You all probably already know that I'm not a "beauty products" kind of girl, but there are a few things that I use and really love. So today I'm sharing them with you! (Also I need an excuse to show off what I personally think are the best pictures I've ever taken--but sorry about the open dishwasher and my brother's Kindle in the background. >_<)
1. Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish
So this is the only kind of nail polish I'm allowed to use (besides white and topcoat). The shade is called Trade Winds and I think I got it from Walgreens for like a dollar haha. I don't think they sell this polish anymore but I really like it; it's like perfect nude shade for my skin complexion (which is really hard to find, trust me). In the picture I'm only wearing the polish on my thumb though xD I'm too lazy and messy to do the rest of my hand. Ahhh I'm a mess.
2. Carmex Ultra Smooth Lip Balm
I've used Carmex since I was a little kid, but I always just used the original tube lip balm. But this lip balm is amazing omg. I always like stick lip balm over liquid/gel because with liquid you might squeeze out to much and then it's messy and bleh. But stick is awesome and tidy and fast. Plus this pomegranate flavor is AMAZING. I really love this lip balm and I always carry one with me.
3. Dove Go Fresh Body Mist
This body mist is a lifesaver--I'm at that stage in life where I wanna spray something on before I go out, but not anything with a heavy scent and called "seductive" or something like that. So this Dove Body Mist is really awesome--it's light, but works, and I've personally always loved the "clean cucumber" scent.
4. Nivea Shea Butter Lotion
So I don't wanna overshare but let's just say it's very hard to get my skin hydrated and soothed. My hands and legs get especially dry, and for a while I couldn't find anything that worked so I just wore jeans all the time--even in the summer. But now I have this Nivea lotion and IT IS LIFE. It hydrates my dry skin really well and smells heavenly. So this one is a literal lifesaver.
(Yeah, this post was a bit hurried, so it might be a little sloppy and have some grammar errors. Oops.)
Anyway, how was you guys' weekend? (I know it's been over a couple of days since the weekend, but just oops again.) I went shopping with my aunts (^^) so I'll be posting haul this week...maybe...*suspenseful music plays*
What're your lifesaving "beauty" products? Let me know in the comments!
☮


I have this coconut hand lotion from The Body Shop, plus a EOS lip balm. ^.^ My weekend consisted of me stretching, writing, and watching Big Hero 6 five times.
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Nice! And yeah, I've heard that EOS is like awesome! :D
DeleteYOUR NAILS ARE PERFECT. Like the nail shape? Seriously, how do you get them that way?
ReplyDeleteOmg thank you so much! :3 They're actually just naturally like that, I don't do anything to them! (Sounds braggy >_< but it's true!)
Delete