Monday, June 9, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award (huh?)

Sooo I was really surprised and caught off guard when Rcubed nominated me for...


...but it was a good feeling! But I'm also sort of confused...how does this work? I mean, I know I answer the questions (and nominate someone else, right?) but, like...is it a real award or...what is it for or...I mean...whaaa...yeah, I don't get it. Sorry, only been blogging for a year. So if someone could explain this to me...


Anyway, from what I can gather, I think this is how it goes:

1. Write eleven random facts about me
2. Answer eleven questions from the person who nominated me
3. Nominate eleven bloggers and write eleven questions for them

I don't even know eleven bloggers, so I'll just nominate as many as I can later. For the moment, I'll do the eleven random facts:

  • I have really long fingernails. Like, the kind that one could use to threaten someone. (But I'm not that type of person...heh-heh.)
  • I'm listening to One Direction's "Story of my Life" right now and attempting not to cry by lip-syncing along and blinking a lot.
  • I have acne, and so sometimes I'll just wake up, look in the mirror, and *BAM!* there'll be about three randomly placed zits on my face just staring back at me.
  • I'm heavily addicted to Vine right now.
  • I have to either read or watch videos while I eat, because for some reason my brain feels super inactive and weird when I just sit and eat.
  • I created Pinterest profiles for my fictional characters. Don't judge, okay?
  • I'm really obsessed with buying a pair of Chuck Taylor's.
  • The only time my fears don't actually scare me is when I'm with someone who is more scared than I am.
  • It takes me thirty minutes of thinking up random stories in my head before I can fall asleep.
  • Now I'm listening to Cody Simpson's "La Da Dee" and thinking of Joshifer. ;)
  • I'm one of those people who make comments during movies, and it really ticks my family off.

Okay, that took longer than I thought it would! Now, to answer the eleven questions:

  • Earrings or necklaces? Neither; we don't wear jewelry at my house...
  • If your last meal could be anything you wanted, what would you choose? Wow...um...dang, that's a hard one...um...popcorn...cupcakes...and...rice.
  • Would you rather jump into the life of Ramona Quimby or Anne Shirley? Ramona Quimby...just because I'd get to be younger and still sort of have family that is similar to my own.
  • What is your favorite day and why? My favorite day? Like, of the week? Friday. Because I have NO SCHOOL on Fridays (turn up) so I can just sleep in and then stalk people on Facebook all day (*evil chuckle*).
  • Cake or cookies? Caaaaaaaake.
  • Would you rather have an iPod Shuffle or a Palm Pilot and ten double-A batteries? Hahahahaha, are you serious? iPod Shuffle, for sure.
  • What adjective would your friends use to describe you with? Weird.
  • Are you the type of person who looks at the whole picture or do you care about the details? The whole picture. It sometimes depends; like if it's something I really care about, I'll pay attention to details, but sometimes I'm low on patience and just say "forget this".
  • Would you rather not listen to music for a year or not watch TV for a year and why? Not watch TV for a year, because I've already done that...as a matter of fact, I still haven't watched TV...I don't really need TV, anyway. But my music? Oh, man, music is my lifeline.
  • Would you rather feed giraffes or smash your face with banana? Feed giraffes. I can just throw the food at them and run away.
  • British accent or Australian accent? Australian, because...I don't know, it's just even more cool than a British accent!
Now I'll nominate some bloggers and pose my questions (btw, if you're not the type of person who does tags and stuff, that's okay. I won't be offended.)






(I don't have to tag people with a certain type of topic in their blog, right? 'Cause I just tagged bloggers I follow who post regularly so...yeah.)

My questions:

  • What is the nastiest thing you have ever eaten?
  • What color are you wearing right now?
  • What is the most pointless thing you have ever read?
  • Which social media thing (i.e Pinterest, Vine, Tumblr, etc.) are you addicted to right now?
  • Public school, private school, or homeschool?
  • If The Purge was real, what crime(s) would you commit?
  • If a cat were to jump onto your shoulder right now, what would you do?
  • What is the most boring conversation you've had recently?
  • What brand is your favorite pair of shoes (that you own)?
  • Would you rather be an actor in the next Divergent movie or help John Green write his next book?
  • What do you wish you were doing right now?
Okey-dokey, sooooo...yeah...I'm done now! (And, if you could, please explain the Sunflower Blogger Award thing to me? Thanks.)

4 comments:

  1. I've awarded you again with the Sunflower (so I guess you can do it again!) :D http://entreads.blogspot.com/2014/06/sunflower-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) What are the profiles for your fictional characters on pinterests and 2.) I really wish I could like posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Profile 1: http://www.pinterest.com/fictgirl1/

      Profile 2: http://www.pinterest.com/lovegracesurf/

      Profile 3: http://www.pinterest.com/fictalexus/

      And thanks for the nice comment! ^^ I always wish I could rate and like posts too! :)

      Delete