rooms.

21. Decide to make your room a Tumblr room.

22. Research what you need to make a Tumblr room.

23. Scratch the Tumblr room idea.

24. Feel defeated.

25. Take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment