She is creative. She is witty. She is very honest and sometimes gives society much-needed blasts on her blog. She is Bryleigh from A Little Yarn Blossom, ladies and gentlemen, and I got the chance to work with this awesome girl AGAIN here on my blog! Yup, that's right, again--she and I made a pretty awesome tag (if I do say so myself) and you can read about it in this little post right here. Anyway, let's get started with this much-anticipated interview!

isn't the background so cute though I picked it 'cause she knits and crochets and although those two are different than sewing it's still cute isn't it
Name? Bryleigh
Age? 15 (I honestly don't know how I even got to 15.)
Top three fears? Disappointing the people close to my heart, wasps, choking.
Last song you listened to? "Message Man" by Twenty One Pilots
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? The money I need to achieve my dreams.
What does your url mean? Well when I was planning my blog, my friend Emily (who no longer blogs) was helping me with naming. She suggested A Little Yarn Blossom because I was planning on it being a nature/knitting blog. It's evolved quite a bit since then!
Current favorite movie(s)? Agh! One of my friends asked me that the other day. My mind went completely blank. I watched Interstellar last month, and I really loved it! It was really thought provoking.
Current favorite song(s)? "Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots, and "This is Gospel" by Panic! At The Disco.
Current favorite book(s)? Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.
Current favorite band(s)? Twenty One Pilots. I feel like I'm eating cheesecake every time I listen to them.
Top three pet peeves? Not washing hands before eating, messy rooms, and judgy people.
Are you close with your parents? Yep! We get along pretty well.
Favorite animals? Bears, horses, and dogs.
Favorite blogs? Yours, A Beautiful Mess, Picking Up the Pieces, and Lynde Avenue!
Three bad habits? Popping my knuckles, I used to fall asleep listening to music with my ear buds in, and being on my phone too much. (usually its for music.)
Bryleigh is my spirit animal in more ways than one. First of all WASPS OHMYGOODNESS THEY ARE LIKE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE (both the common term for "annoyance" and the evil genius villain from Bat-Man). Secondly I too have no clue how I made it to this age like I barely know how to person and I've been one for fifteen years now. I also find her love for Twenty One Pilots so beautiful and inspiring *stares into sunset* *Tyler Joseph squawks in the distance* But seriously, the way she describes the feeling you get when listening to their music is spot-on. And in general, her deep-seated connection to music just...*sighs* there are no words.
Moment of silence for Bryleigh McCarty, everyone. Seriously, like set your watches and phone-timers. This is happening.
Aaaand once you've held your moment of silence, make sure you hop on over to her blog and read her interview of me and also, for old time's sake, her old post about our tag.
(P.S. I've got some posts actually stacking up in my drafts so be on the lookout for new original content people. Also I'm organizing giveaway details now and it might be a little while before I officially announce but trust me, IT WILL BE HAPPENING and wow that sounded sort of threatening when you read it out of context.)
(P.P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the belated birthday wishes everyone you guys really are the best ^^)
☮


Lovely interview! I love Bryleigh's blog :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, it's amazing!
DeleteBryleigh is a fabulous girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd so are you, O. You know something? I really really really like your blog. Keep up the good writing, hun.
-T. x
Yes she is! Aw, thank you so much Tane, you are so sweet ♥
Deleteamazing interview :)
ReplyDeleteolivia, you never cease to amaze me ^_^
Aw, thank you so much Autumn! ^^
DeleteYou're my spirit animal! Okay so you had me laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes, and my siblings thought something was wrong. You da best Olivia! I love working with you.
ReplyDeleteI re-wrote the post because I'm a dummy and forgot to put one of the most important paragraphs in there, so go looook!
*hits that nae-nae*
xx
Hahaha, thanks girl! Love working with you too ^^ *hits nae nae wit' you*
DeleteI love you blog so much and TYLER JOSEPH AND JOSH DUN, people, you just don't know!!!! Tharp are the best, and so is your blog!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you so much! ^^ And yes they are so adorable they're like little tattooed bunnies.
DeleteThe interview had me relating the whole tine, well done to both of you!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, thanks! ^^
DeleteTWENTY ONE PILOTS. This was an awesome interview :)
ReplyDeleteYES. Thanks! ^^
DeleteWhen it comes to the bad habits, I crack my knuckles too - and my toes, and my back! And I'm on the phone lots too, except I'm on it to just browse social media :/
ReplyDeleteAlso, hey I'm back from not blogging for months, so sorry about that; but you can expect me blogging and commenting again like usual (:
Amy;
Little Moon Elephant
Same about the social media haha
DeleteYay, glad to see you're back! Been peeping your posts and they're awesome as usual ^^