Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Interview Posssst | Sophia - someplace in the midst

Yup.

ANOTHER INTERVIEW POST GUYS

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm sorry I just get turnt every single time I do one of these because they're really fun and I always enjoy working with other bloggers. Today it's Sophia from someplace in the midst. Make sure and check out her super awesome, uplifting, and crafty blog!



Name? Sophia

Age? I'd prefer not to say. :)

Top three fears? Failure, losing the ability to love and be loved, moths. Moths are SO CREEPY. They're powdery and fluttery and just give me the creeps.

Last song you listened to? There's Hope in Front of Me by Danny Gokey. This song has meant so much to me in the past few months as I've gone through a lot of tough stuff.

If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics, etc.) right now, what would it be? A gift certificate for college. haha. That would be awesome.

What does your url mean? "someplace in the midst" is meant to be a place in the midst of life's nastiness where people can be inspired to create beautiful things. That sounds really deep, isn't it?

Current favorite movie(s)? I honestly haven't watched any movies recently. I've been too busy watching TV series... I'm loving Once Upon a Time and NCIS. But even then, I can only watch one or two episodes of anything a week because I just don't have time.

Current favorite song(s)? Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. Need I say more?

Current favorite book(s)? I am loving Do Hard Things, Angels Walking, and my chemistry textbook. Seriously. This chapter is so easy and awesome. I'm not joking.

Current favorite band(s)? I honestly am blanking on the bands I like.

Top three pet peeves? I can't stand crooked pictures (hanging on the wall), inconsistencies, and whiny people.

Are you close with your parents? Yep.

Favorite animal(s)? I'm really not an animal person. (Sorry!) I do love bees, because our family has four hives, and the honey is delicious and nutritious. :)

Favorite blogs? A Beautiful Mess, The Freckled Fox, Brittney's Rabbit Hole, Baby Boy Bakery, and Honeycomb.

Three bad habits? Dropping all my laundry on the floor and not putting it away until I have to, picking at my fingernails, staying up way too late.

I seriously loved her answers! I haaate moths too (ew I hate the sound they make when they fly into stuff). A gift certificate to college though like that needs to be an actual thing. AND OMG GO TO THE HONEYCOMB BLOG THAT IS FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI'S BLOG. (If you don't know who she is just go to the link and you will find out.) THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO HER BLOG SOPHIA OMG.

Anyway, tell me what you thought of Sophia's answers and be sure to check out her interview of me (and Jo from The Bearable Blog, who is also awesome) over on her blog!

☮

12 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I loved Sophia's answers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it! never knew frannie had a blog...I'm going to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot stop picking at my nails too! Bad habits... >.<

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gift certificate for college would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yasssss i'm telling you that needs to be a real thing

      Delete
  5. I know that feel! I fear failure and pick my nails too, and a gift cert for college would be the best, especially because of the expensiveness of private unis these days! Nice questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'll fail at college. double whammy :P thanks! ^^

      Delete
  6. someplace in the midst is a pretty awesome blog title xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? i really like how it just sums up her whole blog

      Delete