Okay, first of all...why did I post three times yesterday? Can you say "blogging fettish"? And the only one with actual good content was the one that I posted at like midnight.
Anyway...this time I'm posting because I need help. So all the bloggers I'm following are doing something this summer--not just on their blog, but in their life as well. Now, for me, school hasn't actually ended yet (long story that can be summed up in three words: all my fault) but I want to have something to do this summer. Because, if my mom catches me lounging around the house saying "I'm booooored!", she's gonna put me to work. And I don't need anymore of that this summer, thank you.
So...what should I do this summer, guys? Wait, before you give suggestions (or just snicker and leave this page), I should probably tell you some things about me (that you probably already know but just need repeated to you again):
1. I'm very hard to please. It's hard to find things for me to do, because I'm a super lazy procrastinator--like, seriously, the laziest procrastinator that ever lazily procrastinated. I procrastinate about doing stuff that I actually want to do. So doing stuff that takes effort? Puh-leeze.
2. I'm not an artsy-crafty type. I can't do anything like "do-it-yourself!" or "create this personalized thing!" because I don't have the patience or talent to do it. Even those little DIY things where people are like "you don't need to be crafty to do this!" and I'm just like "yeah, but you need patience, right?" So no arts and crafts. I mean, that stuff looks cute and cool and like it can take up extra time, but I just can't.
3. I can't join anymore fandoms right now. If you were about to suggest a book/movie series that is really good but can make a person completely addicted and obsessed, don't. I'm already swamped with Hunger Games obsession (which I'm trying desperately to get rid of), a slight Divergent obsession (I kinda hate the book series now and the movies look dumb so I might be getting rid of that soon), and a barely-there TFIOS thing (I claim to be uninterested, but whenever I see the movie trailer on YouTube, I get just a little too excited).
4. Sports + me = no. Yeah....this one is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?
5. I'm broke right now. I don't have money to buy clothes, books, decorations...nada. So, if you were going to suggest shopping of any kind, forget it.
Well, I hope you can come up with something for me to do...my first criteria pretty much summed up why I'm having this problem in the first place: I'm very hard to please. I really hope I find something fun to do this summer, other than lying around on the sofa, watching videos on my Kindle Fire and texting people. What a waste of a break, right?
Anyway...this time I'm posting because I need help. So all the bloggers I'm following are doing something this summer--not just on their blog, but in their life as well. Now, for me, school hasn't actually ended yet (long story that can be summed up in three words: all my fault) but I want to have something to do this summer. Because, if my mom catches me lounging around the house saying "I'm booooored!", she's gonna put me to work. And I don't need anymore of that this summer, thank you.
So...what should I do this summer, guys? Wait, before you give suggestions (or just snicker and leave this page), I should probably tell you some things about me (that you probably already know but just need repeated to you again):
1. I'm very hard to please. It's hard to find things for me to do, because I'm a super lazy procrastinator--like, seriously, the laziest procrastinator that ever lazily procrastinated. I procrastinate about doing stuff that I actually want to do. So doing stuff that takes effort? Puh-leeze.
2. I'm not an artsy-crafty type. I can't do anything like "do-it-yourself!" or "create this personalized thing!" because I don't have the patience or talent to do it. Even those little DIY things where people are like "you don't need to be crafty to do this!" and I'm just like "yeah, but you need patience, right?" So no arts and crafts. I mean, that stuff looks cute and cool and like it can take up extra time, but I just can't.
3. I can't join anymore fandoms right now. If you were about to suggest a book/movie series that is really good but can make a person completely addicted and obsessed, don't. I'm already swamped with Hunger Games obsession (which I'm trying desperately to get rid of), a slight Divergent obsession (I kinda hate the book series now and the movies look dumb so I might be getting rid of that soon), and a barely-there TFIOS thing (I claim to be uninterested, but whenever I see the movie trailer on YouTube, I get just a little too excited).
4. Sports + me = no. Yeah....this one is pretty self-explanatory, isn't it?
5. I'm broke right now. I don't have money to buy clothes, books, decorations...nada. So, if you were going to suggest shopping of any kind, forget it.
Well, I hope you can come up with something for me to do...my first criteria pretty much summed up why I'm having this problem in the first place: I'm very hard to please. I really hope I find something fun to do this summer, other than lying around on the sofa, watching videos on my Kindle Fire and texting people. What a waste of a break, right?


Um, reading? Like, just random books you pick up from the library that aren't series, so you don't have to join a fandom... I'm also going to re-create my blog. I don't know. Maybe make a podcast? (Basically, just talk into your computer or something.) I don't know.
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks. Sorry I'm so difficult (:P) but those are good suggestions and I'm glad you were able to come up with them! I'm going to try the re-creating blog thing (even though my attempts may take away my sanity) and, of course, the reading.
Delete