Saturday, September 6, 2014

TMI Tag

Hiiiiii,

I'm back from the dead! I haven't posted in, like, almost a month, right? What have I been doing?

Drumroll, please...

Nothing. As usual.

I've been mostly watching Criminal Minds, obsessing over my Tumblr blog, and, of course, doing school.

So that's fun.

Anyway, since I don't have anything to post about, I'm going to do the TMI tag (which I wasn't even really tagged for) because I can.


1: What are you wearing? Some red skinny jeans I got from Kohls and a graphic tee I got from Burlington.

2: Ever been in love? Psssh, several times. Pinterest...Tumblr...KKH...current love is Netflix. ❥

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? With a friend, yeah.

4: How tall are you? 5"2'

5: How much do you weigh? 92 lbs.

6: Any tattoos? Nooope. And I'm not planning on getting any. Like, ever.

7: Any piercings? Nope, and not planning on getting any of those either.

8: OTP? Joshifer. (ship it mildly) Jelsa. (ship it hard) Sheo. (ship it so hard it hurts)

9: Favorite show? The Office.

10: Favorite bands singers? Off the top of my head: Ariana Grande, Britt Nicole, Francesca Battistelli, Demi Lovato, and Iggy Azalea. ☆

11: Something you miss? Being young and not caring what people thought about me.

12: Favorite song? Currently it's an unbreakable tie between Clean Bandit's "Rather Be" and Zendaya's "Replay".

13: How old are you? Fourteen years younggg. ♥

14: Zodiac sign? Idk and idc.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Idk, just being really compatible with my personality.

16: Favorite quote? Currently: "It's so much easier to know who you are when there aren't a thousand people telling you who they think you are." --Miley Cyrus

18: Favorite color? Lately I've decided that I don't really have a favorite color, I just love colors in phases. My faves right now are mint green and pastel pink.

19: Loud music or soft? It depends on what mood I'm in.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? To bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower? Like, forever. At least 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Also forever. Once again, at least 30 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yup, in fifth grade. Sometimes I wonder if my classmates thought that I started homeschooling because of the fight.

24: Turn on? Being asked "how are you" and being able to tell that they really mean it.

25: Turn off? Cursing.

26: The reason I joined YouTube Blogger? I saw a bunch of cool and cute blogs and I wanted to make a cool, popular blog like the ones I'd seen. As you can see, I've failed.

27: Fears? The dark, rejection, pretty much all bugs, criminals, and that my close family will die/be seriously injured.

28: Last thing that made you cry? An episode of Criminal Minds.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last night when I was saying goodnight to my family. I always say "I love you" to them before going to bed.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube blog name? I think I've said this before, so I don't really feel like typing it all out again.

31: Last book you read? "Monument 14: Sky on Fire" by Emmy Laybourne.

32: The book you're currently reading? I'm not reading anything. I actually haven't read in, like, month. Netflix stole my life.

33: Last show you watched? Criminal Minds.

34: Last person you talked to? My mom. 

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Close friends.

36: Favorite food? I just love food in general. My favorite kind of food is fast food. Man, what I wouldn't do for an order of large McDonald's fries right now...

37: Place you want to visit? I can't pick one place...my top three are NYC, Florida, and California.

38: Last place you were? Church.

39: Do you have a crush? Nooope.

40: Last time you kissed someone? Last night telling my family goodnight.

41: Last time you were insulted? Like, a half hour ago. My family never misses an opportunity to insult me. Ah, I love 'em.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Lemon for cakes/cupcakes, apple for pie, and cherry for pretty much all candy.

43: What instruments do you play? The keyboard...computer keyboard :P

44: Favorite piece of jewelry Don't wear no jewelry.

45: Last sport you played? Um...I don't really play spor--oh, wait, there was that one time when I played EA Sports soccer on my Kindle.

46: Last song you sang? If by "sang" you mean "muttered under your breath", then it was "Like a Star" by Britt Nicole.

47: Favorite chat up line? Chat up line? Like, pick-up line? Idk. I'm not gonna be using any pick-up lines any time soon. Actually, never.

48: Have you ever used it? I just said I'll never use a pick-up line. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last month, with my dad.

50: Who should answer these questions next? I'm too lazy to actually tag anyone, so if you're reading this, I order you to do this tag. I also order you to check out my Tumblr blog, which I linked above. I'll try to post more on here.  


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also, I just discovered your tumblr, we coincidentally have the same theme! Just followed, love it!

      Delete
    2. Thankssssssss! And, ya, I ship sheo super hard! I just need them to go ahead and get married so I can die happy. :P

      Delete