Saturday, May 31, 2014

Songssssssssssss

I know I already have a page about music I like, but my music tastes are always changing!  Lately I have fallen in love with the songs "Story of my Life" (by One Direction) and "Counting Stars" (by OneRepublic).


Now, just because I like "Story of my Life", it does NOT mean that I'm a Directioner (not that there's anything wrong with those people..heh-heh-heh...) but it's just a nice song, you know? I actually had that "about-to-cry" feeling in my throat when I watched the music video...and I NEVER cry over songs, trust me. So it's just a really nice song.


And "Counting Stars" is pretty too. I mean, just look at the lyrics: "Lately I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be; and, baby, I've been praying hard, said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars." Of course, it doesn't make sense, but it sounds nice, especially with the music.


Hmm...what other songs have I lately started liking? I guess I like Cody Simpson's "La Da Dee" too. It's cute and makes me think of Valentine's Day. It also has a sort of beach-y sound to it (don't ask me what that means, because I can't explain it), so it was perfect to hear it playing when I went to Hollister.

Um...what is the purpose of this? I sort of talked about nothing today. Oh, well! (You guys seriously have no idea how much I'm fighting off my sarcastic comment instincts and pessimistic tones...uggghhhh the struggle is reeeaaaal.)

Oh, P.S. I made an "official actual post" on one of my "fictional character blogs" (Natalie Grace's, to be exact.) So check it out and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment