Monday, September 7, 2015

INTERVIEW POSSSSST | Miranda - The Reindeer Files

OKAY OKAY OKAY HEY YES YOU THERE LISTEN

So there is this wonderful blogger named Miranda and did I say she is wonderful because she is. She blogs over at The Reindeer Files and is just amazing. Why is she amazing, you ask? BECAUSE THIS GIRL IS AN AMAZING ARTIST THAT'S WHY and you simply must check out the drawing she did of me in this post! (But first you need to read more about her below because she is just amazing)

ugh, her face is covered in this photo--darn me and my consistent post image formatting

Name? Miranda

Age? 16

Top three fears? disgusting school camp bathrooms, intense pain, forgetting important things

Last song you listened to? I’m Sorry About Yesterday - Fox Academy

If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Bamboo flooring! Or a vege patch with sunflowers (a whole field of sunflowers…)

What does your url mean? I’m really into reindeer- I just love how they’re really animals and they’re mythical creatures at the same time! I guess that’s a little bit like how I see people- we’re all real but at the same time parts of our personality and experiences are unimaginably wonderful. I suppose then that The Reindeer Files are just a place to share a little bit about what make me who I am!

Current favorite movie(s)? Hmmm… Juno, Moonrise Kingdom and Star Wars.

Current favorite song(s)? All the little lights - Passenger

Current favorite book(s)? A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Current favorite band(s)? Of Monsters and Men

Top three pet peeves? Buses that drive past you when you’re waiting, squished felt tip pens, running out of paint half way through a painting.

Are you close with your parents? Closer than a lot of my friends but not like I was when I was younger.

Favorite animals? Reindeer (of course!) and I also quite like foxes.

Favorite blogs? Miss Zali, The Minimalists, Frankie Magazine. But of course this changes constantly depending on my mood! Currently I’d describe it as “creative and idealistic”.

Three bad habits? Leaving paint on light switches, forgetting my phone, leaving lids off ingredients while I’m baking (and afterwards too, come to think of it!).

---

So I loooved A Little Princess when I read it a couple years ago--it was just so sweet and intriguing and clever and I just loved it. And of course, who doesn't like a Passenger song? And ew. Let's just not talk about public bathrooms. Let's just...not.

So you have to (yes, it's a demand) check out her blog and her interview of me, if for no other reason than to see her spectacular drawing. And also THIS GIRL ONLY HAS TEN FOLLOWERS LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME so go, follow her, it is so worth it. Leave her a sweet comment. Seriously, this girl is awesome. She so deserves followers.

(P.S. that drawing is so amazing like seriously especially if you had seen the picture that she based it off of like she took my hum-drum Blogger profile picture and made it so cute and adorable and everything and of course I'll be bringing that drawing over to my blog to display proudly with her name on it but not before I force you all to visit her blog ^^)

(P.P.S. I just noticed that these sweet people left me awesome comments on my birthday post like over two months ago? Like why am I just now discovering these?




Of course every comment I get is amazing but I can't believe I never replied to you guys! >_< So if you go back now you'll see that everyone is all replied to :) I just can't stand to leave comments unresponded-to [aaaand that isn't even a real word or phrase so I think I'll just take my sleepy self to bed now])

(P.P.P.S wait before I leave I just want to say that the Blogaversary Giveaway closes at 12:00 a.m. CST tonight so if you haven't entered yet but are following, ENTER NOW because you won't be able to enter after 12:00 a.m. tonight! I'll be posting the winners' video on Wednesday so if you've already entered, stay tuned! ^^)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome interview!! I love the meaning behind her URL!! :D
    Olivia! I tagged you to do the Social Media Book Tag!! I really love your blog and I hope you can join!!!
    https://abookishflower.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/the-social-media-book-tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too! ^^

      Aw, thank you so much! I will definitely look into it :)

      Delete
  2. Love!!! THAT PICTURE IS AMAZING ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I shall go follow because omg seriously no 10 followers is not acceptable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM (it's so amazing it required the adding of an all-new keyboard gibberish language)

      Yes yes please do that because 10 followers is just absolutely unacceptable for this girl

      Delete