YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!
Remember when I spoke of a special post?
WELL HERE IS THE SPECIAL POOOOOOST!
I have been working with the incredibly talented, creative, and basically just genius MorningTime4 (over at The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life) for a while now, and together we created the LITERATURE PHOTOGRAPHY TAG!
(beautiful tag graphic made by Morning :D)
Rules:
+ Post your photos with the original tag graphic (above)
+ Take a photo for each of the eight literature-related prompts given
+ Tag at least 3 bloggers
+ Feel free to add extra literature-inspired prompts for the people you tag
Soooo I MAJORLY suck because I haven't taken my photos yet (*screams and pulls out hair*) and I would take them today, but it's super cloudy and just a bad day for photo-taking. So I might update/repost this with my own photos later. But for now, let's get to tagging and prompting! ^^
I Tag:
Emily at Lynde Avenue
June S at Impossible (btw, in case you missed it, check out my interview of her here!)
Rcubed at Random Rants by Rcubed
Dali Rae at DaliRae
Autumn Raelin at Autumn's Readings & Writings
The Prompts:
- "to Narnia" (Chronicles of Narnia) - picture of a closet or door
- "Anaklusmos/Riptide" (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) - picture of a pen
- "to seek a great perhaps" (Looking for Alaska) - picture of a map
- "a place just for us" (Bridge to Terabithia) - picture of the place you read
- "Green Eggs and Ham" (Green Eggs and Ham) -- a photo of your least/most favorite food
- "Mr. Browne's Precepts" (Wonder) -- a handwritten quote/saying you live by
- "The Silver Shoes" (The Wizard of Oz) -- favorite pair of shoes
- "Time Traveling" (When You Reach Me) -- photo of a memory
That's about it for today (I really will try to take my photos later) and make sure you check out Morning's awesome post about the tag!
(P.S. This doesn't sound like my first rodeo, does it? Well, it isn't! Be sure and check out the very first tag I created with Bryleigh McCarty!)
☮



THIS IS AMAZING. I'M DOING THIS FOR SURE. ♥
ReplyDelete- June
www.the-impossible.com
YAYAYAY can't wait to see it! :D
DeleteI LOVE this idea that you guys came up with...it's just awesome :)
ReplyDelete-Lauren <3
lovingourcreator.blogspot.com
Thank you! You should totally do this tag! :D
DeleteSTAWP. You are too sweet and kind. ^.^ I'm glad we made this tag! The feeling of making this and collaborating-- it's spectacular. <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Hahaha, it's all true <3 I'm glad we did this too! It was super fun and super exciting :D
DeleteAwww...YESSS!!! Thanks so much for tagging me, this honestly looks like so much fun.... I'll try to get this up soon, but I'm kinda not sure at this moment what "soon" is... so don't worry if it's not posted in like the next two weeks or anything... I'm definitely doing this. DEFINITELY.
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAY can't wait to see it! ^^
DeleteGreat idea! I especially like the Looking For Alaska one, great book ♡
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope you do this tag! :D
DeleteThis looks like such an awesome tag!!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you! And omg forgot to tag you! >_< So I'm tagging you now haha I hope you do it! :D
DeleteThis sounds really cool!
ReplyDelete