Hiiiiiiiiiiii,
Sorry. Just felt the need to type a bunch of "i's" in there.
Aaaanyway, (more letter-fettish) today I went to the mall with my mom, my little brother, and my friend Melody and it was really fun. It's also what normal teenagers do...right? I think? Sort of?
Mostly me and Melody just took pictures in clothes we would never buy, but I did buy:
1. a super awesome greenish-blue dress from...some place called Body Central???
2. a crop top from Charlotte Russe
3. two maxi skirts (also from Charlotte Russe)
I was gonna get this one red dress from Charlotte Russe but my mom said it was too short. I also wanted to get a really cute pink snapback from there too but it cost too much. :(
But I did have fun (even though my mom and Melody started acting a little embarassing halfway through the shopping trip). My little brother also ended up happy (even though he spent most of the time complaining about how bored he was) because he got to buy his first pair of Air Jordans.
Sooo...yeeeaaah...I'll probably be going back to the mall on Sunday or maybe next Monday so I can get that snapback from Charlotte Russe, maybe some beanies too, and look around at Aeropostale and Abercrombie & Fitch.
So yup...that's what I'm planning to do! (Hey, look, she wasn't all dark and sad and whiny this time, guys!)
Sorry. Just felt the need to type a bunch of "i's" in there.
Aaaanyway, (more letter-fettish) today I went to the mall with my mom, my little brother, and my friend Melody and it was really fun. It's also what normal teenagers do...right? I think? Sort of?
Mostly me and Melody just took pictures in clothes we would never buy, but I did buy:
1. a super awesome greenish-blue dress from...some place called Body Central???
2. a crop top from Charlotte Russe
3. two maxi skirts (also from Charlotte Russe)
I was gonna get this one red dress from Charlotte Russe but my mom said it was too short. I also wanted to get a really cute pink snapback from there too but it cost too much. :(
But I did have fun (even though my mom and Melody started acting a little embarassing halfway through the shopping trip). My little brother also ended up happy (even though he spent most of the time complaining about how bored he was) because he got to buy his first pair of Air Jordans.
Sooo...yeeeaaah...I'll probably be going back to the mall on Sunday or maybe next Monday so I can get that snapback from Charlotte Russe, maybe some beanies too, and look around at Aeropostale and Abercrombie & Fitch.
So yup...that's what I'm planning to do! (Hey, look, she wasn't all dark and sad and whiny this time, guys!)


No comments:
Post a Comment