So idk but I think I'm a fangirl and I would like to discuss this even though it is 11:30 at night.
I think fangirling is starting to take over my life. Like I'll go on Pinterest and be like "I'll only be here for a minute" and then I'll see new Mockingjay stills of Peeta and just be like:
And then I'll be like "okay, I really need to leave Pinterest now" but then I'll see Everlark stuff and I'm just like:
And I don't want to be this addicted but I just can't lose my grip on it. Really THG is the only thing I fangirl over. Divergent is just "meh" to me now and I like 1D but I don't injure myself fangirling over them (like I did once with THG).
Me and my friend Sydney are just always fangirling over something and I think I need to stop. Maybe praying about it and staying away from Pinterest for awhile will help but seriously if I don't stop then I'll see too much and I'll just be like:





My thoughts EXACTLY! I am a part of sooo many fandoms like Team Grimmie, Divergent, etc! Its hard work being a fangirl, LOL
ReplyDelete