Hello lovelies!
I promise I didn't forget I've just been so busy (for once) and haven't gotten to post! Missed you guys so much though! (Okay I need to chill it's just been a week).
Sooo what has been happening to keep me away from my awesome followers? Well, I shalt tell you! (I'm sorry I'm so sleepy I'm talking weird)
---
So last week I...can't even remember what I was doing. I think I mostly chilled, read you guys' awesome blog posts, did a little math, you know, the usual.
Sunday morning was really nuts--I signed up to volunteer for Living Beyond Breast Cancer's Yoga on the Steps, and my shift started at 7:30 IN THE MORNING. Which meant, in Olivia-hours (yes my time works differently than others' as I am such a late-bird) that I had to be up at 4:30 IN THE MORNING.
But luckily I managed and I went downtown and helped and it was fun. I'm not a yoga person so I didn't participate, but it was fun to hand out bracelets to people and direct them places and meet the awesome strong women who've had to fight and beat breast cancer. (I have no pics 'cause I'm a derp yay)
---
Then I went home, napped for a couple of hours, and was awakened by my mom--I'd forgotten that Sunday was the first day of our church's VBS. And to give you a good idea of how that went, I have a little list of pseudo tweets (I call them that as I don't really have Twitter so I make mental notes and write them down later.) Sidebar: there were a nice amount of teens around my age there as we were supposed to be "helpers" so a lot of my pseudo tweets are about that.
But for real. Some of those sassy-mouthed children had me like
All I can say is that it always feels good to come home and relax into Netflix and Twenty One Pilots interviews. My life is unhealthy but meh.
---
ALSO. GUESS WHAT I DID WHEN WE LEFT VBS?
So it was like after sunset when we were leaving and my parents were kinda tired so suddenly my mom just goes "Hey Olivia do you want to drive?" and I'm like "seriously?!" because I haven't driven any great distance since I got my permit. Our church is only like five minutes away from our house but you have to drive on the freeway to get there and I haven't even gotten NEAR the freeway before. But I did it. I DROVE AT NIGHT ON THE FREEWAY FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER.
I thought I was gonna be really scared, but I just tried not to think about the fact that I WAS DRIVING A FREAKING CAR WITH MY FATHER AND BROTHER IN IT. I stayed calm enough, though, and I got us home alive. Of course, once I was all parked in the driveway it all hit me and I just
---
So yay! That was fun, wasn't it? I promise I have more interesting posts coming, but for now I leave you with this.
(P.S. if you're feeling sad, just watch this twenty one pilots video--you'll feel so much better, trust me)
☮

aw old miley :(
I promise I didn't forget I've just been so busy (for once) and haven't gotten to post! Missed you guys so much though! (Okay I need to chill it's just been a week).
Sooo what has been happening to keep me away from my awesome followers? Well, I shalt tell you! (I'm sorry I'm so sleepy I'm talking weird)
---
So last week I...can't even remember what I was doing. I think I mostly chilled, read you guys' awesome blog posts, did a little math, you know, the usual.
Sunday morning was really nuts--I signed up to volunteer for Living Beyond Breast Cancer's Yoga on the Steps, and my shift started at 7:30 IN THE MORNING. Which meant, in Olivia-hours (yes my time works differently than others' as I am such a late-bird) that I had to be up at 4:30 IN THE MORNING.
But luckily I managed and I went downtown and helped and it was fun. I'm not a yoga person so I didn't participate, but it was fun to hand out bracelets to people and direct them places and meet the awesome strong women who've had to fight and beat breast cancer. (I have no pics 'cause I'm a derp yay)
---
Then I went home, napped for a couple of hours, and was awakened by my mom--I'd forgotten that Sunday was the first day of our church's VBS. And to give you a good idea of how that went, I have a little list of pseudo tweets (I call them that as I don't really have Twitter so I make mental notes and write them down later.) Sidebar: there were a nice amount of teens around my age there as we were supposed to be "helpers" so a lot of my pseudo tweets are about that.
- help I'm overdressed and know too much about the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- someone just asked if the kids were alright and FOB lyrics started playing in my head what have I become
- that's like the second girl my age with a boyfriend like what the heck aren't we all still supposed to be watching Sesame Street and Blue's Clues
- *overcompensates for weak face game with wicked taste in fashion and music*
- why are kids three years younger than me better-looking than me like no stop it go drink a sippy cup or something
- I hope no one asks me about current events because I'll probably bring up either Owl City's new album or Civil War set pics and you really don't wanna get me started on set pics
- haha yes thank you this hat is awesome it's currently concealing my weak hair game
- I promise you that kid's mentally debating whether or not I'm 10 and honestly if he asks I won't know what to say
- yeah sure kids like really pretty girls with kind voices but what about acne-covered girls who speak in strange monotones and constantly go "idk I'm not your mom"
- let's play a game called "no-I-didn't-just-see-that-fellow-teenager-make-eye-contact-with-me-because-I'm-socially-awkward-scared-and-unsure-how-to-respond"
- why are children
But for real. Some of those sassy-mouthed children had me like

lmbo Shawn xD I always laugh at this
But yeah, I can't put up with some people. I'm just not good with kids; I really have no patience and when they start acting up I just pull out my phone and walk away.
Another thing is that I suck at talking to kids my own age for some reason so I basically just stood against the wall during down time but mentally I was telling myself "I am so internet famous and they don't even know it" (which I know isn't true but I was trying to help myself out here okay) so every time someone walked by I basically thought

All I can say is that it always feels good to come home and relax into Netflix and Twenty One Pilots interviews. My life is unhealthy but meh.
---
ALSO. GUESS WHAT I DID WHEN WE LEFT VBS?
So it was like after sunset when we were leaving and my parents were kinda tired so suddenly my mom just goes "Hey Olivia do you want to drive?" and I'm like "seriously?!" because I haven't driven any great distance since I got my permit. Our church is only like five minutes away from our house but you have to drive on the freeway to get there and I haven't even gotten NEAR the freeway before. But I did it. I DROVE AT NIGHT ON THE FREEWAY FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER.
I thought I was gonna be really scared, but I just tried not to think about the fact that I WAS DRIVING A FREAKING CAR WITH MY FATHER AND BROTHER IN IT. I stayed calm enough, though, and I got us home alive. Of course, once I was all parked in the driveway it all hit me and I just

But, honestly, it was good to get that practice and experience in. Let's just not talk about how I always stop like ten feet away from red lights and stop signs or how I kept driving toward the shoulder of the highway because I'm scared of being in the way of passing cars. Let's just not.
---
So yay! That was fun, wasn't it? I promise I have more interesting posts coming, but for now I leave you with this.
(P.S. if you're feeling sad, just watch this twenty one pilots video--you'll feel so much better, trust me)
☮


First of all, I feel you. I don't have a Twitter (I want one though) so I jot down random things in my phone all the time and think, "That'd be a good tweet!"
ReplyDeleteAlso, EVERYBODY MY AGE and everybody younger than my age looks better than I do. I'm supposed to be out of the awkward teenage stage right now--aren't almost sixteen-year-olds supposed to actually have it together?--but unfortunately not.
And your parents seem so chill. My parents probably wouldn't let me go night driving or on the freeway, much less night driving on the freeway. But then, I've had somebody honk at me, I've almost run over people, and I've backed onto the curb.
yup. they have good reason not to let me loose.
awesome post; it was so relatable
I really want a Twitter too! And yeah, I know right? Like no you're 12 you're supposed to have severe acne and a voice-cracking problem.
DeleteNOOO MY PARENTS ARE NOT CHILL. It was a super last minute thing, and once I got home, my mom was all "YOU ARE NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN OMG" because she apparently freaked out the entire drive home (she rode behind us in her vehicle and was panicking the entire time)
ahaha, I bet you're not that bad. and thanks! ^^
Ah, old Miley......what went wrong?? YOU WERE SO NORMAL!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I loved those pseudo-tweets xD I literally do the exact same thing. *sigh* If only we had Twitter accounts. The world shouldn't be deprived of our mental tweets!!
Seeing kids who are younger than you but 10x more attractive is possibly the most annoying thing on the planet. Like, where are your braces?? Where is the limp hair?? Why do you actually know how to apply makeup?? WHERE IS YOUR AWKWARD STAGE???
Wow. Driving on the freeway at night- congrats!!! I would be much too terrified to do that haha! Driving somewhat terrifies me, not going to lie....
This post was seriously awesome!
xoxo
Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/
I KNOOOOW *crying*
DeleteAnd I know right? Reeeaaaally wanting a Twitter right now.
RIGHT THEY NEED DAT AWKS STAGE THO they must suffer too
I was freaking out too but I just tried not to think about it haha
Thanks! ^^
this is just the greatest most relatable funny and awesome post ever. you should get a twitter and then we could follow eachother and tweet in sarcastic tumblr language all the time. (ps you should go check out my twitter on my sidebar #selfpromo) also i've had my permit since march and have driven less than thirty minutes ............................. i literally just don't even know what's going on. and still haven't driven at night or on the interstate. FAIL. anyway, way to go that's very motivational. ALSO THESE GIFS. CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW IMPECCABLE THEY ARE. FLAW LESS. I LOVE THEM AND THEY MAKE ME CRY WITH LAUGHTER (aka inwardly laughing but not changing my outward facial expression. literally my life) okay this getting lengthy so bye ur awesome
ReplyDeleteHahaha omg thank you so much! ^^ yassss I desperately long for a Twitter and trust me girl if I had one I would for sure follow you ^^ hahah, well, my night-time freeway drive was last-minute and completely unplanned, so you shouldn't feel too behind haha. hahaha literally same xD and aw thank you so much! ♥
DeleteI loved this post!
ReplyDeleteI too am not the best with young people; whether they are children or teenagers of my age, as I suppose I'm just overly unsociable, temperamental and lacking in patience. In accordance to how I've just portrayed myself, I'm obviously a hoot!
I have two Twitter accounts (a personal one, and one for my blog), and can assure you that your pseudo tweets are much better than any of the tweets that I have ever posted (particularly the last one, which is oh so relatable).
I find your volunteering to be very admirable! I do hope that you managed to catch up on that well deserved sleep.
Kate x
www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks!
DeleteYes I am just low on patience with human existence as well. Trust me, I see exactly where you're coming from.
Hahaha, thanks! Totally checking out your twitter now, to see if that's actually true (I'm like 99% sure it isn't :P)
Thanks! tbh I'm kinda doing to so I'll have something to put on my resume next year >_< haha, and yes I did, thank you!
I don't have a Twitter either, but when I read that you have psedo tweets I was like, "OH MY SHISH KEBABS I DO THE EXACT SAME THING TOO WHAT WHAT." LOL! But unlike you I'm okay with children; I'm like a weird child stuck in a fourteen-year-olds body but the only thing that I may want to change is the fact that kindergarteners love to hug me a bit too tightly. I'm supposed to get my driver's permit this week but my dad is all like, "LET ME SLEEP GO DRIVE YOURSELF." Um, hello, THAT IS THE REASON WHY I NEED MY PERMIT. Ughhhh...
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Hahaha, happy that someone relates! Yeah, I know teens that are super good with kids, so I'm just like "here you take 'em" haha. good luck on your permit test and if your dad won't take you DRAG HIM OUT THE BED IF YOU HAVE TO
DeleteThose tweets though. :') I love this post! Especially the driving bit, that made me laugh (but also kind of freaked out because I'm going to have to drive on the freeway eventually...*gulp*). CHILDREN NO. I'm a heartless monster who hates little kids! They're so annoying and gross. I actually have no heart I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks! I know right, that night was so hectic for me and I'm just like "I'm going to have to do that again someday Lord Jesus help me" EXACTLY SAME. some kids are cute and cuddly and chill and quiet, but the loud, rowdy, rude ones? nuh-uh. I can't be around those kids. I was raised in a house where that's not tolerated and I will go straight psycho on some of these kids today. so I just stay away.
DeletehAHAHAH your tweets killed it. nailed it. perfect.
ReplyDeletethis post was funny and so enjoyable. thanks O<3<3
Hahaha thank you so much! ^^
DeleteOkay. first off. Your tweets.
ReplyDeleteTHEY ARE PERFECTION IN THE FORM OF WORDS, do you understand? Good. Remember - they're perfection. They describe my life so accurately I can't grasp it. Thankfully though, I have found a community of like minded people.
Well, looks like I'm outnumbered, but children 3-6 years younger than me, I actually don't mind all that much. Sure they're annoying and I stick in my earplugs, but I really like to stare at them and wish I could tell them about all the scary things they're going to have to face. I'm so mean sometimes, it scares me.
BUT I GET YOU, GIRL. I can't talk to a person my age (except on the internet, of course) really that I don't know without freaking out. I'm really not good at socializing very well right off the bat. Because usually they start thinking I'm weird by the second question I ask. It's sad.
Aww, you drove? THAT'S SO AWESOME. I'm sure you did wonderful! Way better than me anyways...haha.. ^_^
wow. i'm like a non-commenter then i'm a post-length-commenter.
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH AUTUMN. Yeah, some kids are alright, but the loud and wild ones I just can't handle. YES SOCIALIZATION IS SO SCARY my parents are like "just talk words with your mouth" but they don't understand the idea is like gut-wrenchingly awful.
DeleteHahaha, thanks--to be honest, I think I drove better under pressure and in the dark than I have been during my midday practice sessions xD
dude literally exact same don't even worry about it because I am the exact same way
YOU NEED A TWITTER. I was laughing to hard.
ReplyDeleteI'm just as awkward and terrible with people my age xD
Thank you so much! *prints out comment and shows to my mother*
DeleteYes, why are fellow teens so scary? I can't explain it and yet I still have the fear
I absolutely loved your "pseudo tweets"! I also helped at my church's VBS and totally know what you mean. I'm really awkward around kids my age and since I'm so tall little kids are generally terrified of me. XD
ReplyDeleteAlso, don't worry about your driving. My brother just got his licence not too long ago and he's a pretty good driver considering how he started. You will definitely get better and all it takes is a little bit of practice. :)
Hahaha, thanks! Awesome! Haha, my problem is pretty much the opposite--I'm so short and young-looking for my age that kids think I'm one of them and subsequently have no respect for me. It's embarrassing and shameful, really.
DeleteHahah, yeah, I'm trying to get in that practice, but sometimes it can be so nerve-racking >_<
I love it!! I LOVE THIS!!!! I TOTALLY understand your VBS struggles!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Leah
Hahaha, thank you so much! So glad someone understands! ^^
DeleteI am having a summer photo contest on my blog! I would love if you could check it out! here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-girl-summer-photo-contest.html
-Elly <3
I'll certainly check it out! ^^
Deleteomg Olivia you NEED to get a Twitter!! Your tweets would be so funny! and congrats on the driving! I'm 15 in September and the closest I've got to driving a car is at the funfair in the bumper cars...although I will admit, I was *pretty* good :P XD
ReplyDeleteHaleemah x
haleemahsjournal.blogspot.com
I know right? I keep telling my mom this but she still says no :( Haha, I'm fairly sure you drive a bumper car better than I drive a real car :P
DeleteHi Olivia! I just discovered your blog! What's VBS? I don't really tell people my age about my blog so I guess it's a good self esteem thing hahaha. I can't drive (funny, when you don't live on a road and your family doesn't own one and there are steps everywhere) but have have driven my mother's scooter a few times and I go at about 15 kilometres an hour and freak out the whole time and hope there are no other cars on the road hahaha.Volunteering sounds fun. Nice post! https://weavingwaveswords.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteHi there! VBS is short for Vacation Bible School, but not very many people use the abbreviated version so I usually have to explain it haha. Hahaha, yeah, that's basically what I do when I drive xD It is fun! When I first started volunteering I was scared, but now that I've done it more I like it ^^ Thanks so much! ^^
DeleteHey sweetie! Thanks for the sweet post on my blog! I started taking college classes online my junior year, but you could totally do your sophomore year too. I went on campus my senior year because I was taking more difficult classes. Also I was reading your birthday post and freaked out when you said you live in Missouri! I'm a Kansas girl and I come to Missouri all the time!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! ^^ Maybe I'll start with online courses and then move into physical ones as I get older, like you did :) Omg really?! Wow! I go to Kansas all the time too! I'm like right on the border so I'm always going back and forth between the two.
DeleteLOL! I love the driving part! I'm taking drivers ed in October (PRAY FOR ME!) so I can relate to the panic. I have no idea how I am going to get on the freeway. I don't think I can... you did a great job though!! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha thanks! PRAYERS GO UP FOR YOU TRUST ME. I wish I could be taking drivers ed so my training could be more structured but my local school system isn't very accommodating to homeschoolers *frown* I bet you can take it, after a lot of practice! Hahaha, thanks ^^
DeleteOooh driving! I just got my license and I promise, it's gonna be worth all the hard work :) Btw I answered your question on my brand collaboration post! <3
ReplyDeletexo, Emily
Congratulations! Yes, I'm just trying to look forward to that time when my hard work will be over and I will finally have the license.
DeleteThanks; I'll go check it out!