Monday, September 14, 2015

Quick Post - GIVEAWAY WINNERSSSSS! + Mini Update

YAYAYAYAYAYAY

GUYSGUSYGUYSGUYSSSSS

This is just a quick post to announce the winners of the giveaway! Yaaaaay!

(let's just ignore the fact that this is five days later than I stated in my giveaway rules and info okay? okay.)

If you entered before September 8, watch the video below to see if you are a winner! (and also just check it out because you love me of course :P) (also make sure to switch to 1080p HD while watching so the blur doesn't destroy your eyesight)



Congratulations again to all the winners, and thanks again to everyone who entered! If you didn't win, don't worry; there will always be other giveaways!

So winners, check your inboxes for an email from me which should've been sent before I posted the video (to avoid any spam encounters) and make sure you respond to me in no more than THREE DAYS so I can get these prizes to you guys! ^^

---

So besides all this, I can say:

a. I am alive

b. school is killing me help

c. I may have to take a sort of blogging-break noooooo

d. stay tuned for more updates as I try to juggle my not-even-all-that-busy-yet-but-somehow-still-murdering-my-lazy-self life

e. for those who don't know, I'm still plugging Miranda's blog because it, her art, and Miranda herself are just awesome okay like please go and check out that post with the drawing of me it is just



f. I'm currently obsessed with The Gardiner Sisters' cover of White Winter Hymnal

so bye, you guys are awesome, thanks for sticking with me through all this craziness, and thanks for participating in my very sloppily thrown together giveaway! See you soon (I hope)!

☮

20 comments:

  1. Aww congrats Nabila! Shame I couldn't have entered - I live in the UK! :(

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    P.S. PLEASE DON'T TAKE A BLOGGING BREAK I'M MISSING YOU ALREADY!!!!!!!!! ;) But of course, we completely respect if you need/want to! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I wish you could've too! Hopefully next time I can open it up to more locations.

      I don't want to take one either! :( I'm doing all in my power to keep from taking a break; I love blogging far too much to just lay it down completely.

      Thank you for your sweet comment! It's really comments like these that keep me blogging :)

      Delete
  2. *sniffle* Blogging break? Noooooooo don't do it to us!!!!!!! But if you absolutely must I completely understand. That silly thing called school, gosh.... :)

    Chloe | It's A Chloe Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I totally don't want to take a break! Maybe I'll just cut down on posting...idk, I'll figure something out; I truly don't want to leave you guys hanging though. I know, like why is school even here? :P

      Delete
  3. Yay I won! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATULATIONS NABILA! ^^ Thanks for entering! :)

      Delete
  4. Nooooo not a blogging break! *cries*

    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! *cries with you* I'm going to try as hard as I can not to take one.

      Delete
  5. School is killing me as well this year, so I totes understand the need of a blogging break. Good luck, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urghhhh schooool :P Hopefully I won't have to take an official blogging break, but definitely cutting down on blogging-related commitments...thanks! Good luck to you, too! :)

      Delete
  6. School has okay, but um, let me just say one thing. DO NOT GO INTO BLOGGING BREAK NOOOOOO.

    But if you need it, well understand, and we'll give you a blogging break cookie pizza to replenish your brain. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOOOW I DON'T WANT TOOOO NOOOOO

      I humbly accept the cookie pizza--though I will probably consume it in under one minute and begin looking for more food :P

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I saw your design too; I loved it! ^^

      Delete
  8. Hey Olivia! I had a Blogger Choice Awards and you won some stuff, I'd love for you to check it out!! CONGRATS NABILA ^ ^

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw! Thank you so much; I'm super excited and will definitely be adding the button to my blog soon! ^^ Yaaay for Nabila! ^^

      Delete
  9. YAY OLIVIA
    why did i even type that i have no idea.
    anyways..let's just say i totally understand about school. LIKE YEAH. it is literally like squashing me, and with everything else going on...like yeah. so no worries. it's tottaaallly okay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY AUTUMN
      (for this comment :P)
      schoooool like whyyy but at least only three more years. and then four years of college. and then a never-ending abyss of money, struggle, and survival...okay that escalated--or more like declined lol--quickly :P

      Delete
  10. Congrats to the winnners! :)

    Your hair is really cute btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay for everyone! ^^

      Aw, thank you so much! ♥ You have no idea how much it takes to make my hair look half-presentable haha

      Delete