Monday, July 6, 2015

Interview Possst | Haleemah - Haleemah's Journal

Sooo I'm pretty sure you guys have heard me mention Haleemah from Haleemah's Journal, right? Well I got to interview this fellow teenage fangirl, and you get the opportunity to read it!



Name? Haleemah 

Age? 14 years old and nine months

Top 3 fears? I'm terrified to death of spiders and insects (does that count as two already?) and I guess I get really freaked out by the thought of being alone. I mean, I do shut myself in my room with my headphones in from time to time to be alone like any other teenager but the thought of having no family or friends scares the heck out of me. 

Last song you listened to? Well since I'm listening to music as I write this the last song I listened to keeps changing. But since I'm listening to "Do It Again" by Pia Mia feat. Chris Brown and Tyga right now I'll put that...even though it literally just switched to "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift XD 

If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Right now? um...idk.  I have a very long list of clothes, make up and fan merch that I need to buy. 
Concert and Loft 89 tickets to Taylor Swift's show in Hyde Park in a few weeks would be nice. And to meet her while I'm there as well.
And One Direction tickets. And The Janoskians show tickets. Oh and maybe Jai Brooks too. Thanks

What does your url mean? It's basically what it says; Haleemah's Journal. I see my blog as sort of a journal that I can write want I want but have people read it if they want and hopefully entertain them. I also like to keep it sort of "journal-y" so people know I'm writing on it like I would in a diary, as myself and nothing else. 

Current fave movies? I always have so many favourite movies it's ridiculous. But my sort of constant always favourite movies are She's The Man, 21 and 22 Jump Street, Cinderella (the 2015 live action version a little more than the original), Frozen, Tangled and Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 .

Current fave songs? I've been listening to The Janoskains a lot recently so literally all of their stuff. Pretty much anything and everything by Taylor Swift, in particular "All Too Well", "Out Of The Woods", "Red", "State of Grace", "Holy Ground", "Love Story", "Come Back"..."Be Here" and "Fearless". Oh and also "22", "The Way I Loved You" and basically the whole of Fearless, Red and 1989 okay. I don't even know where I'm going with this.
I'm also currently in love with "Be Alright" and "Take You" acoustic both by Justin Bieber. 

Fave books? I'm not a huge lover of books even though I was a completely book obsessed child.  Because I don't read much I don't really have a favourite book but my sort of constant fave books series is the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. They are some very good books.

Current fave bands? One Direction (always though tbh), The Vamps, 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, The 1975 and (even though they say they're not a boyband) The Janoskians.

Top three pet peeves? Just three? Um, okay... so 
1: rude people.  And by rude I mean people who are just horrible and *rude*. 
2: Being ignored. I hate being ignored so bad it's unreal. 
3: when my sister "borrows" something of mine and either puts it back with her stuff or leaves it on the floor.  Multiple times she has taken my concealer out of my make up bag and then put it back in her own. 

Are you close with your parents? Eh.

Fave animals?.............I don't like animals. Maybe kittens or rabbits. Ooooh but baby polar bears and baby lions are adorable! okay screw my first statement; I don't like *adult* animals. 

Fave blogs? Now, as much as I love blogging myself I don't read a lot of blogs so my favourite blogs happen to be pretty much some of the only blogs I read. Olivia's blog is actually one of my favourites so shout out to her and you should totally stick to reading her blog ;) 

Three bad habits?
1: My swearing is getting out of hand again 
2: I'm a lazy butt nearly always 
3: I'm very openly vain. Like I admit that I'm vain and I'm not ashamed by it and I've been told that's bad. 

I loved her answers! I don't know why I keep asking the fave animals question when I myself don't even like animals....ay-ay-ay.

Anyway, you can read Haleemah's interview of me here! And be looking for another post soon, like almost too soon as I wanted to post it today but a woman must stick to her word. ("woman" hahahahahahah I called myself "woman" *laughs for 40 years*)

(P.S. who can guess what day yesterday [July 5] was? If you can guess right then that means

a. you have been reading my blog for quite awhile [or just now desperately dashed through my archive but either way]

and

b. I may or may not let you guys in on something that I've been thinking of doing on my blog...something that would actually benefit YOU, I promise.

Okay let me get off here this post is about Haleemah)

(P.P.S I wrote this post at 12:13 a.m. my time and I've got roughly five hours of strong sleep in the past day and night so this probably has a lot of insane and sentence-altering typos and I probably don't sound as excited and hyped-up as usual. Sowwy.)

☮

15 comments:

  1. Great post! Me and Haleemah and pretty similar! I did actually get tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Hyde Park - and she was AMAZING! Swiftie forever!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haleemah would love to hear about a fellow Swiftie haha make sure to say something about it over on her blog! ^^

      Delete
  2. Haha in your sidebar 'this is officially a construction zone'! :D Perfect!
    I don't know Haleema... heading over to her blog now. Great interview! :) I totally relate, especially with the pet peeves!

    x Yasmine//Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ^^ You should definitely check it out; her entire blog is relatable! :P

      Delete
  3. I loved reading this post. I'll head on over to Haleemah's blog right now, and check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY??
    If so, CAKE AND HAPPINESS YOU'RE 15 NOW HOORAY!
    If not, then repeat when it is.
    Great interview!
    *remembers I have to email you* *Is dead*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT WAS
      *eats cake* *hits that nae-nae*
      Thanks!
      And it's cool; I literally always forget to email people back and it's really embarrassing

      Delete
  5. ugh i hate most insects too. great interview!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun interview, animal questions never hurt. :) Ooh, what's this your planning for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I guess I'll keep it in my question queue (I just came up with that accidentally and I feel so intelligent) Just made a post about my sneaky plans (what okay I'll end my comment)

      Delete
  7. I'm checking out her blog right now!! ...wait what was the 5th?
    xoxo
    Grace Anne
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! ^^ And I just made a post about it... :P

      Delete
  8. This was awesome! I just know I'm gonna enjoy your blog,

    My blog link- shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    ~ Rukiya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for having me on your blog, Olivia ^_^ Can't wait for our next collab! I'll be sending you an email shortly XD x

    haleemahsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete