Sooo I got the awesome opportunity to interview the uplifting and positive Bethany from Bright Life by Bethany! (Guys her blog is super cute trust me just click on that link and you will have no regrets). So let's get started!
Name? Bethany
Age? Teen (13)
Top three fears? Losing a sense (like sight, hearing, touch, etc.). Drowning. Getting lost somewhere, where no one speaks my language.
Last song you listened to? Gold by Owl City.
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics. etc.) right now what would it be? I really want a private jet. Or money to pay bills for my parents.
What does your url mean? Um, Its pretty much just my blog name, but backwards (instead of Bright life by Bethany, its Bethany's Bright Life) the other way was taken. When I first started blogging I didn't quit understand that my url could be anything, I've thought of changing it but its fine the way it is.
Current favorite movie(s)? I'm trying to think of the last full movie I watched....The second Thor movie (thought I haven't finished it), Pride and Prejudice, I think that's all lately I been watching mostly shows.
Current favorite song(s)? Bright by Echosmith, Should've Been Us by Tori Kelly, Stole the Show by Kygo, Our Own House by MisterWives, Everything Breaks by Sophia Black (song from the 2 Smurfs movie).
Current favorite book(s)? To Kill a Mockingbird and The Fellowship of the Ring.
Current favorite band(s)? NEEDTOBREATH and Pentatonix.
Top three pet peeves? Crinkling chip bags, People who don't pickup after themselves and.........Oh yeah kids who talk during church.
Are you close with your parents? Yeah, I'm really close with them. I love my family more then anything (and my dog Carley).
Favorite animals? Dogs, Pandas, Bears, Bunnies, etc.
Three bad habits? Saying "Like" to much, watching TV while I eat, and picking Netflix over working out.
We. Literally. Have so. MUCH IN COMMON OMG. I am terrified of drowning as I've never even learned the basics of swimming, and I always have weird nightmares in which I'm near some enormously deep body of water and I end up falling in and everything goes black. Scary, I know. And one of her favorite songs is Bright! Agghh! An Echosmith song! Yassss! And I also always have to watch something while I eat; I think it's like a condition now or something.
Anyway, make sure you check out Bethany's blog (I'm not kidding guys, it's cute) and her interview of me!
(*stuggle voice* Don't. Mention. Mockingjay trailer. Don't. Mention. Scorch Trials trailer. Save it for next time, Olivia, just save it for next time.)
☮

Name? Bethany
Age? Teen (13)
Top three fears? Losing a sense (like sight, hearing, touch, etc.). Drowning. Getting lost somewhere, where no one speaks my language.
Last song you listened to? Gold by Owl City.
If you could have anything (literally anything--food, clothes, electronics. etc.) right now what would it be? I really want a private jet. Or money to pay bills for my parents.
What does your url mean? Um, Its pretty much just my blog name, but backwards (instead of Bright life by Bethany, its Bethany's Bright Life) the other way was taken. When I first started blogging I didn't quit understand that my url could be anything, I've thought of changing it but its fine the way it is.
Current favorite movie(s)? I'm trying to think of the last full movie I watched....The second Thor movie (thought I haven't finished it), Pride and Prejudice, I think that's all lately I been watching mostly shows.
Current favorite song(s)? Bright by Echosmith, Should've Been Us by Tori Kelly, Stole the Show by Kygo, Our Own House by MisterWives, Everything Breaks by Sophia Black (song from the 2 Smurfs movie).
Current favorite book(s)? To Kill a Mockingbird and The Fellowship of the Ring.
Current favorite band(s)? NEEDTOBREATH and Pentatonix.
Top three pet peeves? Crinkling chip bags, People who don't pickup after themselves and.........Oh yeah kids who talk during church.
Are you close with your parents? Yeah, I'm really close with them. I love my family more then anything (and my dog Carley).
Favorite animals? Dogs, Pandas, Bears, Bunnies, etc.
Three bad habits? Saying "Like" to much, watching TV while I eat, and picking Netflix over working out.
We. Literally. Have so. MUCH IN COMMON OMG. I am terrified of drowning as I've never even learned the basics of swimming, and I always have weird nightmares in which I'm near some enormously deep body of water and I end up falling in and everything goes black. Scary, I know. And one of her favorite songs is Bright! Agghh! An Echosmith song! Yassss! And I also always have to watch something while I eat; I think it's like a condition now or something.
Anyway, make sure you check out Bethany's blog (I'm not kidding guys, it's cute) and her interview of me!
(*stuggle voice* Don't. Mention. Mockingjay trailer. Don't. Mention. Scorch Trials trailer. Save it for next time, Olivia, just save it for next time.)
☮


Mmm, I know what you mean about changing URLs -- my blog name has changed but I don't feel like moving all my content to a new URL, so never mind. XD Thor: The Dark World was really fun, although there were some bits to be smoothed over -- IMO in terms of second Avengers solos, Cap 2 was the best. And Netflix instead of working out, I feel you there XD
ReplyDeleteCap 2 was amazing; and isn't she awesome? like I seriously relate to her so much
DeleteTORI KELLY PENTATONIX NEEDTOBREATHE BETHANY YOU ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL
ReplyDeleteRIGHT ISN'T SHE EVERYONE'S THO
DeleteOH NO this is the first time I heard about the Mockingjay trailer (I'm guessing part 2) NOW I MUST WACTH IT. Ah, I feel like I'm late to the party. Anyway, fun interview! I loved the pop culture questions, I loved To Kill A Mockingbird. Hopefully I can get my claws on the sequel soon. :)
ReplyDeleteI JUST POSTED THE TRAILER ON HERE BUT CAUTION YOU MAY DIE OF FEELS
Delete(why was that in all caps like)
I adore To Kill a Mockingbird! And Mockingjay trailer was asdfghjkl feelings everywhere how are we going to wait for the movie?!?
ReplyDeletefeels feels feels feels ikr Lionsgate is so unreasonable I wish the movie would get leaked
Deletepentatonix <3
ReplyDeletegreat interview! xxx.
she's awesome! make sure to check out her blog :)
DeleteLove this interview! MOCKINGJAY TRAILER ASDFGHJKL.
ReplyDelete~Noor
ZXCVBNM (I'm so fangirled right now I can't even speak in normal fangirl language)
DeleteThis was SO fun to read and YAY another Pride and Prejudice fan haha!!
ReplyDeletebtw, Olivia, I nominated you in an award on my blog. If you want to do it, here's the thingy: http://nameisayiram.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-return-nomination-1.html
Thanks! Getting on posting that right away ^^
Delete