YAYAYAYYAYAYAY!
This past month in blogging has been SO FANTASTIC because I've done a lot (okay like three) collab and interview posts.
But now here's another one, with the amazing and talented Autumn from Autumn's Readings & Writings! ^^
Name? Well, I haven't gotten permission to reveal my real name on the internet, therefore my blogger name is Autumn =)
Top three fears? ooh, ok. Well, public speaking would probably be one. That's something I'm not that fond of doing, let's just say it like that :) Second, I think one would be the fear of running out of reading material. xD And finally, let's say insects and me aren't the greatest of friends. Especially certain ones. *coughcough*spiders*coughcough*
Last song you listened to? This is Living by Hillsong Y&F
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Wow, this one's tough. I don't know, I guess friendship. True, deep friendship is something that I personally think is lovely But for things, I guess a Macbook Pro would be nice ;)
What does your url mean? ok, this is what is currently - AutumnReadsAndWritesAllDay.blogspot.com..... It's probably not what I would choose now, but I guess it's not that bad. I personally love reading, and I also love writing, so...I guess it would be a bit hard to do all day, but I do enjoy it...a lot.
Current favorite movie(s)? Erm, ok, this is a little weird, but I haven't even seen the movie yet. Fact is, I'm planning on seeing it this weekend, so.... :P But I'm pretty positive I'm gonna love it, considering the fact I've been waiting forever to watch Mom's Night Out. [UPDATE: I just finished watching it and it was so GOOD. And hilarious xD Sarah Drew did amazing and that action-chase part really, really awesome =) I'm definitely gonna re-watch the movie again.]
Current favorite song(s)? Hmm, this is hard. Alive by Hillsong is one; No Man is an Island is pretty good too. Fear Not by Chris Tomlin ranks as one of my most listened to songs too :)
Current favorite book(s)? Erm, I'd have to say To Kill A Mockingbird. I just finished reading (yes, I know....a little late to the party) it, but it was so amazing and left me speechless. Amazing book there....
Current favorite band(s)? Either Hillsong Y&F or Tenth Avenue North.
Top three pet peeves? I have soo many, but to narrow it down to three - well - here they are: People Who Never Shut Up and Talk Over You Constantly, When you hold the door open for someone and they don't say, "Thank you.", People who don't cover their cough/sneeze. :)
Are you close with your parents? I'd say yes =)
Favorite animals? Dogs. Puppies to be more exact. THEY'RE SO CUDDLY AND CUTE AND AWW
Favorite blogs? This is hard, and I love all the blogs I read, but I guess a few might be The Ups and Downs Of My Not-So-Average Life, Beloved Bluebird, Self Known, Curious Ramblings, and Down by the Willows just to name a few =)
Three bad habits? Oooh, let's see. Staying up late, regretting it the next morning, then doing it again would probably be one ;P Deciding not to exercise just 'cuz I'm too tired is also something I do wayy too much =) And I don't know if you could call this a bad habit, but I'm also a p e r f e c t i o n i s t. And more than half of the time that works against you.... *sigh* :)
So I loooove her answers! The pictures in between the answers were actually her idea and she added them in! I think it's fantastic and unique. I also personally loved Mom's Night Out, and I just watched the music video for This is Living and ASDFGHJKL I love it--I love the message of being young and free (lol duh) and having our own generational interest but still living for Jesus. It's a really good and powerful message.
Anyway, Autumn is amazing and smart and super awesome to work with! Don't forget to check out her interview of me over on her blog, and make sure to look for another post soon!
☮
This past month in blogging has been SO FANTASTIC because I've done a lot (okay like three) collab and interview posts.
But now here's another one, with the amazing and talented Autumn from Autumn's Readings & Writings! ^^

Name? Well, I haven't gotten permission to reveal my real name on the internet, therefore my blogger name is Autumn =)
Top three fears? ooh, ok. Well, public speaking would probably be one. That's something I'm not that fond of doing, let's just say it like that :) Second, I think one would be the fear of running out of reading material. xD And finally, let's say insects and me aren't the greatest of friends. Especially certain ones. *coughcough*spiders*coughcough*
Last song you listened to? This is Living by Hillsong Y&F

(via pinterest)
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Wow, this one's tough. I don't know, I guess friendship. True, deep friendship is something that I personally think is lovely But for things, I guess a Macbook Pro would be nice ;)
What does your url mean? ok, this is what is currently - AutumnReadsAndWritesAllDay.blogspot.com..... It's probably not what I would choose now, but I guess it's not that bad. I personally love reading, and I also love writing, so...I guess it would be a bit hard to do all day, but I do enjoy it...a lot.
Current favorite movie(s)? Erm, ok, this is a little weird, but I haven't even seen the movie yet. Fact is, I'm planning on seeing it this weekend, so.... :P But I'm pretty positive I'm gonna love it, considering the fact I've been waiting forever to watch Mom's Night Out. [UPDATE: I just finished watching it and it was so GOOD. And hilarious xD Sarah Drew did amazing and that action-chase part really, really awesome =) I'm definitely gonna re-watch the movie again.]
Current favorite song(s)? Hmm, this is hard. Alive by Hillsong is one; No Man is an Island is pretty good too. Fear Not by Chris Tomlin ranks as one of my most listened to songs too :)
Current favorite book(s)? Erm, I'd have to say To Kill A Mockingbird. I just finished reading (yes, I know....a little late to the party) it, but it was so amazing and left me speechless. Amazing book there....
Current favorite band(s)? Either Hillsong Y&F or Tenth Avenue North.
Top three pet peeves? I have soo many, but to narrow it down to three - well - here they are: People Who Never Shut Up and Talk Over You Constantly, When you hold the door open for someone and they don't say, "Thank you.", People who don't cover their cough/sneeze. :)
Are you close with your parents? I'd say yes =)
Favorite animals? Dogs. Puppies to be more exact. THEY'RE SO CUDDLY AND CUTE AND AWW

(via pinterest)
Favorite blogs? This is hard, and I love all the blogs I read, but I guess a few might be The Ups and Downs Of My Not-So-Average Life, Beloved Bluebird, Self Known, Curious Ramblings, and Down by the Willows just to name a few =)
Three bad habits? Oooh, let's see. Staying up late, regretting it the next morning, then doing it again would probably be one ;P Deciding not to exercise just 'cuz I'm too tired is also something I do wayy too much =) And I don't know if you could call this a bad habit, but I'm also a p e r f e c t i o n i s t. And more than half of the time that works against you.... *sigh* :)
So I loooove her answers! The pictures in between the answers were actually her idea and she added them in! I think it's fantastic and unique. I also personally loved Mom's Night Out, and I just watched the music video for This is Living and ASDFGHJKL I love it--I love the message of being young and free (lol duh) and having our own generational interest but still living for Jesus. It's a really good and powerful message.
Anyway, Autumn is amazing and smart and super awesome to work with! Don't forget to check out her interview of me over on her blog, and make sure to look for another post soon!
☮


THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 that's so awesome you saw the music video for This is Living....I really loved the message behind the song too.... It was so awesome to work with you!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! It was awesome to work with YOU and I hope we do it again sometime soon! ♥
DeleteOh my gosh I love this interview so much! I haven't read To Kill a Mockingbird (I've only seen the movie for Law Studies class, ack) but my friend's love it. And awww I feel so honored and flattered that you love my blog! (It's often so hard to be commenting on interview posts because sometimes you have no idea whether one is talking to the interviewer or interviewee, I just realized. :P)
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Haha, I totally understand--I could email Autumn and let her know to reply to these comments too if you want :)
DeletexD yeah it can be kinda hard knowing your comment is directed at someone else =) TKAM was honestly so SO good though...I definitely recommend it. It will leave you breathless and shaken :) Aww, I really do love your blog, Morning <3
DeleteRunning out of things to read *gasps*. And Spiders are awful and I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks that xD To Kill A Mockingbird is my favorite as well :)
ReplyDeleteyep =) YES YES WE MUST WARN THE WORLD. It's an awesome book =)
DeleteI loved this interview! <3
ReplyDeleteTo Kill A Mockingbird was an amazing book, loved it!
Thank you :) IKR?
Delete(I kinda just fangirled because my blog was mentioned in this...)
ReplyDeleteWonderful interview. <3
Aww, I really do love your blog, Rose :)
DeleteThanks :-)
This is such a sweet little interview :)
ReplyDeleteI'm scared of spiders too!
Neeny x
neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk
Yes, they're just so crazy horrible, right?
Delete