Saturday, May 3, 2014

Getting to Know You (or actually me)

So yesterday I did a "would you rather" thing and today I'm answering more questions from the same website I used yesterday. So here we go:


  1. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island? A sailor and a person who constructs safe, quality boats.
  2. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be? Sleep.
  3. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Sleep.
  4. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? Um, Hawaii or the Bahamas.
  5. What is your favorite memory? Sleeping.
  6. Who is your favorite author? I like a lot of authors; right now my favorites are Rick Riordan, Dr. Cuthbert Soup, Suzanne Collins, and Marie Lu.
  7. What is your favorite book? I like a lot, which are mostly series; my favorites right now are the Hunger Games series, the Legend series, and the Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus series.
  8. What was your favorite activity in gym class? I pretty much hated gym class but if I had to pick one, it was when I was in about first and second grade and we would get out the little scooters and ride around the gym on those. That was really fun. 
  9. What has been your biggest challenge? Not being able to sleep.
  10. What is your biggest success up until now? Sleeping.
  11. What does your perfect day look like? Sleeping.
  12. University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life? Life experience.
  13. What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn't already? How to raise children.
  14. If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be? Sleeping.
  15. What one thing would you change if you had to do it over? I have insomnia, which has made me lose several hours of sleep. I would change that and do all those nights over.
  16. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Whichever year I got the most sleep.
  17. What does your life say about you? That I'm grouchy and careless when I don't sleep.
  18. How would your friends describe you? Weird, quiet, awkward, and sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment