Hey there!
Recently, I interviewed Chloee from Spark of Madness. And let me tell you something--THIS GIRL HAS A MUSIC TASTE OUT OF THIS WORLD. She's been one of my favorite people to interview just because we have so much in common.
Hola, or hello whatever floats your boat. I'm Chloee a 15-year-old band and musician die hard. I can usually be found stalking Pinterest, trying to perfect that one stubborn song on my guitar, or waiting for the day when I start a band and play Warped Tour. Please don't utter a single band name because I will talk till the sun goes down. I blog about music and whatever else my insane little mind can think of.
Name: Chloee or the mouth, really there's no difference.
Age? 15
Top three fears? Becoming ordinary, Snakes (they're the stuff of nightmares), and Escalators yes I said that.
Last song you listened to? Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance (Still mourning the break up even though it's been two years..... DON'T JUDGE ME!)
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? My Chemical Romance to get back together but since that doesn't seem likely then backstage passes to All Time Low, who come in September, oh and a new amp and electric guitar!
What does your url mean? It's just the name of my blog Spark of Madness, I'm slightly crazy so one day after going though many names MANY I thought "Hey what if I just named it after my weird personality and than BAM it was born!
Current favorite movie(s)? I watched Back To The Future (all three) and I love them! Oh and Jurassic World because...... Chris Pratt and I guess the dinosaurs.
Current favorite song(s)? Oh God please don't do this to me! Okay I'll narrow it to my top three American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy, Vicious Love by New Found Glory ft. Haley Williams, and Love Like War by All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes. Gah that was so hard but they all pretty much make me want to start dancing like this:
Current favorite book(s)? I'm going to sound like a dork but Dave Grohl Nothing To Lose which is just about about Dave Grohl's life before Nirvana and how he grew up and why he started Foo Fighters. I like bands a little too much.
Current favorite band(s)? WHY ALL THE HARD QUESTIONS?! Okay, Okay I can do this. Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance (Do they still count?!) I seriously have a problem when it comes to bands. My fangirl attacks have upgraded to this.
Top three pet peeves? Rude people, Eating super loud, and People who won't listen.
Are you close with your parents? Extremely, thank goodness.
Favorite animals? Horses, Wolves, and finally Dogs.
Favorite blogs? Yours (Of course!) Silhouette, and The Silver Flute.
Recently, I interviewed Chloee from Spark of Madness. And let me tell you something--THIS GIRL HAS A MUSIC TASTE OUT OF THIS WORLD. She's been one of my favorite people to interview just because we have so much in common.

Hola, or hello whatever floats your boat. I'm Chloee a 15-year-old band and musician die hard. I can usually be found stalking Pinterest, trying to perfect that one stubborn song on my guitar, or waiting for the day when I start a band and play Warped Tour. Please don't utter a single band name because I will talk till the sun goes down. I blog about music and whatever else my insane little mind can think of.
Name: Chloee or the mouth, really there's no difference.
Age? 15
Top three fears? Becoming ordinary, Snakes (they're the stuff of nightmares), and Escalators yes I said that.
Last song you listened to? Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance (Still mourning the break up even though it's been two years..... DON'T JUDGE ME!)
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? My Chemical Romance to get back together but since that doesn't seem likely then backstage passes to All Time Low, who come in September, oh and a new amp and electric guitar!
What does your url mean? It's just the name of my blog Spark of Madness, I'm slightly crazy so one day after going though many names MANY I thought "Hey what if I just named it after my weird personality and than BAM it was born!
Current favorite movie(s)? I watched Back To The Future (all three) and I love them! Oh and Jurassic World because...... Chris Pratt and I guess the dinosaurs.
Current favorite song(s)? Oh God please don't do this to me! Okay I'll narrow it to my top three American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy, Vicious Love by New Found Glory ft. Haley Williams, and Love Like War by All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes. Gah that was so hard but they all pretty much make me want to start dancing like this:
You go Gerard
Current favorite book(s)? I'm going to sound like a dork but Dave Grohl Nothing To Lose which is just about about Dave Grohl's life before Nirvana and how he grew up and why he started Foo Fighters. I like bands a little too much.
Current favorite band(s)? WHY ALL THE HARD QUESTIONS?! Okay, Okay I can do this. Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance (Do they still count?!) I seriously have a problem when it comes to bands. My fangirl attacks have upgraded to this.
This man has a GIF for everything.
Top three pet peeves? Rude people, Eating super loud, and People who won't listen.
Are you close with your parents? Extremely, thank goodness.
Favorite animals? Horses, Wolves, and finally Dogs.
Favorite blogs? Yours (Of course!) Silhouette, and The Silver Flute.
---
OKAY SO IS THIS GIRL NOT AMAZING LIKE
Chris Pratt's puppy-like personality is enough reason to love anything; why else would I have started watching Parks and Rec? And also she is awesome because
SHE'S AN AMERICAN BEAUTY
I'M AN AMERICAN PSYCHOOOoooOOOO
Like anyone who loves that song or anything Fall Out Boy-related really is worth my time. Also, her gif choice = yes.
So that's all for now guys--make sure you check out Chloee's awesome blog and also her interview of me!
(P.S. GUYS GUYS GUYS SOON YOU WILL STOP SEEING THESE RIDICULOUS "P.S." NOTES AND INSTEAD WILL SEE A VIDEO FILLED WITH EXCITING NEWSSSS ARE YOU EXCITEDDDD okay okay I will try to calm down)
☮


i love this the gifs of gerard are amazing
ReplyDeleteRight just perfect selection
DeleteYes, Chloee has some great taste in music! I have similar tastes, too! Great interview!
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Doesn't she though? Awesome! And thanks! ^^
DeleteAwesome interview! I'd really like to do an interview swap with you, if that's possible!
ReplyDelete- www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com
Thanks! And for sure! Message me via my contact form so we can get going ^^
DeleteLove this interview! (Love all interviews really XD) Chloee is literally as amazing as her music taste, if not more. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, me too xD Yes, she definitely is
DeleteLove the interview. Chloee has some cool music taste.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think so too ^^
DeleteLoved the interview! AND YES IM GETTING PUMPED
ReplyDeleteThanks! YES YES DO IT although I am being horribly lazy and not getting around to posting *cries*
DeleteCHLOEE IS SO AMAZING. Her music taste though-- perfection. <3
ReplyDelete(And wow, I'm honored that she likes my weird little blog so much for it to be a favorite of hers. O.o)
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIDEO. DON'T LEAVE US IN SUSPENSE FOR TOO LONG.
xo Adi
ISN'T SHE THO
DeleteHaha, your blog is amazing, of course she'd like it ^^
I'M TRYING NOT TO I PROMISE
CHLOEEE!!!!! This girl is seriously cool, liv. Did I mention that i really love all the people you interview? haha, well, i do ^_^
ReplyDeleteWOW girl, your designing skills are skyrocketing. You're gonna be a pretty awesome coder soon =) love the way your design's comin along :)
Isn't she though? Hahaha, yeah, I only interview the awesomest--which is basically every person I meet on here haha. Aw, thank you so much ^^ I'm hoping so. I saw your blog though; you're killing it in the designing department! Definitely way ahead of me!
Deleteheehee, this interview is so so dope. love the blog look, by the way (:
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks! And thank you so much! ^^
DeletePSST. I tagged you in my 777 challenge after I posted it because I figured out that you have a figment and I want to read more ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'll check it out! ^^
Delete