Saturday, June 13, 2015

Fifteen Weird Questions Tag + Summer Bucket List Tag + Liebster Award?

This started out as a little post but it is now sooo long so feel free to read all the way through or just read whichever tags interest you most or just don't read at all. This is a blog based off of democracy and freedom, after all.


So I found this "Fifteen Weird Questions" tag on Sameeah's blog and I decided to do it! It honestly kinda reminds me of the TMI Tag. Anyway, let's get started!

image by meeee okay just the words but still



What is a nickname only your family calls you? La-La. Started with my brother when he couldn't say "Olivia" and now my mom refuses to call me anything else. -_-

Do you have any weird habits? I have several weird habits. I guess to pick one, it would be that sometimes I take my phone and flip it in the air randomly while talking to people. I don't even notice when I do it sometimes. My mom hates it but it's such a habit now that it's hard to stop.

Do you have any weird phobias? For sure. One phobia that I found out I have is a like a disturbance by small clusters of holes (I forget the name of it and I'm not looking it up because it always shows example pictures and they creep me out). It's really hard to describe but basically things like honeycombs or flowers with little clusters of holes on their petals make my skin crawl. I literally have no idea why. I discovered it when I was at my aunts' house and they had this little mini fountain arrangement with a rock that had a pattern of clustered holes on it. And I couldn't even be in the same room as it. It is sooo weird; I've never felt anything so irrational and just, well, weird.

What song do you love to blast when your alone? Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey. It's currently the weirdest song I know. Besides What Does the Fox Say?




What's one of your biggest pet peeves? Oh, man. I have a lot of these. I guess burping. I reeeaaally hate burping.

What's one of your nervous habits? Fidgeting with my fingers, like fingering my clothes are intertwining my fingers or something.

(idk what this gif has to do with anything but I wanted to use it so)

What side of the bed do you sleep on? I start out closer to the left side but I roll around so much during the night that I'm lucky if I don't end up on the floor.

What was your first stuffed animal and what was it called? I have no clue. The first one I'm remembering was a brown bear that spoke memory verses when you pressed on it's paws, feet, and stomach. It was really cute--until it got old and started sounding like the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's.

What drink do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't.

What beauty rule do you preach but never apply? Love yourself. I think that's the best way to be beautiful but unfortunately I still haven't learned how to.

Which way do you face in the shower? Wow, that one is weird. Toward the water, because I like to feel the water on my face.



Do you have any weird body skills? I can twist my arm pretty far around. I can do the praying-hands-behind-back yoga move all the way up to my neck. And I can do this thing with my shoulder where I like pop the top bone out. It's really weird.

What's your favorite comfort food that's bad for your health but you love anyways? Popcornnn. Oh, my love, why must you give me stomachaches and back cramps?

What phrase or exclamation do you always say? I've been saying "smh" out loud a lot lately.

Time to sleep--what are you wearing? Whatever clothes that are too ratchet to wear out the house.

So that was...interesting. I tag EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU READERS to do this and if you don't then you have betrayed me (jk it's chill but seriously do it if you want to and feel free to link back to me)

---

I was also tagged by Chloee for the Summer Bucket List tag! And finally too because I've been seeing it for a while but no one had tagged me so finally she did! Yay!



Rules:
+ Write 15 things that you want to do this summer (if you can't think of 15 that's ok) and publish it in a post. 
+ Nominate other peoples I guess

Summer Bucket List:

Tie-dye/ombre a shirt. I really wanna full-on DIY a shirt--take a couple basic Wal-Mart tees, cut them into muscle tanks or crops, and tie-dye them. That would be really cool.

Volunteer. I've actually taken advantage of a couple of volunteer opportunities this summer, but I want to do a looot so I can get a good number of hours under my belt and be ready for getting a real job next summer--as I'll be 16 years old (whaaaat?!)

Earn money. I really need to get on a good grind this summer because I want to be able to save up as well as spend--I know I won't be able to go all summer without touching my money.

Write more. My friend told me to do some writing while she's away for the summer so I actually have been doing some. And I want to do some more. I used to write sooo much and now I've just lost the touch. So I want to get back into it.

Read more. I just picked up three or four new books from a couple of book sales (I added them to my Goodreads)

Blog more. I've kinda been slacking on blogging, especially quality blogging (a.k.a posts with actual meaning) so I want to pick up on that.

Get my learner's permit? There's a question mark there as studying for the test is yet another thing I'm slacking on. I really want to start driving this summer but I also really want to sleep in my free time rather than study street signs and traffic rules. Struggle is real.

Go swimming or something. As I think I said before, my cousins are supposed to be coming this month and we were supposed to be going to a water park or something while they're here but we'll be having a garage sale during the time they're here so we might not be able to go. So I'm hoping I'll get another chance to go do water-stuff later this summer.

Turn fifteen. I needed at least one thing on this list that I can't avoid no matter how much I procrastinate.

So I could only come up with eight but I think these are actually half-doable so it's not bad.

I Tag:
+ Anyone who hasn't done it yet. 
+ 'Cause I'm pretty sure most of the people I'd tag have already done it so
+ If you want to do this tag please do it and say that I tagged you
+ I know that sounds lazy and no one ever really does it but I'll give you a cookie if you do
+ Jk I don't have any cookies
+ Actually if any of you have cookies could I have some please
+ What has this become

---

I was ALSO tagged by Opal for the Liebster Award (I think?). So let's answer those questions as well!



+ Thank & link to the blogger that tagged you
+ Answer the 11 questions,
+ Nominate (11) bloggers and ask them 11 questions.

What do you miss about your childhood? Everything. Having no responsibilities, being ignorant to how sick people really are, and just the world looking different and bigger and happier and more positive. I remember that feeling and I really miss it.

Lots of friends or a few good friends? A few good friends. Or none. None is good.

Winter evenings or Summer mornings? Summer mornings. For sure.

Coast or inland? I...have no clue. Coast I guess.

Where and what would your dream house be like? All I know is that I'd want a good climate and a room in the attic with Christmas lights hanging along the ceiling and I'd want a window seat and decorative throw pillows and fave band posters and...okay so maybe I've thought more about my dream room than dream house.

Do you tend to organize or leave a mess? Usually leave it, depending on how big it is. Right now my room is a mess and I don't plan on dealing with it any time soon.

What sort of music do you like? All kinds, really. Except for hard rock and explicit rap.

Do you have any pets? Nope.

Do you live in the country or city? Neither, really. I'm in the suburbs-ish. Like teetering on the weird dividing line between "suburbia" and "da hood".

Do you play an instrument? If so, what? (I read the last part as "so what?" and died for a minute. sorry I'm 5) I tried learning piano but that flopped. I do, however, play fluent computer keyboard.

Would you like to visit New Zealand someday? Yes! That would be awesome!

I would tag people but now it's pretty late at night so

---

That's it! That's everything! Let me know what you thought of my answers and bucket list! I've got another post coming I think Monday so be looking for that. 

a Marilyn gif to properly bid you adieu

☮

16 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! You're so funny. :)
    The fifteen weird questions tag looks fun. I might do it. :3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! And yeah you should do it, it is fun :3

      Delete
  2. Your posts always brighten my day. I think I might do the fifteen weird questions tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! ^^ You should definitely do it!

      Delete
  3. I face the front of the shower too! I'm like, "Ahh, it's so relaxing..." I have a fear facing away from the shower, because I thought if I tripped and fell I would hurt myself big time. I'm going through an emotional state right now; two of my childhood shows in one week, man. Phineas and Ferb ended on Friday and then I'm spending my Saturday and now Sunday watching Avatar: the Last Airbender. THE FEELS.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I have to stand in the water for at least a minute when I first get in the shower because it just chills me out. DEM CHILDHOOD FEELS THO.

      Delete
  4. oh my word. i literally have the exact same phobia. like those little clustes of holes oh my. it just makes me shudder thinking about it ewewewew. GROSS. i can't look at anything resembling that. i cannot believe that you have the same phobia. what even.
    i actually already did a summer bucket list: http://summerof1999.blogspot.com/2015/05/summer-to-do-list.html but i might to that leibster award thing, BUT it would be great if you could remind me how you're actually supposed to tag people in your post. hahaha, i'm so clueless. XP this post was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg seriously?! that is crazy. but same, even thinking about them grosses me out. it is so WEIRD.

      haha, no you're not; a lot of people who've been blogging for a while actually haven't figured this out yet: you just type the name/blog title of the person you want to tag, then select the text and click the "link" option at the top of the post-editing-thingamajig. Then you just copy and paste the link to the person's blog into the URL box, hit "ok" and voila!

      (Also, in order for the person to know you tagged them, you'll have to comment on their blog and let them know.)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for doing the tag :) Your answers made me smile xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. These answers are amazing - and much better than mine were.

    You're got such an interesting, intriguing personality and seemingly, a good sense of humour.

    You ARE beautiful, by the way, and I hope that one day you'll be able to believe that.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Comment like these keep me smiling all day ♥ I bet your answers were amazing too :)

      Delete
  7. This is hilarious....Love your blog!!! Following now!!
    xoxo
    Grace Anne
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. Those holes you are talking about. Its called trypophobia, I have it too. Just you describing it is my skin crawl. Ughhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay so this is a little bit late, BUT I FINALLY DID THE LIEBSTER AWARD THINGY. If you could check it out, that'd be fantastic. ;) Thanks again for the nomination!!!

    ReplyDelete