Friday, January 30, 2015
Movie Review Post!
This is a just a quick post directing you to my new-and-improved review blog, on which I just published a new review.
So my review blog used to be called Chapters, Pages, and Lines but I changed it to This Awkward Non-Hipster because I wanted to review more than books (especially since I haven't read for recreational purposes in months). So check out the new review, and make sure to follow since I'll be posting more! :D
(Sorry for not posting on here, I know I promised a new post, but I've been kind of sick and drowning in backed-up schoolwork :/ But I'll maybe post the "special post" tomorrow. I don't know. I'm not as amped about it as I was before. Ugghhh this is just proof that school literally sucks the life out of you.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'll go and check out the review! And I can't wait for the "special post!"
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Thanks!
DeleteYay! It looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteOmg thanks! :D
Delete