You all remember the awesome and beautiful Haleemah, right? The one with the cute and relatable blog? I did an interview with her a couple months ago. Well now, we've constructed a tag together! Yay! ^^ This is the third tag that I've created with someone (I've also done the Literature Photography Tag with Morning and the Lyric Medley Tag with Bryleigh) and I'm super excited to share it with you! The theme of the tag hits close to home for me as I've gained so many blogger besties during my short time in the blogosphere, and it's fun to see how much I have in common with them. So I suggest you guys do this tag with your blogger friends...or maybe with me? :P Anyway, without further ado:
1. When and how did you find each other's blogs?
H: I found Olivia's blog when she left a comment on one of my earlier posts. My blog isn't exactly huge so a comment is a big deal for me and I always check out the people who are lovely enough to leave me one. So yeah, I checked out Olivia's blog, found out she was 14 (at the time, like me), homeschooled (like me) and that her blog posts were so funny and enjoyable to read and I stuck around!
O: I...can't even remember how I found her blog haha. I think it was one of those things where I was just trolling through Blogger profiles with things in common with me and I found Haleemah's and was like "hey, this is cute!" and followed ^^
2. Describe each other's blogs in three words.
H: humorous, well written and relatable
O: creative, cute, and relatable :P
3. Something that you love about the other's blog?
H: I live for the gifs included in some posts
O: I said this above but Haleemah is honestly just so relatable. Also her posts about makeup are awesome, especially for a person like me with 0% knowledge in makeup.
4. Favorite post by the other?
H: I love Olivia's Unpopular Opinions Tag post, it cracked me up XD
O: I love all of her "monthly favourites" posts.
5. What was the last thing you posted? (before this tag)
H: The last thing I posted was a sort of apology post explaining why I've been so darn slack on my blog recently.
O: I posted the winners of my giveaway and also a little update on how school has already basically slaughtered me just two months in.
6. Fave blogs?
H: well as much as I enjoy writing on my own blog I don't actually do much blog reading. obviously I like and read Olivia's blog and I enjoy Zoella's (you heard of her at all?) blog too. And also those random beauty and fashion blogs that I click on when I need to read a review of a product of some sort. they help me out a lot ;)
O: Of course I love Haleemah's as well as Rose's, Morning's, Autumn's, Rcubed/Rachel's, and Mary's.
7. Put your music player on shuffle; what song did you land on?
H: Shout About It - The Vamps
O: Happy - Gardiner Sisters (cover)
8. Shared fandoms?
H: Well I don't think Olivia and I have many fandoms in common tbh but I know we both watch Supernatural and Teen Wolf so that's something I suppose right? XD
O: Supernatural-ish, like I've never watched it myself but I already have a deep connection to Dean, Sam, and especially Castiel due to Tumblr and Pinterest. Teen Wolf-ish also--okay maybe more like just Dylan O'Brien in general.
9. What's one thing you'd like to say to your blogger friend?
H: one thing? a full conversation would be nice XD
O: lol same; but if I could only say one thing I'd probably be like "hi." lol jk I'd probably say "you are so makeup- and fashion-knowledgeable; please teach me sensei."
---
Sooo this tag was super fun not only to create but to participate in as well! I had sooo much fun collaborating with Haleemah (this girl just has the funniest personality) and I hope to be able to do it again in the future!
So make sure you check out Haleemah's post about the tag--and really just her blog in general because it's amazing--and let me know if you do this tag! (You probably won't because I made it sound so complicated but)
Anyway, see you guys next time! (Hopefully with an original post and more detailed updates...?)
☮

There aren't any official rules but if you end up wanting to do this tag and don't know how to:
+ Find a blogger friend (you've gotta have at least one fellow blogger's email address buried deep down in your email contacts)
+ Suggest the tag to them (email them something like "HEY...WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, LET'S DO THIS RANDOM TAG TOGETHER!" and make sure you type it in all caps and everything)
+ Write up an even number of questions (there's no specific number and you can just use the ones from our tag if you want) and post half of the questions on one blog and the one half on the other.
+ Answer the questions, indicating whose answer is whose (like Haleemah and I did below with the first letters of our names)
+ Add the overloaded-girly-pastel-time-machine-back-to-first-grade banner above to the post
+ Post and share!
And now, a demonstration:
1. When and how did you find each other's blogs?
H: I found Olivia's blog when she left a comment on one of my earlier posts. My blog isn't exactly huge so a comment is a big deal for me and I always check out the people who are lovely enough to leave me one. So yeah, I checked out Olivia's blog, found out she was 14 (at the time, like me), homeschooled (like me) and that her blog posts were so funny and enjoyable to read and I stuck around!
O: I...can't even remember how I found her blog haha. I think it was one of those things where I was just trolling through Blogger profiles with things in common with me and I found Haleemah's and was like "hey, this is cute!" and followed ^^
2. Describe each other's blogs in three words.
H: humorous, well written and relatable
O: creative, cute, and relatable :P
3. Something that you love about the other's blog?
H: I live for the gifs included in some posts
O: I said this above but Haleemah is honestly just so relatable. Also her posts about makeup are awesome, especially for a person like me with 0% knowledge in makeup.
4. Favorite post by the other?
H: I love Olivia's Unpopular Opinions Tag post, it cracked me up XD
O: I love all of her "monthly favourites" posts.
5. What was the last thing you posted? (before this tag)
H: The last thing I posted was a sort of apology post explaining why I've been so darn slack on my blog recently.
O: I posted the winners of my giveaway and also a little update on how school has already basically slaughtered me just two months in.
6. Fave blogs?
H: well as much as I enjoy writing on my own blog I don't actually do much blog reading. obviously I like and read Olivia's blog and I enjoy Zoella's (you heard of her at all?) blog too. And also those random beauty and fashion blogs that I click on when I need to read a review of a product of some sort. they help me out a lot ;)
O: Of course I love Haleemah's as well as Rose's, Morning's, Autumn's, Rcubed/Rachel's, and Mary's.
7. Put your music player on shuffle; what song did you land on?
H: Shout About It - The Vamps
O: Happy - Gardiner Sisters (cover)
8. Shared fandoms?
H: Well I don't think Olivia and I have many fandoms in common tbh but I know we both watch Supernatural and Teen Wolf so that's something I suppose right? XD
O: Supernatural-ish, like I've never watched it myself but I already have a deep connection to Dean, Sam, and especially Castiel due to Tumblr and Pinterest. Teen Wolf-ish also--okay maybe more like just Dylan O'Brien in general.
H: one thing? a full conversation would be nice XD
O: lol same; but if I could only say one thing I'd probably be like "hi." lol jk I'd probably say "you are so makeup- and fashion-knowledgeable; please teach me sensei."
---
Sooo this tag was super fun not only to create but to participate in as well! I had sooo much fun collaborating with Haleemah (this girl just has the funniest personality) and I hope to be able to do it again in the future!
So make sure you check out Haleemah's post about the tag--and really just her blog in general because it's amazing--and let me know if you do this tag! (You probably won't because I made it sound so complicated but)
Anyway, see you guys next time! (Hopefully with an original post and more detailed updates...?)
☮


That looks like so much fun! I'll have to try and see if I can actually find someone who wants to do it with me. ^_^
ReplyDelete~Lydia~ <3
I am so doing this but I will have to find someone to do it with.
ReplyDeleteAww, this looks like so much fun! Now to see if anyone wants to do it with me :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool idea for a tag! Hopefully I can find someone to do it with :)
ReplyDeleteI'm doing this tag with Noor! Whoop whoop! Starting tomorrow though. ^.^
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
This is such a cool tag! I'll have to find someone to do it with :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/
Had so much fun doing this with you, Olivia! Love your answers! And btw I completely understand sticking around Teen Wolf for Dylan O'Brien ;) -H x
ReplyDeletehaleemahsjournal.blogspot.com
Awww, this is just too cute! You and Haleemah seemed to have an awesome time doing this! I have to try this out with my blogger bff too! Hahaha!
ReplyDeletexx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'
This looks so fun! I'll have to see if I can find someone. Awesome idea by you and Hallemah. :)
ReplyDeleteAhaha your intro made me laugh so much! :)
ReplyDeleteMy favourite answers were to question two. :) They were so cute. The tag really shows off your friendship, and I'm so glad you have each other. I have to go and find someone to do this with.
By the way, Olivia, I don't know if I already came here, but I changed my URL on my blog, and my GFC followers aren't receiving my posts in their Dashboards anymore. Since you're a follower, I thought you might want to unfollow and refollow to make sure you get them, or unfollow if you don't want them at all. :) You can find me at the new URL. Let me know if it works! <3
Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteHi, I just wanted to let you know that I am doing a daily post challenge for december over at my blog! ;) If you are interested in doing it as well here is the link to my post:
http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/11/daily-december.html
-Elly <3