Some Marvel stuff has been "happening to me" since I officially became a fangirl. So I would like to share these with you.
First of all, my friend forced me to start watching Gossip Girl when I spent the night at her house (I still don't think it's that great of a show). So, I'm watching and:
Season 2. Episode 18. Five minutes and thirty-seven seconds in. OUR BUCKY BARNES IS THERE. A a little later HE LITERALLY SAYS "GOD BLESS AMERICA" I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING OMG was this episode seriously his audition for Captain America?
OMG HE ALSO SAYS "HELLO BEAUTIFUL" I'M CRY
Guys if you have Netflix just go to season 2, episode 18 of Gossip Girl. You don't have to watch the whole thing; just watch the first couple of minutes until he says "God bless America". I'm pretty sure you'll cry too.
(Okaaay so I just found out he was on Gossip Girl from the first season until like 2010--so I guess I'll just have to watch diligently until I see him again. I'm pathetic. But you knew that already.)
*deep breaths*
Okay. Next.
So a couple days ago I had to run into Hy-Vee for my mom. And I saw this in the breakfast aisle so I just had to take a picture:
----
First of all, my friend forced me to start watching Gossip Girl when I spent the night at her house (I still don't think it's that great of a show). So, I'm watching and:
Making my way down season 2
Clicking fast
Dramas pass
And I'm season 3 bound
Staring blankly ahead
Making a way through the--
OMG WHAT IS THAT SEBASTIAN STAN AGGGGGGHHHH
Season 2. Episode 18. Five minutes and thirty-seven seconds in. OUR BUCKY BARNES IS THERE. A a little later HE LITERALLY SAYS "GOD BLESS AMERICA" I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING OMG was this episode seriously his audition for Captain America?
OMG HE ALSO SAYS "HELLO BEAUTIFUL" I'M CRY
Guys if you have Netflix just go to season 2, episode 18 of Gossip Girl. You don't have to watch the whole thing; just watch the first couple of minutes until he says "God bless America". I'm pretty sure you'll cry too.
(Okaaay so I just found out he was on Gossip Girl from the first season until like 2010--so I guess I'll just have to watch diligently until I see him again. I'm pathetic. But you knew that already.)
*deep breaths*
Okay. Next.
So a couple days ago I had to run into Hy-Vee for my mom. And I saw this in the breakfast aisle so I just had to take a picture:

I WOULD BUY THE HECK OUT OF THOSE CORN FLAKES but I probably would get annoyed if I didn't have an even number of the boxes to match up the images. Why am I even thinking about this tho like I'm not a character in a math problem.
Also I don't have a pic but I already bought my dad's Father's Day card and it's Avengers themed. Tbh I'm starting to think Marvel is taking over my life.
----
Okay. Moving on.
On Friday I went to Kohl's sort-of-ish by myself (my mom dropped me off but went to a store nearby). So I decided to try on some outfits! So here's what they looked like:

(lol that pose xP) So the muscle tank says "I was personally victimized by Regina George" from Mean Girls (don't care about what the shirt says but like the way it looks on me) and the black skinny jeans are just awesome; I love the way they fit on me. But they were both too expensive (can't remember the prices now)

(this one's a little blurry, sorry) I love the tee--it says "I only speak in emoji" and tbh that's so true. And I love the tie-front style; I think in my first YouTube video I show another tie-front tee that I got from Aeropostale so you know I love tie-fronts. But those denim midis are lifeee literally they fit me so well and I love the wash and the length and everythinggg. I was so in love with those. I remember those were $22 (on sale!) but I didn't have the money with me so :'(

a close up of the tie-front with my converse photobombing in the background

(somehow blurrier) The midis again! And that tank says "Let's sleep under the stars" which I thought was very Tumblr-like :P

a close up of the tank--although it's backwards because of the mirror

Still the midis--I didn't want to take those off. And a causal grey tee--I wouldn't really have bought it unless my "money was burning a whole in my pocket" as my mom likes to say.

an awkward close up of the pocket--reads "I ♥ weekends"

This. This is what matters. Yes, the midis are still there. BUT. THE MARVEL. TEE. I was sooo upset that I couldn't get it! I'll be earning money here soon, though, and I'll have some money back when I return some Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch stuff, so I. Will. Be. Getting. That. TEE.

a shaky close up of the logo *squeals*
That is all!
So which outfit was your favorite? Which one would you have bought? Is Marvel ruining your life too? Comment below!
(P.S. sorry my tone is kinda weird in this post like when I started writing it I was in this really cheesy good mood and so I sound kind of basic and wow omg did I just use the word "basic" okay I need to leave now)
☮


I love the "Let's Sleep Under the Stars" tank. Kellogg's though... XD Oh boy.
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
I know isn't it so cute! And yassss :P
DeleteWhat's Hy-Vee? Is that like a grocery store or something? AND IT'S SO KOOL THAT YOU SAW BUCKY BARNES...I was like watching WARHORSE and guess what...TOM HIDDLESTON was in it. AS A GOOD GUY. I could not believe it. I kept on thinking of him as Loki, but no, he was actually a good guy. It's kind of weird.
ReplyDeleteYeah Hy-Vee is like an even cheaper version of Wal-Mart (yes I know how does existence allow this can there even be such a thing as "cheaper than Wal-Mart")
DeleteTOM HIDDLESTON IS ACTUALLY A CONFIRMED ANGEL OF THE LORD SO
I like the I ♥ Weekends top, the Lets sleep under the stars, and the marvel top! ;)
ReplyDeleteSame! But of course the marvel top most of all ;)
DeleteDude I just wend to Kohls last week and bought those same midis. AND OMG THE MARVEL SHIRT I NEED TO LOOK FOR THAT THE NEXT TIME I GO TO KOHLS
ReplyDelete- Micaela
Omg seriously?! But aren't they seriously life tho.
DeleteYES I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I HAVE POSSESSION OF THE MARVEL TEE.
Love those shirts! The "Let's Sleep Under The Stars" shirt is my fave! Those boxes are the bomb :D
ReplyDelete~Noor
Right?! And yeah that tank is cute :)
DeleteYOU EXPRESS MY MARVEL FANGIRL FEELS SO WELL LIKE ALKSDJFLSKDJFLKDFJ. WOW. FAVORITE OUTFIT = THOSE FANTASTIC MIDIS AND THAT MARVEL SHIRT. ON POINT. I HAVE THIS SHIRT:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Licensed-T-Shirt-V7524MS-XX-Large/dp/B00IYA114M/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1433967437&sr=8-33&keywords=black+avengers+shirt
AND IT WAS SO WORTH THE MONEY. KEEP POSTING PLZ. YOURE AWESOME
YES GIRL THEM FEELS. THAT SHIRT IS INCREDIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME.
Delete(SORRY YOUR COMMENT LEAVES ME WITH AN INABILITY TO TURN OFF CAPS)
I love the Marvel tee! And Hulk is on cereal box in America?! Marvel feels all round! :)
ReplyDeleteSame! And yes Avengers are just popping up everywhere! But you guys got to see the movie first so :P
DeleteMARVELLL. <3
ReplyDeletelove them xxx.
YESSS LITERALLY LIFE
Delete