Tuesday, August 25, 2015

OMG FINALLY | Two-Year Blog Anniversary + GIVEAWAYYYY

AGGGH FINALLY

THE TIME IS COME

IT IS HERE

AGHHHH

[insert screaming/running/crying/rocking/fangirling/asdfghjkl-ing/general excited-ness]

I. HAVE. OFFICIALLY. BEEN. BLOGGING. FOR. TWO YEARS!

And I have 73 beautiful followers to show for it! And an awesome community of blogger friends! Yay! Blogging is so worth it!

I just want to take right now to say thank you to all of you who stuck with me, especially from that rough beginning. And I want to thank all of you followers--you found my blog, looked around, and said "you know what, I like it here, I think I'll come back regularly." JUST THANK YOU. I find it so cute (yes I'm sorry I'm always mentally calling my followers "cute" because that's what you guys are to me you are cute) that you all chose to follow me. And I love all your little encouraging comments; sometimes when I'm feeling sad, I reread your old comments, and they make me smile. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. I would certainly not be here if it weren't for you adorable people. And who knows, maybe this time next year, we'll have hit 100 and I'll be able to give you guys awesome stuff more regularly.

Speaking of giving away awesome stuff...has a girl named Olivia been ending a bunch of her recent posts with teasers of a giveaway? Well, that's strange, because...she was right!

AND HERE IT IS UGH FINALLY

Watch the vid below, and if you want to see the contest details again more clearly, read on below the video!


(sorry if I didn't sound all that excited; that was my second time recording the video as the first time I spent like ten minutes going over all the details, just to find out that the camera had been completely out of focus the entire time -_-)

Here are the rules/details laid out more clearly. (Sorry if it seems a bit long; if you want you can just read the "RULES" and "HOW TO ENTER" parts for now)

Below are some better pics of the prizes--although they might still be a bit blurry as I always shake when I take photos (I have no idea why)

First prize:









Second prize:







Third prize:


this shade is called "just plum good" (I would've showed the actual shade names of the lip glosses in the pictures but the print was so tiny that the camera just would not focus on it)


this one's called "apple a day"


this one is "blooming balm"





can I just say that I love this shade or more like it's shade name like if it wasn't blue I would wear it just because it's called "like, comment, or share" like really who came up with that because that is literally the perfect shade name


this one's purple; kinda hard to tell from the photo


by the way, there is a difference between this one and "Pretty in Mink"--I think this one is just straight black while Mink is more of a gray.

---

Okay, so if you didn't click on the link above for more details, here's the basic "how to enter":

+ “Like” the video (I’ll be checking the number of entries vs the number of likes)
+ Comment below with your: (1) name, (2) email address, and (3) whether or not you “liked” the video
+ **If you do not wish to publicly share your email address, you can always enter via my contact form**
+ You must enter before 12:00 a.m. on Tuesday, September 8 (CST) in order to be eligible

And here are the basic giveaway rules:

1. Must have been a blog follower/channel subscriber BEFORE Tuesday, August 25 in order to be eligible to win
2. Must be living in U.S. to be eligible (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico)
3. No names can be eligible for more than one prize

That's about all you need to know for now! As the end of the giveaway draws nearer, I'll let you know if you really need to know more details. For now, the above information should hold you, and if you have any extra questions, be sure to check out the full rules and details before asking :)

So thank you so much guys! I think I might do a more in-depth post about my two-year blogging journey, but for right now I [finally] leave you with this celebration giveaway! ^^ Make sure you leave your entry below (or in the contact form) and, if you want, let me know what your favorite part of my haul was!

(Sorry for not using enough all-caps; it's super late at night now! :( )

☮

32 comments:

  1. How exciting! (1) Brooke Faulkner (2) brookiefaulkner809@gmail.com (3) I liked your video.
    Also, you hair is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering! ^^ Aw, thank you so much! (It isn't very cute right now though haha)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your two year anniversary! Canadian :( It's okay, make-up isn't really my thing anyway :) Good luck to all that enter!
    I hope your number of entries exceeds your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Aw :( Hopefully next time I'll be able to include more locations--and more variation in the prizes! Thanks! ^^

      Delete
  3. 1. Rosie. :)
    2. rosecolflesh@gmail.com
    3. I liked your video (and subscribed!). <3

    Good luck with your giveaway. Let me know if I can do anything to help. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering! And thank you so much! ^^ I would definently ask you to mention it on your blog, but then, it's for followers only, so it wouldn't work out so well...darn it, Olivia! :P

      Delete
  4. 1. Rachel
    2. You know my email haha ;-)
    3. I LIKED THE VIDEO. HAPPY 2-YEAR ANNIV!

    thanks for doing this; this is really generous. Also, there was a girl on your youtube video who commented your address...you might want to remove or report that or something if you can :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks! ^^ Also, thanks for telling me that; luckily I caught it within the hour and was able to delete it...I'm thinking about reminding everyone in my next post that I just need an email address right now, not a home address

      Delete
  5. mad props to you for blogging for two years! that's crazy awesome! very happy for you, and I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! ^^ Hahaha, thank you, I can't wait to see more of your awesome posts as well!

      Delete
  6. Cool I'll totally enter

    (1) Nabila (2) nabilaeve@gmail.com (3) I totally liked it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And happy blogversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could enter... but you know, my state isn't included in shipping, so... :( But I will help promote it all that I can!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, sorry about that! :( Hopefully next time I can be more inclusive...thanks! ^^

      Delete
  9. YAY! You're an amazing blogger Olivia, happy two years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on two years, Olivia!! That's fabulous!!! (I don't give out my email or I'd totally enter the giveaway)
    xoxo
    Grace Anne :) <3
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ Aw, I wish you could! :(

      Delete
  11. Aw, congratulations on two years! It's so awesome to have been blogging for some time and look back and see how much it has changed you, doesn't it? I don't live in the States, so I can't enter, but good luck to those who do!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^^ Yes, sometimes I go back and read old posts and just >_< hahaha. Aw, I wish you could enter! :( Hopefully next time I can open the giveaway up to more locations.

      Delete
  12. I can't believe you're so young and blogging for two years! And such a pro! Congrats :) I liked the video on you tube and hope I've entered this properly. Great prizes! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh..sorry..my name is Heidi Embrey.. my email is hembrey860@gmai.com..and I liked your video on youtube. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I don't know if you'll be eligible as I don't think you were following before I uploaded the video! :( No worries though; if you stay a follower you'll be eligible for my next giveaway (which I'll be doing soon! ^^)

      Delete
  14. yayyyy giveaways ^_^ you're giving away some really awesome prizes actually. i can't enter...sadly, but yeah well. i'll try to promote it as much as i can, cuz, what are friends for? xD Also, CONGRATULATIONS WOOOOOOOT YEAHHHHHH *blows up balloons* you've come really far, and your self esteem is really awesome. keep doing what you're already so awesome at :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww, I wish you could enter :( Haha, thank you so much! *throws balloons into air* Aw, thank you so much, I will! ^^

      Delete
  15. Ugh. I didn't know you had a youtube channel so sadly I cannot enter. But why not, I'm going to do it.

    Noor
    rnoor2004@gmail.com
    And no I didn't like it. I LOVED IT. (but I also did physically thumbs it up)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you actually can enter! You were already following my blog, so you're still eligible! ^^ Haha, thanks for subscribing now! :P And ahaha thanks ^^

      Delete
  16. I am the worst follower in the world. Congratulations, Olivia (*she said, three months late*)! <3 I didn't know you had a YouTube channel!

    Loved the video! "I woke up like this"<3 And I love that black and white flannel shirt from Forever 21!

    I like how to be eligible to win, you had to be a follower before that date. I hate all those people who follow just for the giveaway, and then never read your post again. Unfortunately I live in Germany, so I can't join (and I guess it's anyway too late haah). Congrats to you and to whoever won!

    x Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete