(Today, we're going to take a weird, awkward trip through my brain. Why? BECAUSE I FREAKING SAID SO!!! Heh, heh. Anyway, whenever you see this: [Insert thought here], it represents the thoughts going through my mind. And whenever you see this: *[insert action here]*, it represent my thoughts being interrupted by a physical action. Okay? Okay. Whoa. I just quoted The Fault in Our Stars. Awesome! Wait. Augustus Waters. Oh, man, now I'm gonna cr--Ugh, let's just get this thing started.)
*turns on computer*
Ah. What an awesome blog. Oh, not mine, of course. But this right here. Such original designing. And the content! They, like, actually have a life. Well, I could have a life too! I just have to take action. Now, let's research some awesome things that people do!
*Googles "hobbies for teen girls"*
'Kay, let's see here...Horse riding? Dude, you've gotta be kidding. Swimming? With me, you might as well call it "drowning". Assorted sports? -_-
Let's try something else. Ooh, I know! Things I can make! Like, with my hands.
*Googles "crafts for teen girls"*
Jewelry making? Ain't nobody got patience for that. And ain't nobody got money to buy the supplies for that either. Scrapbooking? Tried it a year ago. Pretty much crapped up almost every photo and magazine we own. Bag making? Once again: no patience + no money = next suggestion, please. Personalizing clothes? Okay, you know what, you're obviously not understanding my circumstances here, so let's just move on.
Hmm...let's thing of something I'm actually already sort of good at. I know!
*Googles "writing exercises for teens"
Poems? Eh, not in a poem-y mood. Expositions? Please, who wants to sit around explaining how to do things all day? Writing prompts? Pssh, never mind.
Man, forget this. I'ma go watch some YouTube videos, eat some chips, and sulk.
*turns off computer and continues complaining about boring life*


Yeah, that's totally me :-)
ReplyDelete