Friday, June 26, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award + Creative Blogger Award + New Tag!

*All I Do is Win begins playing*

All I do is get nominated no matter what
Got followers on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I log onto the dashboard
Everybody hands go up
And they stay there
And they say "yeah"
And they stay there

I am too much. I need to get some sleep.

Anyway. Let's see if I can stay sane enough to do these blog tags.

First off the awesome Mariya (who I interviewed not too long ago here) nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! (Isn't it strange that most bloggers are girls like I never thought of that before now but I guess it's true I couldn't see that many guys blogging the way I do)



Rules:
+ Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you (thank you Mariyaaaa ♥)
+ Include the above image in the post 
+ Answer their ten questions
+ Nominate ten blogs (yeah not gonna do ten so)
+ Ask nominees ten questions

Mariya's Questions:

1. If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? "Everybody say sausage, keep it going!" No seriously, idek, I'd probably turn it down because I'm not good at those sort of things.

2. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? There are so many. To pinpoint one would be when I found out my mom was pregnant with my little brother. (oh little one, if only you knew what would come...) But I really was excited at the time as I'd been praying for a younger sibling for years--I even donated a bunch of my toys after reading a story where a little girl gave to the less fortunate and soon after gained a little brother. So I was thrilled when I learned that it worked. (*regrets* no jk I love my brother but sometimes...grrrrrr)

3. Would you rather visit a lush forest or a beautiful desert? Forest. The desert sounds...hot. And heat makes me cranky and moody and angry and, quite honestly, murderous.

4. Have you ever been in a newspaper? Not exactly a newspaper, but I did write an article for a minor local teen paper-ish thing.

5. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create? A horse and a rhino. UNICORNS BABY WHAAAAT

6. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? "Did you have pizza for breakfast on your first day in your own place because if not then what are you even doing."

7. Have you ever had a secret admirer? I've had admirers but not very secret ones. This was back in elementary school when I still had it (idk what "it" even means but)

8. What's the next thing you would like to learn or master? My hair. I want to be like a genius concerning my own hair and how to rock it so other girls with my kind of hair can be inspired to go natural. Right now I think I'm unwillingly inspiring everyone to stick with their flat irons and relaxers.

9. What historical figure would you love to see in 21st century life? I...have no clue? (sorry I'm a bit slow i need to upgrade my brain software)

10. What do you love the most about blogging? The readers. The community. Interacting and learning what we have in common and what you guys love and just learning about other people--without having to physically talk to them because I suuuuck at that. So blogging is a good way to bridge my social gap.

I tag...anyone who wants to do this tag but hasn't yet. Seriously. DO IT!

---

Both the lovely Christine from Everything is Blogsome and the spunky Bryleigh from A Little Yarn Blossom nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award!

(image edit by meee yayyy)
Rules:
+ Nominate 15-20 blogs (yeah that is waay too many) and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
+ Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
+ Share 5 facts about yourself with your readers

(I'll do ten facts since I was nominated twice.)

Facts:
  • Earlier today I filmed a video! Yay guys yay! That means new vid coming soon :)
  • There were random free watermelons just sitting around my church today so we went and got some. It was so weird haha.
  • If someone tries to talk to me I pretend that I'm listening to music so they won't expect a response.
  • I've always been super protective of my personal space like if someone sits too close to me I freak out and try to slowly move away and if someone I'm not that close with touches me, it really irks me. 
  • I've also always been a picky eater, to the point where when I eat out I'll just order plain noodles with olive oil and eat them straight up because I'm too picky about sauces.
  • Once I ran halfway across an entire open field of grass because a bee was chasing me.
  • Currently I'm trying to sort-of-ish save up for a camera and STRUGGLEEE IS REEAAAL
  • I volunteered at the beginning of this month at a community college nears us and my mom cried when she dropped me off because she said it was like I was actually going to college.
  • "I love you when you're singing that song and I got a lump in throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong" oh yeah did I mention I really love Riptide rn and I don't even know why because it's literally about nothing
  • I've had pizza a lot for dinner recently and it's been the best thing
Aaaand I shalt tag:

Chloee
Mary
Emily (I know I always tag you but)
Morning

---

YAY GUYS THIS ONE IS THE AWESOMEST ONE LISTEN UP so the creative and incredible Jo (one of my blogger besties) from The Bearable Blog created a tag! And here it is:


you can click on the image to go to her post about the tag

Rules:
+ Answer the 7 questions
+ Tag others (as much as you want) (that's my fave part; that there is no set number of nominees)
+ Provide link back to the creator of the tag (optional) (but still do it guys just to be nice to Jo)
+ Include the picture above in your post

Questions:

Dedicated blogger? Rose from Self Known, blogger bestie MorningTime4 from The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life, and Christine from Everything is Blogsome all post really consistently.

Blog with nice design? All the bloggers I mentioned above have beautiful designs as well as Eve from Eve of Womanhood and Mackenzie from think. eat. write. read. (the latter of which was courtesy of Rose!)

Awesome review/book blog? I love Noor from A Little Bit of Sunishine's reviews and book tags.

Deep and thoughtful blogger? Jo herself makes very thought-provoking posts as well as Mary from The Reid Who Writes and Arushee from Unadorned Gifts.

A blog you always enjoying reading? Kelsey from Empty Boxes always has me in tears laughing and fangirling.

Blogger with a great sense of humour? Well I just said Kelsey but also Chloe from Curious Ramblings and blogger bestie Rcubed from Random Rants by Rcubed 

Blog that inspires you? Literally every blog I just listed has inspired me at some point or other.  Oh, but I almost forgot Autumn from Autumn's Readings & Writings and Micaela from Note + Rain.

Guys I reeeally love this tag it's AMAZING; you get to really think about the blogs you follow and tell other people about them!

So I'm gonna have to tag:

Each
And
Every
One
Of
You!

(and also):
Rose
Morning (I know I already tagged you for something but)
June
Susan
Mackenzie
Sophia
Sarah
Bethany
Chloe
Christine
Eve
Olivia (name twins yay)

---

Okay! [I think] those are all the tags! Let me know in the comments if you tagged me for something but haven't seen me post about it; chances are I either missed it or forgot about it (I'm just that derp). Also comment if you plan do to any of the tags/awards that I tagged everyone for! (And also ask first if you want to use the Creative Blogger Award image edit I made--not like you would want to use something so sloppily thrown together but still.) See you guys soooon with this month's playlist--although, will I be able to squeeze it in before the end of the month? Find out next time on Life as a Young Lady! (Wow okay I'm going to bed now)

☮

20 comments:

  1. *pats you on the back* Do get some sleep. It'll be good for you and we won't frown at all if you take a break for a few days.

    So basically I was trying to think of boy book bloggers and basically came up with two, whereas I know so many girl book bloggers! WHY IS THIS. And of all the authors I've read recently, like so many have been lady authors too. (Which reminds me, I have yet to read a book by a trans/intersex/genderfluid author. Hmm.) OMG, I love your unicorn combo! I bet you would be awesome at Little Alchemy. And of course pizza is important.

    And lots of awesome blog recs in Jo's tag! I have this feeling my Bloglovin' feed is going to increase exponentially very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I took a little mini-break from blogging so I'm feeling refreshed--okay maybe just not as insane :P

      YEAH I KNOW ISN'T THAT SO WEIRD

      Yesss when I was young I always wondered why people didn't just breed horses and rhinos to make unicorns...THE FUTURE IS HERE PEOPLE

      Yes! All of those blogs definitely deserve a follow ^^

      Delete
  2. I was looking for new blogs, and I just found yours! I love it XD. We have a couple things in common too lol. >-< (just realized this comment has nothing to do with the post....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog too--you're actually one of the bloggers I have the most in common with! (it's cool; I'm always doing that on other people's blogs)

      Delete
  3. Why thank you for your kind words, I'm so glad I can make someone laugh. xD
    CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR TAGS *all i do is win continues to play in the distance*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah your welcome Kelsey, keep up the awesome work in your blog ^^ THANK YOUUU *dances away to music*

      Delete
  4. THE SAUSAGE CHANT OMGG. Thanks for doing my tag! You did a brilliant job and also thanks for saying I'm deep and thoughtful...even though I mostly write rants that feel like spaghetti in my head but oh well. Your life is so hectic but normal at the same time...random watermelons? But you watch Netflix and eat pizza which is startlingly similar to someone I know (me). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yassss :P No problem! Haha, no, your blog posts are really good :) Haha I know, it's such a weird mix of normal and crazy--and I love it.

      Delete
  5. I love your answers- this post made me laugh so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your answers in this post were wonderful :) PIZZA FOR DINNER YES PLEASE.
    wait - whaaaat? *hesitantly clicks the word *autumn* to see if is her* THANK YOU, YOU DARLING <3 i honestly had no idea i ever was remotely next to the word "inspiring". ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA YES YES YES. AND YOU'RE WELCOMEEE ♥ your blog really is beautiful ^^

      Delete
  7. Hehe you made giggle so much with your answers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers! Aw, I'm so flattered, I'm glad you like my reviews :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog in such a kind way and tagging me! I will do this hopefully next week or the one after. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Can't wait to see you do it :)

      Delete
  10. YAY THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION. I'll plan on doing it but it might be a couple days- I'm still working on getting this whole blog design put together! I'll try to let you know when I do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE WELCOME TWIN

      why am I replying exactly a month later...

      Delete