Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beautiful Blog Award...?

I got nominated (or is it "I was nominated"?) by Cathy for the Beautiful Blog Award (even though I personally think my blog is currently far from beautiful). But it's still cool! These things are usually fun and I'm glad to be back to doing them. :)


Rules:

+ Answer the questions (given by the nominator)
+ Nominate other people (doesn't seem to be a specific number...)
+ Ask them questions (also doesn't seem to be a specific number...)

Cathy's Questions:

1. What was the last thing you ate? Um...some grapes.

2. Least favorite number? All numbers are created equal! When will people learn this? I think I'm going to have to start a Numbers Rights Movement or something.

3. If you could swap faces with anyone, who would it be? Either Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, or Selena Gomez.

4. Favorite song at the moment? I'm sort of in transition between Problem by Ariana Grande and Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus (I love the song, not the music video)

5. Twitter or Instagram (doesn't matter if you have one or not) Hmm...Twitter. It's more likely for me to get a Twitter soon than Instagram, because Insta is pretty much all pictures and the whole point is for me to not have pics of myself on the Internet.

6. One pet peeve you have about bloggers? I guess when people who already have a lot of followers complain about the number of followers they have and try to get more followers...like, hello, there are people out here with less than 10 followers (*cough cough* like me *cough*)

7. If you had to change your blog name, what would it be? I've thought about "Polka Dots and Pink Flipflops", but that sounds like the name of a fashion blog and I don't blog about fashion so :/

8. Do you use emojis? If so, which are your favorite?


(I know this one isn't officially real, but it needs to be. How am I supposed to convey to my friends that I'm currently in the midst of fangirling if they can't see it?)

Nominees:

Dali Rae at DaliRae

Jubilee at Strawberrie Girl

Natt at ITSNATT


Emily at love, emily

Amelia Grace at Amelia Grace

My Questions:

1. What is the first line of the fourth chapter of the book you're reading now/last book you read?
2. If you were immortal for one day, what would you do?
3. Which fictional character would be your best friend?
4. If you could only buy clothes from one store for the rest of your life, which store would it be?
5. What song best describes your current mood?
6. What is your favorite gif ever?
7. If you had to join a fandom (other than the one you're already in), which would it be and why?
8. What does your first name mean? (You can Google it or something.)
9. Would you rather stay in a cheap motel or camp outside in a tent?
10. What was the first book to make you cry?
11. Netflix or YouTube?
12. Long baths or quick showers?
13. Big cities or small towns?
14. Hunger Games or Divergent?
15. When did you last change your blog design?
16. What inspired your current blog design?

So...yup! I'm done! Is six a good number of people to nominate? I don't know...Well, I guess it'll have to be good, won't it? :P Can't wait to see the answers to my questions! ^^

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    xx Jubilee

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I'll get right on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Can't wait to see you're answers! ^^

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I love your blog!
    Emily-- lovemilysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a button that I made for you on Pix & Portraits. Hope you like it ッ

    ReplyDelete