I can't think of a title for today's post because I just can't. It's early (okay, only 11:30, but I've been up since 8:00 which is early for me) and I'm too tired to think of a title.
Anyway....um...I guess I'm supposed to be talking about what I've been doing. Well, this morning I locked myself out of my Kindle Fire because I can't remember my lock screen pin. I'm going to have to reset my ENTIRE device, which means losing contacts and saved photos and documents and game progress. So I'm grouchy about that.
I've been getting back into drawing and a couple weeks ago I drew this manga girl. She isn't that great so I'm going to try another one. I've also been drawing anime chibis and this morning I started drawing one and it turned out not half bad. So that's cool.
Oh, I got a Kik account (finally) and now I have more than just one person to text. So I don't feel so much like "Ms. Forever Alone" anymore. At least not all the time...
Um...Oh, remember the time I talked about that one blog, To Fab for Fame? Well I'm also following another blog (a fashion blog) called "Moda de Inconformista". Don't worry, the title is in Spanish, but the blog is in English. Anyway, here's how you can read it: http://www.myhipsterfashion.blogspot.com/
That's pretty much it...I'm going to make a new page on my blog specifically for some photo edits that I've been creating so you can check those out...Also, pleeasssee, if you can, follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/iglo12/ Thanks for reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment