I'm in of those moods where I just want to sarcastically respond to every "ooh, the world can be a happy place" pin on Pinterest. And, yes, I am forcing you to listen to my "realistic responses" to the "little reasons to smile" pins. Why? Mmm...because I have nothing better to do. Why else?
"...by your mom from school."
"...and chipping your tooth on the sidewalk in front (true story)."
"...and getting a splinter in your foot (another true story)."
"...such as finger-eating ferrets."
"...and trying not to throw up from nausea."
"...especially the type with tornadoes that ruin homes and destroy families, like the one in this picture."
"...and sucking at it."
"...when you're actually just asleep."
"and then banging your foot against the edge of your bed (yet another true story)."
"...like the bathroom at Wal-Mart."
"...during which you just sleep."
"...because you injured yourself."
I could do a million more, but I don't have the time today, so I'll leave you with this: the girls/guys/people in "little reasons to smile" posts are just models, and our lives are pretty much nothing like theirs (at least mine isn't).














This is actually true, but summer and laughing (even if it's because you got hurt) are really fun :)
ReplyDeleteAJ | www.TheAJMinute.com
Lol true...I was just in a mood yesterday :P
Delete