Thursday, April 23, 2015

African-American Psycho

These are just weird awkward randoms that I am thinking. So welcome to my brain. *Jaws theme music plays*

  • I am loving Ed Sheeran's A Team and Thinking Out Loud right now and feel slightly guilty about it. I mean, I guess I feel like it's too mainstream to like his music...? But then, it's too mainstream to be worried about things being too mainstream. But then--
  • Earlier this month I was super obsessed with Dance Moms? Like...? Why am I already regretting life choices mere days later?
  • I JUST WANT MY BOOK IDEAS TO MAGICALLY BECOME COMPLETED PUBLISHED BOOKS AS SOON AS THE IDEAS COME TO MY HEAD OKAY.
  • I just want to mooooove awaaaaaaay *cries*
  • What if I made a YouTube channel? Ehhh...nah.
  • If a boy is too afraid to talk to girls in general then he can come talk to me because tbh I'm like barely a girl.
  • ON A TUESDAYYYY

  • I don't understand why I have to be forced to initiate casual conversations with other humans like do you understand how difficult it is for me to reply to cashiers when they say "how are you today?"
  • How do girls do all that fancy nail art? Like when I try to paint my nails it looks like I dipped them straight into the nail polish bottle.
  • Fall Out Boy used to be a temp fandom but now I'm getting obsessed with Patrick Stump *internal screaming*
  • Why is Music Video Sins so real though.
  • Hey I was talking about Illuminati before everyone else I am so hipster ✌
UPDATED RANDOMS:
  • My dad just got -1 subscribers on his Youtube channel (on which he has never posted) and I'm dying. Literally it says "-1 subscriber". Like you can think I'm lying if you want to but:

  • Has anyone noticed that Walk the Moon's "Shut Up and Dance with Me" is virtually the same song as One Direction's "Best Song Ever"?


Okay so all of those were so random and they are just thoughts I'm having.

Okay...I'm repeating myself now...

Oh, before I go, I thought of this "lyric of the day" to share on every post. Although it'll be more of a "lyric of the post" since I don't post every day.

Anyway, today's is:

And they say / She's in the Class A Team / Stuck in her daydream / Been this way since eighteen / But lately her face seems / Slowly sinking, wasting / Crumbling like pastries / And they scream / The worst things in life come free to us--Ed Sheeran, "A Team"

Soooo yeah. See you in my next post!

(Wow this post literally sucked so much and I'm sorry but it was sort of rushed and I'm sick right now so I'm a little out of it but yeah. We can just pretend this never happened if you want.)

18 comments:

  1. YAY FALL OUT BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you made a YouTube channel I'd subscribe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks, I've actually been seriously considering it so we'll see ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahh,, love Ed Sheeran. And don't worry about something being too mainstream, if you like it, you like it. And is Music Video Sins the same as Cinema Sins because if so, have to check it out. :) And same with nail varnish, bottle basically attacks nails :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right--I'm totally past the "embarrassment" stage and on to the "HECK-YEAH-ED-SHEERAN-IS-TOTALLY-AWESOME" stage :P Yes Music Video Sins is by the same people as Cinema Sins and it's the best thing ever I'm telling you. The Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift ones tho xD And yeah I don't think I'll ever be able to properly and neatly paint my nails, it's just not "in the stars" :P

      Delete
  4. Same as Jo =) And that 6th one....I know how that is =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Like I said, I'm thinking about it :) And yeahhh, but at least I'm only 14 so I've got time to grow into this whole "girl" thing :P

      Delete
  5. Thinking Out Loud is such a beautiful song. I literally am thinking of possibly post a cover of me singing on YouTube. And urgh, Dance Moms... I'm not into it, but I have seen several episodes. It's scary...

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss Thinking Out Loud is so beautiful, I want it played at a wedding (I don't really care whose hahah) You should totally do that! I wanna hear your singing voice :D And omg yes I will forever regret the hours I wasted with Dance Moms.

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOSH. -1 subscriber, I wish a had -1 subscriber. XD Dude, how does that stuff happen? This post is ♥️
    june

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T EVEN KNOW and I also want to figure out how that happened so I can drop it even lower xD

      Awww thanks! ♥

      Delete
  7. Whoop Ed Sheeran is amazing >w< YouTube always glitches, the struggle is real.

    Daisy ○ LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss he is ^^ And yasss I know like I'm nearing the end of my rope with YouTube; they drive me insaaaane

      Delete
  8. I want -infinity subscribers.....
    www.cascadesofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my dad and I were actually talking about what we needed to do to make the number go even lower xD

      Delete
  9. I can totally relate to FOB I was just liking them because of their one song and the next thing I know I have all their albums on my IPod and drawing Fan art....... It's a slippery slope this here fandom. Love the blog!
    Chloee
    irishgirlwithacrazylife.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yessss why does this always happen *cries*

      And omg thank you so much! ^^

      Delete