Friday, September 26, 2014

What am I Doinggg

So the last time I was posted was...oh. Last Wednesday. Not bad for me, actually. I mean, it's been over a week, but at least it isn't like a month or something. :P

Anyway, what have I been doing that is so much more important than this blog? Well...

1. School. Obviously, everyone is doing school. It's not really affecting my blogging, but it's just another thing that I've been doing. I've been taking live online classes and they've been going pretty well. My fave is literature--the teacher is really engaged with us students and other kids actually talk to me. It's cool. ✗

2. Netflix. What else is new? Netflix is pretty much a part of my life now. I try to watch Criminal Minds at least twice a day (I know, I know, I need to get my priorities straight.) But it's just to make sure that I get through all nine seasons before the next season starts up. ✩

3. Tumblr. O. M. G. Tumblr is kind of major for me right now. I have 61 followers (\^^/) and they just keep coming. I worked reeaally hard on my blog design and setup, and it's finally paid off. I wish this blog had taken off like that one...but I still have super awesome followers on this blog. ❥

4. CocoPPa Play. I used to be addicted to KKH, but it got way too competitive. The layout changed, and suddenly I was required to play the game like literally non-stop in order to stay on the A-list. And ain't nobody got time for that. So I deleted that game and accidentally stumbled upon another game: CocoPPa Play. It's like a kawaii game with models and stuff. It looks like it's for ten-year-olds, but I look like a ten-year-old anyway, so why not? ♔

So, yup, that's what I've been doing. I also check my Pinterest and WeHeartIt regularly, but those have sort of gotten boring now. :/

I'm thinking of reviving my book review blog (which I sort of forgot even existed) and also getting back into writing on WattPad and Figment. I've just gotta straighten out these priorities of mine--which, don't worry, also include this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this little catch up post! Ooo I followed you on tumblr! Love your layout! ugh I need to sort mine out but it takes so much time!

    dalirae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^^ And thanks for following me on Tumblr! Yeah, blog design on there can take a LOT of time, but it's totally worth it! :)

      Delete