I went to the mall yesterday with my mom. I had a lot of fun and did a lot of shopping. So today I'm going to be talking about and posting pics of what I bought! Let's get started!
So the first store I went to yesterday was
So the first store I went to yesterday was
Here's what I bought:
and also
(Sorry if it's hard to see :/) Anywho, I am soooo obsessed with beanies! I got, like, four in one shopping trip! Those two from Forever 21 aren't particularly decorative but I still like the colors. I'm also obsessed with scarves. I own, like, seven. I just like them because I can quickly accessorize an outfit with them. ♡ I also think that the unicorn bag is completely adorable! It's perfect for holding pencils and stuff. I can't wait to use it! ♥ I love the prices at Forever 21, though. They usually have a few clearance racks set up and they have good stuff on them. I bought the most stuff from Forever 21 because of their awesome prices.
The second store I went to was
Here's what I bought:
I also got my mom a purple beanie, but it's not in this pic since it technically isn't mine. Anyway, I would've bought more, but Zumiez is expensive. I saw an Obey sweatshirt that was like fifty dollars! But the people there are really nice, at least at the store I went to. They were mostly teenagers (like 16-19 I would say) and they were really friendly and talked to me like I was their age. It felt good to experience good customer service for once. ツ
The third store I went to was
Here's what I bought:
(Sorry, the beanie kinda blends with my bedding :/) Anyway, I couldn't buy much from Wet Seal either because their prices are outrageous too. I was lucky that I was even able to afford two things from there. They had some other cute beanies with words and stuff on 'em but they were way too expensive (at least for me). ♔
The fourth store I went to was
Here's what I bought:
AEO is expensive too. My dad actually bought these for me (:D) but they cost more than I would've paid myself. Most of these "mall stores" are expensive, but I guess that's how it is when you try to shop brand-name. :/
Anywho, that's what I bought! I got some beanies (^^) and some other cute little things, so I'm happy. This shopping trip wiped out my wallet though, so I won't be shopping like this again for a while! Anyway, I'll post tomorrow!
☮










sales racks will save your life. the question always is "will they have my size"
ReplyDeleteikr! I'm an x-small in pretty much everything and most of the time I have to move up a size because they don't have mine...luckily, Forever 21 DID have my size! ^^ :P
DeleteSo many beanies, lucky you and I love the maroon scarf.
ReplyDeleteDaisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy
Thanks, I love it too! ^^ And yasss, beaniesss.♡ I'm so obsessed. :P
Delete