*WARNING: THIS POST IS EXTREMELYYY LONG BUT I SUGGEST READING IT AS I TAGGED/NOMINATED MAAAANY PEOPLE AND YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ONE OF THEM!*
I have been tagged for sooo many (okay, like two, but two people tagged me for the same award so technically three!) blog awards/tags, so I'm finally gonna stop procrastinating and post them!
First off (and most recently), the humorous and genius Jo from The Bearable Blog (who is fast becoming another one of my blogger besties; we were both interviewed by Sophia here) nominated me for the Liebster Award! I've been nominated before but you can never be nominated too many times, am I right? (Well actually some of you may disagree with me but too bad :P) So let's get started!

+ Use the above banner in your post
+ Thank the person who nominated you
+ Answer their 11 questions
+ Nominate however many people you want (I changed it, REBELLL), and give them 11 new questions
+ Thank the person who nominated you
+ Answer their 11 questions
+ Nominate however many people you want (I changed it, REBELLL), and give them 11 new questions
Jo's Questions:
What career would you like to pursue? I think I've said this before but I would loooove to be a screenwriter. And director. And producer. And basically micro-manage an entire film.
Books or movies? Ooooh--tough one. Gotta say books because the book-forms of certain movies are like 10000000% better than the movie.
What philosophy do you live by? Sleep is life. Also food. Also Netflix. Also hair dye. Also--
Messy or organised? Messyyyy all dayyy mostly because I'm way too lazy to care anymore so
What is the thing you most strongly believe in? I believe in God stronger than anything. I will always believe He exists. Will I always understand what He does? No. Will I sometimes doubt Him? Hard to admit but yes. But I will always and forever believe--nay, (did I just say "nay") I know He exists and His plan is guiding our lives.
What is your favorite quality in a person and why? Ummm I guess sense of humor. If someone's sense of humor is different than mine, it can be really awkward becoming friends with them. Or if someone just doesn't seem to have a sense of humor, well, I can't really see myself being friends with them at all.
Some blog posts that you've been loving recently? Jo's own compilation of six word stories by her readers, this old post by blogger bestie Rcubed about her trip to Yosemite, and this best friend tag by Haleemah! (Yes I'm totally going to steal that tag for my own blog and if any of you want to do it with me--as I actually need someone else in order to do it lol--comment below!)
Are you more practical or more creative? I'd say creative, as "practical" sounds too mature and, for an extreme lack of a better word, "goody-goody" to describe me.
What is your blog purpose? Um...there is literally no purpose to this blog...or any of its posts...darn it now my blog's gonna get deleted.
What makes you happy? Avengers, cupcakes, fast Internet, funny jokes, my friend (yes literally one friend), books, Parks and Rec, thinking about moving, anything Marvel-related, Doodle Jump, creative writing, popcorn, maxi skirts, my family, The Office, good hair days, Echosmith, when art projects come out good, MY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING FOLLOWERS AND THEIR SUPER ENCOURAGING COMMENTS, music in general, Jolly Ranchers, Criminal Minds, when someone tags/nominates/mentions me in a blog post (♥), sleeping, sugar cookies, Pinterest...(wait...was I not supposed to write an exhaustive list? uh-oh.)
Would you rather be a firebender, earthbender, waterbender, airbender? I have no clue. Which one of these would speed up my internet
I loved those questions as they weren't the typical boring blog tag questions!
I Tag:
Rcubed
Morning
Autumn
June
Bryleigh
My Questions:
1. Android or Apple?
2. Food that you had once and really loved, but then never had again?
3. Would you rather be dumped in front of your parents or proposed to in front of someone you used to like? (This is a silly one, I know.)
4. Favorite brand of shoes?
5. Top blogging pet peeve?
6. Fondest childhood memory?
7. Dangerous question: did you ever visit Disney channel without your parents' permission?
8. What year will you be graduating? (If you graduated/are graduating this year, congrats!)
9. Least favorite school subject? Why?
10. Would you rather move in with a life-threateningly dangerous person or move to a different planet with no other human life on it?
11. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being "sucky" and 10 being "THE BEST EVER OMG"), what do you rate these questions?
Thanks so much for tagging me Jo! ♥
The insanely talented (seriously, her lettering is amazing ohmygoodness) Dian over at The Happy Candle also nominated me for the Liebster Award! So let's answer her questions, too!
(this image is Dian's and I simply love her idea of using an image for the questions! click on the image for an enlarged version)
1. What makes you smile? Funny/cute things on the internet, funny/cute people, when people compliment me/mention me/say they like me or think I'm pretty (my cousin said that once and I geeked out about it until I fell asleep that night no joke.)
2. What do you enjoy more--rain or snow? Rain goes away faster and sounds nice, but snow looks pretty falling and when it sits outside--until people start ruining it by driving through it haha. So I guess rain--ALTHOUGH I GOT RAIN-SOAKED ON FRIDAY AFTER A FLASH STORM CAME THROUGH AND THERE WERE LITERALLY TORRENTS OF WATER DUMPING DOWN FROM THE SKY AND I HAD TO HELP MY PARENTS BRING IN STUFF THAT WAS SITTING IN OUR DRIVEWAY AND MY JEANS ENDED UP GLUED TO MY LEGS FROM THE RAIN AND IT TOOK ME TWO HOURS TO RECUPERATE FROM THE WATER TORTURE. So I'm kind of done with rain for now.
3. You could be any age for a week, what would it be? Three.That way I'm potty-trained and can talk, but have no responsibilities or unpleasant girl issues.
4. Which do you use more often/enjoy using more--the dictionary or thesaurus? I like the thesaurus more; it helps me make my writing more interesting and not so repetitive.
5. What are five words you would use to describe yourself? Short. Awkward. Weird. Lazy. Sarcastic.
6. If you had to lose one of your senses which would it be? Smell. There are just some things in this life you'd rather not smell anyway.
7. Which one represents you more--polka dots or stripes? Polka dots, since I'm a mess and all over the place.
8. I am known for my...smarts, for some reason. People from my old school remember me being in the gifted program and loving reading and getting good grades. I guess they might be surprised with who I really am now.
9. Do you prefer numbers or letters? I...have no clue? Letters I guess, since you can write stories (and this novel-length blog post!) with them.
10. What was the last lie you told? "Yeah, I only had two cookies."
11. What is your favorite quote? "Am I more than you bargained for yet?"--Fall Out Boy, Sugar We're Going Down
I Tag:
Sophia
Emily
Christine
Haleemah
Chloee
My Questions:
1. Mac or Windows?
2. Show(s) you really loved as a kid?
3. Would you rather have to write a research paper on your first day of school or have summer homework on your last day of school EVER?
4. Favorite clothing store?
5. Top school pet peeve?
6. Skater skirts or denim shorts?
7. Dangerous question: did you ever try the knife game--WITH A SPOON?
8. What do you want your life to be like in ten years?
9. Least favorite book? Why?
10. Top three things you want to try this summer?
11. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being "sucky" and 10 being "THE BEST EVER OMG"), what do you rate these questions?
Thanks for tagging me, Dian! Your questions were awesome too--I really like questions that make me think and learn more about myself! ♥
I was also tagged by the extremely poetic Opal over at Opal Swirls for the Creative Blogger Award! I think I was also tagged by someone else for it but I totally forgot oops >_< If you tagged me for it and I didn't post about it, I'm so sorry! Please comment below so I can re-post this with your name in it, too!
Anyway, let's get to this award!

(not mine--I just added the words. also, am I allowed to use a different image than the one from the other posts? I just felt like making my own banner...but sorry if I broke the rules or anything :/)
+ Nominate 15-20 blogs (yeah not gonna do that many 'cause that's insane) and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
+ Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
+ Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers
Facts About Me
- I hate burping. Like if someone burps, even a really small one that no one else heard other than me and the burper, I will get reeeaaally angry when they don't say excuse me. Like I'll be ready to fight someone.
- Currently I'm kinda obsessed with React videos by TheFineBros just because some of the topics are interesting to me and it's funny to watch the teens/elders/Youtubers react to them. My fave videos by them so far are Five Nights at Freddy's 3, King Bach vines, and Japanese commercials.
- SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVER YAAAAY! Although I'll be getting done muuuch later than most kids--while my friends end school this Friday, I end in like June. But hey, I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- So far I've collected five buttons from five awesome blogs on my button swap page! If you wanna swap buttons with me, comment below and/or on the button page.
- I'm really bad about eating breakfast--usually I'll just eat like one or two hasbrowns, and then not eat food again for like five hours. That's probably unhealthy...right?
I Tag:
Thank you so much for tagging me, Opal! ♥
---
Okay, wow! This post was stuffed full with links, honorable mentions, and promos--all of which were not requested, I want you to know. I'm just in a promo mood!
Anyway, I hope you read this tag, or at least found your name under the nominees! I also tag ALL of you specifically, so if you want to do any of these tags, by golly, YOU MUST DO THE TAG.
That's all for now! I've got another post coming up soon so be looking for that! Like I said, if any of you want to do the best friend tag with me and be featured on my blog, please please comment below!
(OMG IT'S GONNA BE JUNE IN TWO WEEKS GUYS WAT EVEN)
☮



YAY! THANKS FOR TAGGING ME!
ReplyDeleteNo problem! Can't wait to see your post! ^^
DeleteIt was fun reading all your answers! ^-^
ReplyDeleteI noticed you wrote my name in the nominee's list but had me linked to Kelsey's blog; I was just wondering which one of us you were nominating. :3
xo Adi
I'm so sorry; I'm nominating you but I tagged the wrong blog! *facepalm* fixed it now to link to your blog :)
Deleteyour favorite quote is perfect. hahaha you're so funny and adorable. lol. I love this!
ReplyDeleteAwww thank you so much! ^^
DeleteThanks for tagging me! Burps are... well, then, you shouldn't hang around me much, when I sing (which is about 90% of my day) because once I'm done singing, I burp endlessly for about an hour. XD
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
OMG NO yeah I couldn't do it I couldn't be there for that look at me I'm already getting upset just thinking bout it
DeleteBLOGGER BESTIE?! I'm touched. :') You are also becoming one of mine, so kudos to you! Thanks for the mention of my post, by the way! Heck yes, tag as many people as you like! I think the rules have become lost in the process, no one really follows them anymore. I didn't, the person who tagged me didn't. :) Also, Avngers > life. Maybe you could be an internetbender and make your internet speed up. Can't wait to answer the questions. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww you're welcome! And thanks! :3 Yesyesyesyes internetbender needs to be a thing. I can't wait to see your post! ^^
DeleteTHANKS FOR TAGGING ME! All your answers are awesome. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. MAY WENT FAST welll not too fast. ;)
ReplyDeletejune
You're welcome and thanks! :P YES TIME IS LITERALLY FLYING WE SHOULD USE IT FOR TRANSPORTATION INSTEAD OF PLANES
DeleteThanks so much for tagging me! <3 It might take me a while to get around to doing this, since I just posted an award, and I may have to mix up some of your questions with a friend's since I got tagged for this once before. But I will do it!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! And that's fine, take your time! :)
DeleteAh, love reading your answers :) xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
Haha, thank you! ^^
DeleteThank you for doing the tag :) Rules were made to be broken, right? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Yessss they were *struggles not to reference MCR or FOB*
DeleteCongrats on the award :) I've done a few of these on my blog and they are super fun! Great blog
ReplyDelete-Jenna <3
Check out and follow? The Chic Cupcake :)
Thank you! Yes, they are! And omg thank you so much! ^^ Sure, I'll check out your blog :)
DeleteThank you so much for taking the time to answer the questions, Olivia. Love your answers, you sound so honest and enthusiastic in answering them. They're really funny answers too. I especially like the one about rain, where you seemed to like it at first but ended off disliking it instead, haha. And it's interesting to know that you like polka dots more than stripes, that's pretty cool! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Haha, yeah, I love doing these ^^
DeleteHi Olivia! I'm Susan! I Love your blog! Can you follow mine? here is the link; www.libertiesgirl.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Susan! *waves* Thank you so much! ^^ I'll check out your blog! :)
Deleteomg I only just saw this! I had such fun reading and thanks for tagging me yay! ^_^ x
ReplyDelete((oh and also, I tried contacting you from your 'Contact Me' (ofc) page about maybe doing a collab together but for some reason the message wasn't able to send XD ))
haleemahsjournal.blogspot.com
You're welcome! ^^
DeleteYeah, I could not get that form to work for the life of me! I uploaded a new code now; try it and see if it works! :)
Ah! I don't know how I just saw this, but I'll do the answers here.
ReplyDelete1. Android or Apple?
APPLE! I feel like their products are very minimalistic and their designs are clean and simple.
2. Food that you had once and really loved, but then never had again?
Goodness, I have no idea! I've eaten so many foods!
3. Would you rather be dumped in front of your parents or proposed to in front of someone you used to like? (This is a silly one, I know.)
Not silly, this actually made me think pretty hard. Honestly, I think I'd be the one doing the dumping, so I'd rather be proposed to.
4. Favorite brand of shoes?
ACK I rarely go shoe shopping! Whatever they have at Target I guess?
5. Top blogging pet peeve?
Ugh. Food bloggers that only post about their (extremely unhealthy) desserts. Healthy desserts I can get with, but the WalMart sponsored desserts are terrible. I'M TRYING TO BE HEALTHY HERE, THANKS. I did not know I had this much anger about this. Sorry.
6. Fondest childhood memory?
Ah, I've got so many! Probably something from when we lived in the mountains!
7. Dangerous question: did you ever visit Disney channel without your parents' permission?
YES. I'M SUCH A REBEL.
8. What year will you be graduating? (If you graduated/are graduating this year, congrats!)
Uhhh let me check...I had to ask Momma. I graduate in 2018! What year do you graduate?
9. Least favorite school subject? Why?
I love all mine, but as you know I don't do the traditional homeschooling.
10. Would you rather move in with a life-threateningly dangerous person or move to a different planet with no other human life on it?
I can just see this turning into Interstellar with the planet, so I'll go with the dangerous person because then I'll get rid of them somehow.
11. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being "sucky" and 10 being "THE BEST EVER OMG"), what do you rate these questions?
10! :D Thank you for the questions!
Haha, it's fine!
DeleteI agree on the Apple thing! AND OMG YOU HARDCORE REBEL :P And I graduate 2018 too! Most of my friends either graduate a year before me or a year after me so it's nice to find a person who graduates the same year as me! ^^
Thanks and you're welcome! :P