Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award--Third Time

Yes, once again, I got "re-tagged" by Gabrielle for...


...but it's cool because it gives me something meaningful to blog about!

So I'm not doing the eleven fact because it's too hard to come up with more, but I will answer the questions and nominate bloggers this time. 

First I'll answer her questions:


  1. What made you start a blog? Well, I first started a Wordpress blog because it was an assignment for school. It was called Oh Rejoyce! and no I will not leave a link for it here because it sucked big-time. Then I got tired of using Wordpress because I was using the free version and I had pretty much no options for customization. So I convinced my mom to let me start a Blogspot blog. My first one was called The Liv Diaries and I won't leave a link for that one either because it also sucked. Finally I started this blog called Life as a Young Lady and it didn't suck [as much as the other blogs] so I stuck with this one!
  2. What is the last album you listened to all the way through? Trip Lee's "The Good Life".
  3. What is your dream job? To sit in my living room wearing pajamas and eating McDonald's, reading other people's book drafts. Basically, a work-from-home book editor. Either that or be a screenwriter who turns young adult dystopian novels into movies. Because what book-turned-movie productions really need are fangirls to help with the writing and directing. Duh.
  4. Are you right or left handed? Right-handed and proud!
  5. What is a common misconception about you? People always think I'm very smart, when in all reality I have very little common sense and can never figure everyday stuff out. 
  6. What is one of your passions? Writing.
  7. Where's your next dream vacation? Hawaii!!!! But my parents are actually thinking of taking us to Florida in a few years, so that seems more realistic. And, hey, I wouldn't be complaining about a trip to there, either.
  8. Tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? No, no, and no.
  9. Which coast is best: East or West? Uhhhh....no clue. My mom grew up on the west coast but I know more people from the east coast so idk. I've never been to either coast myself.
  10. What color do you look best in? Black. I look GANGSTA in black. (Omg, did I just say that? Ugh, sometimes my brain goes on autopilot without me even noticing.)
  11. Last book you read that you loved? Oh, man, uh...idk, it's been a while since I've even read at all...I guess I would have to say Mockingjay
So I nominate:





My questions:
  • What is the weirdest thing you have ever done in public?
  • Would you rather watch a horror movie in the middle of the night with your celeb crush or go swimming in the middle of the winter with your school crush?
  • What modern saying ("or nah", "bae", etc.) annoys you right now?
  • Have you ever gotten into a heated argument with an adult (other than your parents/guardians)?
  • What is the hardest school assignment you've had so far?
  • Do you miss the old Disney Channel?
  • Is this the first time you've been nominated for an award, or has this happened several times before?
  • Are you good at making friends?
  • What time of day do you like the most (dawn, morning, dusk, etc.)?
  • What does the fox say?
  • Do you want to build a snowman?
As you can see, I sort of ran out of good questions to ask towards the end there. Oh, well. Thanks again for nominating me, Gabrielle!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks! Can't promise I'll get to it anytime soon...but your questions look really interesting so maybe I'll try 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, you're a little late already (:P) but okay! Hahaha :)

      Delete