Hey! So I was meaning to post this last month but it just kinda got squeezed out of my "schedule" (psst...I don't actually have a blog schedule...I just really do whatever and then stuff like this happens). Anyway, let's take a look!
(Imagine Dragons) Polaroid. I’m a first class let down / I’ma shut up sit down / I am a head case
I am the color of boom / That’s never arriving
(Shawn Mendes) Life of the Party. 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry / So baby be the life of the party / I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary / Hearts are gonna break
(Birdy) Skinny Love. And I told you to be patient / And I told you to be fine / And I told you to be balanced / And I told you to be kind / And in the morning I'll be with you / But it will be a different kind
(Arctic Monkeys) Do I Wanna Know? Do I wanna know / If this feeling flows both ways? / Sad to see you go / Was sort of hoping that you'd stay / Baby we both know / That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day
By the way, yes, I know that "Skinny Love" is originally by Bon Iver. I've heard their original song and I personally like Birdy's cover better, but that's just because of my music taste.
Anyway, happy April 1st! I would've done a "trick post" but that would've taken too much patience, planning, and organization, all of which I am allergic to.
So what did you think of my playlist? What were your songs of the month? Comment below!
☮


I LOVE BIRDY SO MUCH! I discovered her music about a month after her debut album came out and I'm just like NOM NOM NOM when I listen to her music. She's such a talented vocalist!
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Yessss! I love her! ♥
DeleteImagine Dragons are my FAVOURITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND......
ReplyDeleteOkay, you made your point. Shut up Cindy and stop scaring the poor bloggers.
Sorry, I must seem like a crazy person.
IMAGINEDRAGONSIMAGINEDRAGONSIMAGINEDRAGONSIM- oh wait you're right, if they catch us fangirling they'll run away :P
DeleteMarch seems to have flown by! I'm in love with Birdy's version of Skinny Love - I'll have to check out the rest of your picks!
ReplyDelete~Sophia
http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/
Yesss like every month is just running by! It's scaring the mess out of me because that just means age 15 is coming even faster to me and I just *throws tantrum because doesn't want to mature*
DeleteEveryone loves Birdy! :P For sure listen to the rest (but you MUST listen to the Imagine Dragons songs...just kidding...but maybe not kidding...)
Aww thank you so so so much! It's been 5ever since someone tagged me for something so thank you sooo much! ❤
ReplyDelete