I haven't posted in five days, but if I know my followers, it should take about a year for you guys to actually notice that I haven't posted.
Anyway.
Stuff I've been doing:
Anyway.
Stuff I've been doing:
- Playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood I've been playing for a week and now I'm a C-list celebrity! *inwardly turns up* I'd take a screenshot and be all fancy but with my old Samsung, it ain't gonna happen.
- Watching Netflix I've gotten off my The Office kick since I finished all nine seasons, but now I'm re-watching Frasier for like the third time.
- Getting popular on Pinterest I have 193 followers now *inwardly turns up again* and they just keep coming! I'm really proud of how the whole Pinterest thing worked out--I started out with a different account where I mostly pinned teenager posts and Hunger Games stuff and I only had like 50 followers. So I made a new one all about fashion and other stuff and it really took off! I'm so happy! ^^
- Overusing the phrase "turn up" You've already seen the evidence of that in my above bullet points, and I suspect my family is plotting against because I've been saying "turn up" at least ten times a day.
- Writing on Wattpad and Figment I have two followers on each *turns u--I mean, says "yay"* and I've written like three or four stories on each too, so I'm really excited that it's going so well.
So, um, yeah...that's about it. If I had the guts to, I'd write some really radical post about some certain topics on which I have very different opinions on than other people (btw, I'm saying all this weird stuff because I've been seeing some...um...very opnionanted pins on Pinterest about a certain popular topic and I just really wish I could speak out against it) but I'm not going to because I don't have the guts and I also don't need people sending me death threats. *smiles awkwardly* Anyway, I'm going to give my sore arms (I had two shots and one blood test today :/) a rest. See you guys on another day when I actually have something to say. :)


I was wondering where you were! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome about the Pinterest thing!
Thanks! ^^
Delete