Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Survey + IMAGINE DRAGONS ASDFGHJKL

Okay okay okay okay okay okay.

Sorry.

I'm trying to calm down.

*clears throat*

Okay, I was gonna start this post off with information about the new blog survey, but I have to talk about that at the end--I'm fangirling too hard right now.

So I'm probably hecka late to the game but Imagine Dragons released their new album and OMG IT'S AMAZINGGG (yes three G's are very necessary right now).


I haven't listened to every single song yet, but my faves are "Gold", "I'm So Sorry", and "Polaroid" ("Smoke And Mirrors" and "I Bet My Life" are pretty good too). I am just loving their sound and the lyrics and ahhhh. You can listen to them on this Spotify playlist (yes, I'm sharing another one with you--even though I know you're probably sick of my music talk by now haha):



Okay. Now that fangirl talk is over, we can move on.

So I made that new survey and you can find it here and I'm also gonna be adding a link to it in my sidebar, and I'm gonna let it sit for a while so enough people can respond. I like this survey a lot better--I added more questions and did it with Typeform (which is amazing by the way).
Also I finally opened my eyes to the fact that this blog design is so not me (ughhh I'm so indecisive and crazy) so I'm working on another one--but I'm not gonna make any changes to this blog until all the survey responses are back. Also I wanna really perfect this new design, not just slap it on in a hurry like I did with this one. Ew. But rest assured that you won't have to see this colorless, lifeless design for much longer.
So that's about it...Oh, one more thing--if you commented about wanting to collab with me in the last post, I'm pretty sure I sent you an email. But let me know if I didn't. :)
☮

2 comments:

  1. Is this a stupid question - is it too late to take the survey? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I'm answering so late! No, you can still take the survey--I love getting responses! Go ahead and take it! ^^

      Delete