MY FOURTH INTERVIEW POST GUYS WAT
AND MY SECOND INTERVIEW POST THIS MONTH
This time I'm interviewing the lovely (and new to blogging!) Mariya from name is ayiram. Make sure you check out her blog guys, and maybe give her a follow as her blog is amazing, especially considering she's just starting out! Anyway, let's get started!
Name? Mariya. Pronounced the same as Maria but I have a 'y' smack there in the middle... almost in the middle.
Age? I am sixteen going on seventeen. I can't believe it myself, really. In real life, I look fourteen at most.. --.--
Top three fears? Top three fears? The dark - more like what's in the dark *insert creepy face* // Bees and ticks. Ticks more than bees though. Actually.. // Messing up in front of people.. especially people I want to impress or have a crush on *them feels*
Last song you listened to? Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole *best song EVVER!!*
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Hmmmm.. when I'm walking in a mall, I would like lots of things, but when asked straight-to-the-face I can't think of any lol.. An iPhone maybe? And some money on the side?
What does your url mean? Ahh. So this is how it happened: I needed a username and fast, but I couldn't think of any. Then I saw this Instagram username where the name is put in an interesting place and then *BOOM*! Inspiration right there. + my name is Mariya and backwards it's ayiram. Which, if I can say so myself, is a pretty cool name. *pats myself on the back with a smirk on my face*
Current favorite movie(s)? Pride and Prejudice = Colin Firth. Need I say more?
Anne of Green Gables as well. I'm an oldies when it comes to these :)
Current favorite song(s)? Come Thou Font, and most of the Piano Guy's songs. I'm not a huge music person, but I actually am though. It's...complicated???
Current favorite book(s)? Pride and Prejudice. I really like it, if you can't tell :P // Lavender and Old Lace is lovely // The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale *ah-ma-zing* // The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes // Daddy-Long-Legs // A Little Princess // Stowaway Heart by Patricia Strefling // I can go forever...Had to look some up on my Goodreads list *eep*
Current favorite band(s)? The Piano Guys. I'm not really into bands. Waaaaiiittt... are The Piano Guys even a band?!?!
Top three pet peeves? When people act like they're worth a deal and/or are more important than others. Let me break it to you, you're not. *something I dream of saying to those types* // people interrupting me when I'm in the middle of book // when people don't get your sarcasm and then get offended...seriously?!
Are you close with your parents? Oh yes! Definitely! I don't know what I'd be doing without them. They're huge role models and total inspirations! <3
Favorite animals? Narwhales, lately. Long-crested eagles, pygmy owls and goats, Cane Corso puppies, I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!!!!!!
Three bad habits? Procrastination.. uhuh.. ya'll do it too.. and ya know it // letting the little things get to me // sometimes ignoring my responsibilities...I'm working on this...just saying
Love her answers! And her love of gifs is so inspirational I just
So anyway, once again, make sure to check out Mariya's blog guys and check out her interview of me!
(Heyyy almost forgot my shameless self-promo--I started a creative writing blog [will my list of unnecessary and rarely-posted-on blogs ever stop?!] and I'd love if you guys would simply check it out, maybe comment [on that blog, not this one lol] what you think! *insert cute convincing puppy-dog eyes*)
☮
AND MY SECOND INTERVIEW POST THIS MONTH
This time I'm interviewing the lovely (and new to blogging!) Mariya from name is ayiram. Make sure you check out her blog guys, and maybe give her a follow as her blog is amazing, especially considering she's just starting out! Anyway, let's get started!

Name? Mariya. Pronounced the same as Maria but I have a 'y' smack there in the middle... almost in the middle.
Age? I am sixteen going on seventeen. I can't believe it myself, really. In real life, I look fourteen at most.. --.--

*literally*
Top three fears? Top three fears? The dark - more like what's in the dark *insert creepy face* // Bees and ticks. Ticks more than bees though. Actually.. // Messing up in front of people.. especially people I want to impress or have a crush on *them feels*

Last song you listened to? Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole *best song EVVER!!*
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? Hmmmm.. when I'm walking in a mall, I would like lots of things, but when asked straight-to-the-face I can't think of any lol.. An iPhone maybe? And some money on the side?
What does your url mean? Ahh. So this is how it happened: I needed a username and fast, but I couldn't think of any. Then I saw this Instagram username where the name is put in an interesting place and then *BOOM*! Inspiration right there. + my name is Mariya and backwards it's ayiram. Which, if I can say so myself, is a pretty cool name. *pats myself on the back with a smirk on my face*

Current favorite movie(s)? Pride and Prejudice = Colin Firth. Need I say more?

Anne of Green Gables as well. I'm an oldies when it comes to these :)
Current favorite song(s)? Come Thou Font, and most of the Piano Guy's songs. I'm not a huge music person, but I actually am though. It's...complicated???
Current favorite book(s)? Pride and Prejudice. I really like it, if you can't tell :P // Lavender and Old Lace is lovely // The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale *ah-ma-zing* // The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes // Daddy-Long-Legs // A Little Princess // Stowaway Heart by Patricia Strefling // I can go forever...Had to look some up on my Goodreads list *eep*
Current favorite band(s)? The Piano Guys. I'm not really into bands. Waaaaiiittt... are The Piano Guys even a band?!?!

Top three pet peeves? When people act like they're worth a deal and/or are more important than others. Let me break it to you, you're not. *something I dream of saying to those types* // people interrupting me when I'm in the middle of book // when people don't get your sarcasm and then get offended...seriously?!
Are you close with your parents? Oh yes! Definitely! I don't know what I'd be doing without them. They're huge role models and total inspirations! <3
Favorite animals? Narwhales, lately. Long-crested eagles, pygmy owls and goats, Cane Corso puppies, I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!!!!!!

Favorite blogs? Fifth out of Ten // Heavenly Aspirations // life with Phoebs // Beloved Bluebird // Hannah Elise (just to name a few :))
Three bad habits? Procrastination.. uhuh.. ya'll do it too.. and ya know it // letting the little things get to me // sometimes ignoring my responsibilities...I'm working on this...just saying
Love her answers! And her love of gifs is so inspirational I just
So anyway, once again, make sure to check out Mariya's blog guys and check out her interview of me!
(Heyyy almost forgot my shameless self-promo--I started a creative writing blog [will my list of unnecessary and rarely-posted-on blogs ever stop?!] and I'd love if you guys would simply check it out, maybe comment [on that blog, not this one lol] what you think! *insert cute convincing puppy-dog eyes*)
☮


I love the GIFs! And I'm kind of surprised that there was no musical montage to "sixteen going on seventeen". :) That narwhal GIF is so epic. Unicorns of the sea. And now I must sing, "Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean... " XD
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT UNTIL NOWW!! Oh. MY. goodness.... this is just so sad. I can't. I just can't. How could I have forgotten to use that..??!!
DeleteThank you so much, Olivia!!! It was much fun doing this!! LOVED it!!
DeleteNo problem! It was really fun for me too! Hope we get to work together again soon! ^^
DeleteI loved reading your answers, Mariya! Wonderful job. :)
ReplyDeleteHer answers were amazing! ^^
DeleteI'm checking this blog out right now! Great taste in gifs, superb!
ReplyDeleteI know right?! Good that you're checking her out!
DeleteThis is such a great idea - and you both seem like such interesting people! I look forward to more posts.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog's design, by the way!
Kate x
www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much! ^^
DeleteI had too much fun reading this! The gifs were on point *thumbs up emoji* XD
ReplyDeleteHaleemah x
haleemahsjournal.blogspot.com
Right?!
Delete