Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wardrobe Wishlist Part 1

Hey! Sooo I was browsing a couple of online shops and found some stuff I really like and decided, since I can't buy the stuff and I need something to post about anyway, I'd post some of them! Don't worry, though, I know cute clothes aren't everything. After all, Jesus said:

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life...or about your body, what you will wear. Is not...the body more than clothes? --Matthew 6:25
But, as long as we keep that in mind, I personally don't see any harm in at least pointing out what looks nice. So, here's a couple of my favorites from stores like ASOS, American Eagle, and Wet Seal.

First, from American Eagle:


This free spirit crop is really cute to me, and I could see me putting like a colored tank top underneath (to cover my stomach, of course) and I think it would look so cute! But it's almost $25 so...not getting it any time soon haha.




Sweater weather time is passing for most people, but around here winter likes to last as long as it possibly can. So I still need sweaters, and this one looks nice and thick and warm and comfy. I have a couple of sweaters from Aeropostale but they're pretty thin, so I need some thicker ones. At least this sweater is on sale--it's normally almost $60 (*chokes*), but with clearance and the extra 60% off discount that's going on, it comes out to $22. Not too bad, but I'm still completely broke.


I HAVE BEEN DYING TO OWN A FLANNEL OMG. I had a kind-of-ish flannel a while ago that was pink and green (my two fave colors ) but it's too small now :( So I really want to get a new flannel, and this one looks pretty cute. It's also on sale too: it's usually about $40, but with clearance and the discount, it's only $14. I might be able to spare a few bucks for this one... :)

Now, I've never even really heard of ASOS before now. I think it's based out of another country...? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) But they're clothes are pretty nice--and expensive. Despite that, here are some of my faves:


I have really only two pairs of skinny jeans that I really really love--one is this red pair (can't remember where I got them) and the other are my dark denim Mudd jeans (got from Kohl's), which I wear almost every time I leave my house. But I want a pair of black skinny jeans too--I personally only like dark colored jeans, and these black ones look super awesome. But they're about $28, which isn't too bad a price, but I have $0 so...



I don't have to explain why I'm in love with this sweatshirt, right? Why is it $37 though *cries*


I have seen ying (is it yin? ying? idk) yang tanks around Tumblr and now I finally found a legitimate store that sells one (a bit low cut in the front though, yikes). But it's almost $30 so I think I'm gonna try a DIY version of this, although it probably won't be nearly as good quality...oh, well.

And now here's a couple loves from Wet Seal:


(Btw, this girl is wearing shorts--they're just so tiny you can't see them.) I think a few posts ago I expressed my random, out-of-nowhere, hopefully temporary obsession with Audrey Hepburn, right? So that should explain why I want this tank--and also it's just cute too. It's regularly $21.90, and on clearance it's about $17, but I think I'm gonna have to wait until the price drops a little lower.


Aaaand obviously (almost) everyone loves Marilyn so this tank is understandable as well. It's cheaper than the Audrey one too--regularly like $20, on clearance $15. So if I wait this one out too, I could get it for a really good price.


Hahaha every time I see this sweatshirt, I smile--I just really love it. $27 though >_< I don't love it that much haha.

I actually have some more stuff--from Forever 21 and Payless--that I want to share, so that's why I'm breaking this post into two parts. So I'll post about those clothes some other time this week.

Anyway, what do you think of these clothes? Which ones do you like? Are any of these clothes something you would buy yourself? Let me know in the comments!

16 comments:

  1. Cute! Haha, I love the "There's no way you woke up like that" shirt! :)

    Micaela // Note + Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love it so much, it always makes me laugh :D

      Delete
  2. Dude, why are clothes so expensive? The other day I went to Kohls--which is supposed to be on the cheaper end--and bought two pairs of athletic shorts and they came out to FORTY DOLLARS. FORTY STINKING DOLLARS. No wonder people don't wear as many clothes as they used to...

    ...but I like the "I'm So Fancy" one, and I'm looking forward to seeing your next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSS omg clothes are unnecessarily crazy expensive these days >_< and yes I love that Fancy sweatshirt too! ^^

      Delete
  3. Clothes truly are expensive; I only go out shopping every couple of months. >.< I need more clothes, though! I like the ying-and-yang tee, but I do agree it is a bit low cut.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only go out shopping every couple of YEARS :P and yes I need more clothes too--I just need someone with deep pockets to come along and take me shopping xD Yesss isn't that ying-yang tank so cute? yeah, if I do a DIY version I can make sure it's not so low cut :)

      Delete
  4. These clothes are so cute! The ying (?)-yang tee is adorable but since it is currently *goes and checks phone* 14 degrees outside, it doesn't really suit my fashion style currently :P. I just realized that I haven't been following your blog (what) so I am going to do that now. COMMENT RANT OVER

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg >_< According to Windows Weather, it's 27 degrees here. Ugghh I just need springgg :P And omg just realized I'm not following you either! O_o *follows immediately* ahhh better :)

      Delete
  5. I love the "There's no way you woke up like that" sweatshirt! I need more clothes thought... Great post!

    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I love that sweatshirt too! ♥ And omg it seems like everyone needs more clothes! We just need to all do a virtual shopping trip xD

      Delete
  6. I love these! That flannel tho - I NEED it. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesss great minds think alike! You've got great taste girl haha :P
    Thanks for your comment on my most recent post! Go ahead and snatch the idea; it would also be so awesome if you could link back to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! :D And of course I'll link back to you! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm going to do the same thing-- would that be ok? I'll leave a link to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's totally fine! Can't wait to see the post! ^^

      Delete