Saturday, February 28, 2015

Random Stuffs I Need from You Guys

I basically have no right to ask you these favors because I treat you guys super lame but pwetty pwetty please can you do a couple things for me?

(*uses Agnes to wear you down*)

Okay, first: this is super random, but it's been bugging me and I kinda really wanna know: how do you pronounce Ed Sheeran's last name? Is it "shee-ran" like "she ran down the street" or "sheeran" like "I'm shearin' a sheep"? I know, sounds pretty silly, but I'd like to know.

Also...have you taken my blog survey yet? I'd really love it if you did! I've gotten three responses already (^^) but I'd love to receive more!

Oh, and does anyone else have Trivia Crack? I heard some people talk about it so I finally got it and it's a pretty cool game! But I have literally zero people in my "friends" list and it kinda gets old playing against random players, so if you have Trivia Crack, can you add me to your friends list? My username is kawaiipotatosalad. Thanks! ^^

That's about it...you'll see more posts coming your way soon because I'm actually working on at least two posts already. (I know, shocking!) It's snowing pretty heavily outside today (*sniffles*) so I'm just gonna chill with my family today. Anyway, see you soon!

☮

10 comments:

  1. I just took the survey! :)

    Micaela || Note + Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Saw your entry! :D Omg yay you're in Hunger Games fandom! ^^

      Delete
  2. I believe it's pronounced "she-ran," but I'm guilty of saying it both ways. :3
    I just got Trivia Crack; I couldn't not after hearing everybody talk about it. I'll add you. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it looks like everyone says it a different way every time they mention him! :P

      Delete
  3. I usually pronounce his last name "shearin", but that's just because it's usually how I've heard it pronounced.
    Trivia Crack is really fun, but it's also hard for me to find people to play so I'm probably going to delete it.
    I'm going to take your blog survey now, by the way!
    Your blog is so lovely, I can't wait to continue reading :)
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ You're blog is gorgeous too! :D

      And yeah, I heard an ad on Spotify and his name was pronounced "shearin" there, but the announcer was Australian so I didn't know if I I was supposed to say it that way...maybe I'll just call him "Ed S." :P

      Delete
  4. I think it "sheeran" I think.
    Oh my gosh! Awesomeness! I'm on Trivia Crack too! I'll add you. (I'm peppermint_queen) I took your survey too! ♥
    - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ And, ya, I'm seeing more "shearin" than "shee-ran" so I might start pronouncing it that way too :)

      Delete
  5. I always pronounce it like "sheerin," but I could be wrong.

    And I used to have Trivia Crack...before I decided that I didn't like it and deleted the app. But I don't think I deleted my account so if you want to have a ghostfriend, I think my username was @randomrantsrcubed. Or something like that. Although why you'd want to have a ghostfriend, I can't imagine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, a ghostfriend is helpful--I need 10 friends in order to participate in the weekly ranking so ghostfriends are actually good, because the more names listed, the better :)

      Delete