Hey guyssss ♥
I'll admit, my last post was pretty weird, but we're back on track with normalcy now (or however close to normalcy I can get).
So, as some of you may already know, last month I made a post about some clothes that I found online and was liking. But there were a loooot of clothes on that list, so this is part two of that list! ^^
So from Forever 21:
This. Do I really need to explain it? It just sums up my constant mood through life. It's about $15, and I should have some money coming in shortly from grass-cutting (yes, I got back on that grind again! ^^), so hopefully I'll be able to get it.
(Eww omg those shoes >_< Maybe they'd look better with something else, but with that skirt...no) It is SO HARD for me to find good skirts that go past the knee. So I'm happy that Forever 21 is selling this plain black one, which could be combined with all sorts of things. (Right now I've got a blue midi skirt and it goes with only about three things which is really annoying) But this skirt is like $25, so I won't be getting it anytime soon :(
Perf. Ection. (That's "perfection" separated into two super emphasized syllables--just so you know :P) My mom and I say say this literally ALL the time, so this crop would be perfect to have. Also...I don't have enough black clothes in my life *Pierce the Veil begins playing in background* Lol just kidding, I'm like the least "punk rock" person ever. Although I do really want to dye my hair and get a mohawk...
Next round of clothes are from Nordstrom, although I've never actually bought anything from them--I always thought they were hecka expensive. And they kind of are, but not as much as I thought they were. Anyway:
I'm not a...what are hardcore Beyoncé fans called? Whatever they are, I'm not that. But I like "punny" shirts (I have a shirt from Hollister that says "I Lost Angeles") so I thought this would be cool to have. Also...black *Bring me the Horizon starts pla--* okay that joke is sort of dead now.
Another past-the-knee plain black skirt which would be awesome to have. But this one's even more expensive than the Forever 21--nearly $40 >_<
That's actually all of my Wardrobe Wishlist! Let me know what you thought of this two-part post and if you want me to do more like this in the future. (Btw, the "I'm Hangry" sweatshirt was $18 and the "Don't Worry" tee was $22--I was too busy mocking my lack of punk rock-ness to mention the prices.)
Before I go, I want to go ahead and share this month's Spotify playlist with you guys, so I don't have to do another "last month's playlist" post. So here it is:
It's pretty short but heartfelt (lol I'm so dramatic) because I am in loooove with every one of these songs. You've heard me gush about A Team, and One Last Time and A Thousand Years have been on previous monthly playlists, but I just really like both of them a lot--they deserve recurring spots.
I first heard Cry during my shameful obsession with Dance Moms *minute-long fit of regret ensues* and I thought it was superrr pretty so I found it on Spotify. I'll admit that the lyrics aren't all that advanced--tbh it sounds like something I could've written when I was eight--but Alexx Calise's vocals are really nice. (But I still hate the completely unnecessary d-word near the beginning of the song. Like, seriously? But I just say "dang" whenever I'm singing it out loud haha)
Brave encourages me a lot; it makes me want to have more self-esteem, be bolder, and just not be so afraid of people anymore. Girls Chase Boys is both hecka catchy and hecka true, and Say Something and Thinking Out Loud both make me want to cry every time I hear them. I mean..."you're the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye" (SS) and "and darling I'll be loving you until we're seventy" (TOL) though...*soft weeping*
Whew! That was a super long post, but I wanted to pack both of these in before May showed up. Where the heck did April go anyway? I was just thinking about April Fool's pranks and now I've gotta plan for Mother's Day. Sheesh. Time has no chill.
Sorry if there were any typos; I wrote this like turbo-fast. Let me know if you see some typos so I can fix 'em. :)
(P.S. OMG OMG OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS AGE OF ULTRON IS ALMOST HERE I'M GOING TO GO SEE IT ON SUNDAY AAAAAGGGGGHHHH)
(P.S. OMG OMG OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS AGE OF ULTRON IS ALMOST HERE I'M GOING TO GO SEE IT ON SUNDAY AAAAAGGGGGHHHH)
☮


Your blog is life<3
ReplyDeletehttp://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/
Awww thank you so much! ^^
DeleteI love Forever 21 and Nordstrom looks great. Also, yay for Say Something :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
Forever 21 is life! And yesss Say Something is amazing
DeleteI approve of your music selection. ^_^ Say Something is so gorgeous, isn't it?! I have to stop whatever I'm doing whenever it comes on to really fully appreciate it. If you're ever curious, Pentatonix did an INCREDIBLE cover on this song. Would highly recommend it! :) :)
ReplyDeleteChloe |
Curious Ramblings
Same! I always have to stop and listen or replay Say Something so I can enjoy it. A Great Big World's vocals are just really amazing. I think I saw something about Pentatonix's cover on YouTube, maybe it's time I finally watch it!
DeleteOMGAR I MIGHT SEE AGE OF ULTRON ON SUNDAY TOO HOLLA YESS
ReplyDeleteASDFGHJKLLLLL YASSSSSS MOVIE TWINS
DeleteI HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS TO SEE AGE OF ULTRON BECAUSE ALL OF THE TICKETS TO THE SHOW HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT JUST AGHHHHH. I love Brave and Girls Chase Boys!
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
OMG AAAGGGHHHH I LITERALLY ACHE FOR YOU my aunt gave me golden tickets a long time ago that can be used for any movie even new releases so that's the only way I'll be able to go see it. I WILL TRY TO HOLD OFF ON THE AFTER-FANGIRL JUST FOR YOU
DeleteSweet playlist! I really want that pun shirt, it made my day. :') also hehe I saw Age of Ultron (thanks, Australia) and it's so good! You're going to enjoy it, I think. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yesss, I've been seeing that shirt around Pinterest and I really wanna get it. OMG LUCKYYY and yeah I bet I'm gonna love it to :)
DeleteI JUST SAW AGE OF ULTRON IT WAS SO GOOD. I need a tee shirt that say "I am so done" as well xD
ReplyDeleteOMG SO LUCKY I'M DYING TO GO SEE IT ONLY ONE MORE DAY. Yessss but I'm afraid if I got that shirt I'd never wear anything else :P
DeleteAwesome post! I particularly like I Am So Done top and the first black skirt! ;)
ReplyDelete- www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com
Thanks! Yesss those are my top faves too :D
Deletegood clothing choices ^-^ It's actually kind of hard to believe F21 would sell a below the knee skirt...but hey...that's freaking awesome. I like Aero's clothes the best I think though, because they're like a trendsetter, and their clothing might not always fit my standards, but at least they're not too crazy expensive. at all. they're pretty good actually.
ReplyDeleteI know right? But I'm lucky haha. Yessss Aeropostale's prices are amazinggg I could walk in there with $20 and clean that place out.
DeleteHi Olivia, hope you are well. The clothes from Forever 21 are always great. :) I know most of the songs from your Spotify playlist except for Cry. Girls Chase Boys is probably my favourite out of all the songs. I'm going to see Age of Ultron either this week or next week, and I can't wait either. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award. You've probably been nominated before or you've done it already, so it's completely alright if you don't wish to do the tag again. Have a lovely week. :)
Yes Forever 21 is always life. YAYAYAYAYYY WE'RE ALL GONNA BE SEEING IT SO I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPOILERSSSS :P
DeleteOmg I totally love being nominated for stuff and almost always do the tags/award I'm nominated for! I'll definitely be doing it and tysm for nominating me! ^^
First...I love these outfits! Forever 21 is awesome, and I buy a lot of my basic clothing stuff there. The skirts are really cool but I don't think I could pull them off, haha.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love this playlist :) There's a few songs I've never heard of but I LOVE it!
I'm glad I followed your blog :)
-Lauren <3
lovingourcreator.blogspot.com
Yesss Forever 21 is like the staple of my wardrobe tooo (also Hollister) Haha, I bet you could with the right tee...I always imagine them paired with a tie-front tee and some open-toed wedges (I have very specific outfit visions hahah) Thanks! Yeah, I think this is my personal fave playlist too! ^^
DeleteAwww thanks so much! ♥