Thursday, August 13, 2015

Interview Post | Tane - Fifth out of Ten

Okay, so let me just say first: I apologize for posting two interviews in a row, guys! I was planning on posting at least one item of original content between this post and my last one, but a couple of my school courses just started and omg let's just say I have no idea what I'm doing how the heck do I do school and have a regular life too pls help. So if this sort of slacking continues, sorry in advance. But I'm hoping I'll have the proper peace offering arranged soon...if I can just stop being so darn lazy...ugh.

Anyway! Let's get to more fun and exciting things ! Liiiike...my interview with the amazing Tane from Fifth out of Ten! This girl literally has so many skills and talents, and they're all out of this world. She can write beautifully, draw and paint gorgeously, take breath-taking photos, design incredible blogs and create stunning hand lettering! She's just got all the artistic talent right under her belt! And besides all that, she's got a personality that's both reflective and hilarious. But don't take my word for it; read on about her below!



Name? Tane.

Age? 14. Let me confess something: I hate the idea of getting older. But…I suppose it’s pretty much inevitable. And for now, I’m still young.

Top three fears? Losing someone I love, darkness, isolation.

Last song you listened to? Chandelier by Sia.

If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Either cheesecake OR a car, chauffeur included. I know, it’s a very hard choice.

What does your url mean? Well. My URL and my blog name are two different stories, so I guess I’ll explain both. I decided to choose tangerinetane.blogspot.com for my URL because ‘tangerinetane’ is sort of like a nickname of mine. As for the title of my site- Fifth out of Ten comes from me being the fifth child out of ten children. It’s a little part of me that I used to represent the place where I express plenty of other parts of me, if that makes sense.

Current favorite movie(s)? Never Been Kissed, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Duff. I don’t watch TV very often, so I had to wrack my brain for that one…I love romance comedies and also, animated movies.

Current favorite song(s)? See You Again by Wiz Khalifa, I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen and Maps by Maroon 5.

Current favorite book(s)? The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes and All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.

Current favorite band(s)? OneRepublic and Maroon 5.

Top three pet peeves? Dirty fingernails, untidiness, (That I am often too lazy to tidy) and back or neck aches.

Are you close with your parents? I’d say, yes.

Favorite animals? That would be a long list. So I’ll cut it short: dolphins, zebras, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, birds, tigers. Annddd the short was still long. Oh, well.

Favorite blogs? I love yours. I also love Simplicity For Breakfast, Self Known, Fox in the Woodlands, and In The Wind. But actually, there are plenty, plenty more. That’s just scratching the surface.

Three bad habits? I have lots of those too. Shall I name the least shocking? Okay. Procrastination, leaving teabags in the mug when I put it by the sink, and sometimes keeping myself up at night by thinking of worst case scenarios that could happen as well as every embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

It's so funny that she listed See You Again as one of her fave songs because that's one of mine too, and I actually listed as an answer on her blog. That song really is amazing, though.

Anyway, she and I have so much in common--she's got an excellent taste in music (of course, as I refuse to interview anyone without a good taste in music), excellent taste in blogs, and of course we have a couple of the same peeves and bad habits. I'm constantly cleaning under my fingernails as I think it looks so disgusting when someone has black-ish, dirty nails--especially long ones, like I have. And I also procrastinate (*insert knowing snickers from readers who have experienced the results of my procrastination first-hand*). And I too worry about things late into the night...and during the day...and just constantly every second until I'm so pressured and anxious that I only leave the house about once a month and even then only for a few hours and--oops. Sorry. Went off on a little tangent there.

Ahem. Anyway. Make sure to check out Tane's gorgeous blog and also her interview of me!

☮

14 comments:

  1. cool interview, you guys have a lot in common :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interview! I absolutely love her blog, and we have quite a bit in common!

    I'd LOVE it if we could swap interviews O?! *hint hint*!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, isn't her blog amazing!

      Haha, I saw your message via my contact form, I'll definitely be setting that up with you ^^

      Delete
  3. cool interview! love the new header, btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Tane! I hate losing someone, too; that sort of thing makes me cry at night a lot. THOSE BANDS THOUGH. YES.

    xoxo Morning

    P.S. Hi, O! Sorry if this all seems aimed towards Tane; but then I aimed my comment towards you on the interview post on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, that seems to happen a bit with interviews. I'll check out the comments on Tane's post ^^

      Delete
  5. Cool interview, its great when the interviewer and the interviewee have a lot in common.
    Then again, differences in opinion do make interesting conversation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's true! Having things in common can be great, but being different can be interesting, too. I think you'll find the latter in my most recent post :)

      Delete
  6. I love Tane! So amazing! <3
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing interview, I loved learning more about Tane, she's so amazing! AND SEE YOU AGAIN, YESS.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she is certainly amazing ♥ YESSS SEE YOU AGAIN *tears up*

      Delete