I was going to post something else along with this but I just uploaded a new video and I want you guys to be able to see it so here it is!
Omg my 70's hair tho. I kind of failed on my afro that day and so I ended up looking like Diana Ross (okay wow Olivia no one knows who that is).
Also, I know, I messed up and now the music is a little louder than my voice >_< Eesh. I wanted to add annotations and stuff but I was in such a hurry to upload that I forgot. Also I need to figure out how to navigate my channel layout. All of which take time and patience which, as you all know, I lack in.
Anyway make sure to like this video for me! And subscribe if you haven't already!
Also, ask me some questions (on Google+, in the YouTube comments, in my Blogger comments, anywhere I can see them!) so that I can answer them in my next video! (Ask me a lot guys; I want to be able to answer a lot of questions!)
Let me know what you thought of the video and if you're subscribed!
☮


Questions for you: fave food, fave author and book. best part of 2015 so far
ReplyDeleteNice! Thank you; I will definitely be answering those in my video! ^^
DeleteThis is video is the bomb. Love it!
ReplyDeleteQuestions: How do you edit your videos? Favorite topic to blog about? Do you have pets? Favorite youtubers? Fandom(s)?
xx
june
(this video is the bomb) XD
DeleteTHE BOMB YASSS NEW MODERN PHRASE :P
DeleteBut thanks so much! And I will for sure be answering those questions in my next video! ^^
Awesome vid :)
ReplyDeleteHmm....
What would you do with a million dollars?
If the thing nearest to you was the only weapon you had, what would it be?
Favorite season and why?
ok..if I think of more questions I'll ask them later :)
Thanks! I will be answering these questions in my next video! :)
DeleteI LOVE THIS VIDEO. (Woah there, all caps :P)
ReplyDeleteQuestions....let me think...
Are you in any fandoms?
Favorite book?
Why did you start blogging?
~Noor
www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com
THANK YOU AND ALL CAPS IS LIFE lol half of my post was in all caps so :P
DeleteThose questions are awesome! Excited to answer them in my video! ^^
Yayy! Aaah, questions...
ReplyDeleteHave you always been homeschooled?
Know it's been asked but any fandoms/shippings you love? :) xoxo
www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com
I'm super excited to answer the fandoms questions in my video so it's fine that you asked it too! ^^
DeleteThe video's music is loud, but it still rocks! As for questions:
ReplyDeleteWhat is the number one emoji you use?
Are you considered street smart or school smart?
On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it if someone stuffed vegetables into your desserts?
xoxo Morning
Ya I know; I gotta figure out a good balance with the music and my voice >_<
DeleteHahahahaaa I love those questions, I can't wait to answer them!
what program do you use to edit your videos?
ReplyDeleteThat's a good question; I'll answer it in my video! ^^
DeleteI love your videos! I went into Ulta a couple weeks ago, and the employee just seemed very rude- in my opinion anyways. However, a week later my sister and I went back, and the employee who checked us out was very nice! So, I guess it's a hit or a miss on who checks you out. >.<
ReplyDeleteQuestions? Hmmm... Here are a few I came up with just now:
Do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite book?
If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Favorite celeb?
You have a huge opportunity to take a job in NYC for a popular magazine, but a big company is willing to pay you to move to Japan, which opportunity would you take?
I tried to be creative. >.< Can't wait for the next video.
xx Mackenzie
Yeah, it's like that at every store. Reeeaaally frustrating tho.
DeleteThose are good questions! I'll be answering those in my next video! ^^
Didn't watch the video yet, but you are so freakin' cute! Love the hair, girl!
ReplyDeleteI saw you commented on Kelsey's newer posts and had to hop over. I love you blog design too!
~Tudda Pudda ^____________________^
thetuddapuddadiaries.blogspot.com
Awwww thank you so much! :3
DeleteHaha, thanks! ^^