Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Editsss!

So I just found this super awesome website for making and editing gifs and I'm like obsessed. I've made, like, four already. So today I'm just posting them (along with a couple of non-gif edits that I did as well ♥ )








Oh, btw, I'd really love it if you guys asked me some questions! You can ask me anything--about my personality, stuff I like to do, my family/friends--and I'll answer them in my next post! I really need something to blog about, and I like answering questions, but I haven't been tagged/nominated for anything in a long time so I just need something from you! So, if you could, leave a few questions for me in the comments! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Nice edits, my favorite is the last one. So tumblr! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just amazing! did it take a long time? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss! ^^ And most of them didn't take too long, only the more detailed ones ♡

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just started reading your blog. I really like it! Here are my four questions:
    1. What astrological sign are you?
    2. Big family?
    3. Dream job?
    4. Favorite singer/band?
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss! ^^ I will definitely answer them in my next post! ♡

      And I checked out your blog, it's cool! Looks like we're fellow homeschoolers :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Awesome! :D I have another question. :P How long have you been homeschooling?

      Delete