Friday, May 8, 2015

we're not so bad + updatesss (why do I always put multiple s on the word updates like)


(via because obviously I am not capable of photographs of this caliber)

Isn't it strange that pieces of water-
melon candy can taste the same way a 
watermelon candle smells? Like how...? How
does that happen? Just how? How do we con-
nect a word with a distant memory? 
An outdoor scent with something that happened 
two weeks ago? A taste with someone we
met? We are strange--humans, that is. We are 
selfish and we are hating and we are 
fearful. But sometimes we are beautiful.

Oooh me being poet-y and deep. Oooh. Hipster.

So, as you can see, my poem (?) is written in fail iambic pentameter (note the hacked-off words at the end of a couple of stanzas [?] as I tried to smash my blank verse into iambic. Ugh.)

But anyway I'm trying to mean something as lately a lot of people have been posting personal opinions about things that actually matter in life and I'm just like

CLOTHES

MUSIC

AVENGERSSSSS

But that fail poem doesn't really matter in life either...huh...oh, well. It's the thought that counts. Sometimes.

Speaking of Avengers, a review-ish (really a fangirl) post about it is coming soon, but I'm trying to hold off as much as possible to give you guys time to see it.

"YOU DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I FANGIRL."--Bruce Banner, probably

"THAT'S MY SECRET, CAP--I'M ALWAYS FANGIRL."--Bruce Banner, sort of

I saw it on Sunday and I just ASDFGHJKL I think I've been fangirl-blinded, and hopefully I'll recover by the time Civil War comes out.

Okay I will stop before I spill a spoiler.

Look for more sort of-ish pointless but still kind of maybe awesome posts from me. That includes a new video that I might be working on...

(Lol how can I leave people in suspense of something they don't even care about yet.)

☮

15 comments:

  1. I think that poem is amazing, better than anything else I could write XP

    I can't wait for that Avengers post, I'll probably fangirl with you :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Noor, but I've seen your writing and it's AMAZING!

      Lol good, I need someone to fangirl with :P

      Delete
  2. Coolio poem and seriously, fangirls kind of rule the world :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...that poem is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...that poem is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing poem :) Can't wait for you Avengers post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say the photo is amazing and they I read what you wrote there hahaha anyway great post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaaa yeah good thing I remembered to post the source xD Thanks so much! :D

      Delete
  7. Awesome poem. I love the probably Bruce Banner quotes. :') can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ^^ Yeah, I'm like 99.99% sure that Mark Ruffalo at some point said those very words in character :P

      Delete
  8. What a poem! And... AND.....

    I JUST SAW AGE OF ULTRON! I don't think Baymax has a big enough scale to talk about our pain and fangirling levels.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! YES OMG I KNOOOOW it's literally going to take me a full year to recover

      Delete