Okay soooo
You know how I kept going back and forth about a YouTube channel?
Wellll...
GUYS I DID THE THING I'M A YOUTUBER NOW
Sorry for the nonsensical talk and all caps but I am excited and nervous and scared and happy and proud and embarrassed and ashamed and wow a lot of feels right now.
So this is my first YouTube video EVER that I have EVER uploaded in my five-year history of using YouTube.
GUYS YOU GET TO SEE MY FAAAACE.
Wow.
Okay now I actually feel bad for you guys. I was hoping to spare you of having to see my face/hear my voice/feel my general awkward spirit buuuut it's too late for that now.
So because you guys are my beautiful followers (I am NOT just saying that; the comments I've received from you guys really have made me smile and even encouraged me to go ahead and start Youtubing!) I need you guys to do a couple things for me (yeah, you saw that one coming--but what I said truly was genuine). Anyway:
1. Watch this video (all of it, maybe?)
2. Like this video (you don't have to "like" it as in "hey this is a cool video", but just click like on it? please? even if you hated it?)
3. Subscribe to my channel (I'll be uploading more videos--I've already recorded and edited a couple more!)
4. Give HONEST feedback on the video (what I can work on, what you thought of it, etc.)
I'll take any harsh (but constructive!) criticism you have as
a. I need to get used to it if I'm really going to enter into this YouTube atmosphere
and
b. I just need to hear honest feedback so I can set realistic goals in my mind.
Right now my head is bursting with visions of future videos done with DSLRs and lapel mics, and I'm half-expecting to get 10k subscribers overnight. I NEED TO WAKE UUUUUP and you guys' honest feedback will definitely help out.
Okay so now for the fun (well maybe idk) part: the actual video!
You know how I kept going back and forth about a YouTube channel?
Wellll...
GUYS I DID THE THING I'M A YOUTUBER NOW
Sorry for the nonsensical talk and all caps but I am excited and nervous and scared and happy and proud and embarrassed and ashamed and wow a lot of feels right now.
So this is my first YouTube video EVER that I have EVER uploaded in my five-year history of using YouTube.
GUYS YOU GET TO SEE MY FAAAACE.
Wow.
Okay now I actually feel bad for you guys. I was hoping to spare you of having to see my face/hear my voice/feel my general awkward spirit buuuut it's too late for that now.
So because you guys are my beautiful followers (I am NOT just saying that; the comments I've received from you guys really have made me smile and even encouraged me to go ahead and start Youtubing!) I need you guys to do a couple things for me (yeah, you saw that one coming--but what I said truly was genuine). Anyway:
1. Watch this video (all of it, maybe?)
2. Like this video (you don't have to "like" it as in "hey this is a cool video", but just click like on it? please? even if you hated it?)
3. Subscribe to my channel (I'll be uploading more videos--I've already recorded and edited a couple more!)
4. Give HONEST feedback on the video (what I can work on, what you thought of it, etc.)
I'll take any harsh (but constructive!) criticism you have as
a. I need to get used to it if I'm really going to enter into this YouTube atmosphere
and
b. I just need to hear honest feedback so I can set realistic goals in my mind.
Right now my head is bursting with visions of future videos done with DSLRs and lapel mics, and I'm half-expecting to get 10k subscribers overnight. I NEED TO WAKE UUUUUP and you guys' honest feedback will definitely help out.
Okay so now for the fun (well maybe idk) part: the actual video!
What'd you think? (I know, I need to speak up more--I mumble and talk low and ugh. Working on it though). But let me know in the comments if you liked the video (as in, clicked "like") and subscribed to my channel! Also leave a comment on YouTube too! Thanks! ^^
☮


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm so excited for you. I can't believe you started a Youtube channel gurlllll. The only feedback i have is that you do mumble a little. Oh and maybe you could do an intro video. You know, ask us to ask you some questions and you can answer them and tell us about yourself and what you hope to do on your channel.
ReplyDeleteIKRRRR I AM PANICKING AND EXCITED AND JUST AGGGHHH but yeah the mumbling argh >_< I do it sooo much in regular conversation; definitely gotta work on that. And that's actually a really good idea! I'm gonna do that! ^^
DeleteI love your ideas for videos and I love this one! I guess maybe you could speak up a little but that's not really a criticism :) I think for a first video this was great and it would be really cool if you could do like an intro video, just for the interest! I love those "ask questions" videos. :) But great job! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
Thank you so muchhhh! ^^ Yeah, I'm working on talking louder and mumbling less in my next videos :) Yes, I'm definitely gonna be doing one of those for sure now! Thank you again! ^^
DeleteYAY! GOOD JOB!
ReplyDeleteOMGAR I love your personality! I get a little bit scared sometimes because generally people some somewhat different online than they do in real life, but dude, I'm definitely going to watch more of your videos :)
DeleteAwww thank you so much! ^^ I'm definitely gonna MAKE more videos :P
Deleteyay that is so cool! ;)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOUUU ♥
DeleteOMG I LOVE YOUR FACE AND YOUR VOICE AND YOUR PERSONALITY. You totally remind me of my friend Lexi.
ReplyDeleteAWWW THANK YOU SO MUCHHH I'm so happy that this is going so well seriously ^^ Really? Haha, I follow another YouTuber who reminds me of one of my friends too!
DeleteAHH YOU'RE PRETTY AND GREAT AND just wow, I'll like and subscribe and everything! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG THANK YOUUUU I LITERALLY WANT TO CRY WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW NO JOKE \^o^/
DeleteIt's so cool that you are doing this!! I love your hair :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! ^^ It actually was a little rough that day >_< hahaha, but thank you!
DeleteLoooooove it!!! You did so great!! The only thing I think would make the videos better is to speak up and enunciate. Otherwise, you did an amazing job!
ReplyDeletexx
Omg thank you so much! ^^ Yeah, I definently gotta practice speaking up. But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! ^^
DeleteOH MY GOD. THIS IS AWESOME. You doing great! I would love to see more videos. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! Awww thanks girl, I will definitely be doing more vids! ^^
DeleteTHIS IS AWESOME. YOU GONNA BE ONE HELLA YOUTUBER GIRL.
ReplyDeleteOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I SURE HOPE SO
DeleteIt begins.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Indeed.
Delete(I feel like I'm in a John Green novel xD)
Hehe cute video! Love your haul ♥
ReplyDelete